PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

unregistered user
January 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Alright, call on Simba and Namabi and we'll start off hunting. Just do NOT start without me." Kryken said a bit firmly and smiled "Okay Klowd, you can come, but stay close to me, Katai and Namabi. You too Jaini." he smiled "Is everyone all set?" he asked "Hm...do you think Kenyi might want to join us?" he thought.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"Sounds good...I like these male vs. female competitions." Katai grins to Roku.

"Yeah, should be great!" Jaini says excitedly.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 05:23 PM
" Yay!!!!!! thanks Dad!!!" said nuzzling him, being exited " When are we going?!"

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Whenever we're already...and of course the females are ready." Katai smirks to the females, his mate and Roku.

Lunara runs over, "Hey, can I join? Adds an extra female don't you think?" Lunara stands next to Roku and Asha.
Namabi smiles, "See, I got an extra hunter...err, huntress."

Leo and Leana run over, "Hey can I come too?" Leo asks.
"...AND here comes an extra female." Leana stands next to Asha, Roku and her mum.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Cool!!!! more lions and lionesses!!!" said nervous and exited.

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Roku grinned, happy her idea was accepted
"It'll be fun!" She winked at the females around her.

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Roku laughed at the excitement of the cubs.
"Well well, lots of little hunters we have!"

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
Zeal had taken to sleeping in a tree nearby pride rock, this comforted his leopard half. He wasn't as social as other lions, but he made an effort to at least talk when spoken to, a hard lesson in manners.

His perch on the tree gave him a great viewpoint on the surrounding savanna, all the better since it allowed him to keep an eye on Azina and Akadi, who were prone to mischief.

He watched the two cubs playing in the grass when the thought suddenly came to him. They were almost as solitary as he was, they rarely played with other cubs. I've been rubbing off on them it seems, he thought.

"Hey, you two down there... why don't you go play with some of the others for a change." Zeal bellowed.

They looked curiously up at him, as if the thought had not occured to them.

"Only if you come with us!" Akadi replied.

"Ya, you better come with us, we need to get you a mate!" Azina laughed.

"Uh... I'm not very social you know. Besides, who says I'm looking?" Zeal replied, turning away in embarassment.

"So what, come with us and talk to the others. Go make friends!" Azina said.

Reluctantly, Zeal clambered down from the branch and followed the cubs towards pride rock.
Roku smiled as she saw the young cubs
"They are loners...just as their father was."
She wandered over to Zeal, kindly
"Hello there" she said "I am sorry I haven't introduced myself. My name is Roku. I myself am a hybrid as well."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
" yeah!! u'll see what we can do!!" he grinned.
Blitz arrived there not being very happy. " What are u doing?"
"Heya mate said Klowd, we are going to hunt, we are going to do a competition males against females, want to come too? my Dad allows me to go!" said Klowd.
"Uhmm.... sounds good... Dad can I go too? Jaini and Klowd can go.. so let me go too please..." he said with a sad face, still thinking about his mother.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 08:02 PM
" Dad.... please...." he said " I'll go with Klowd so I'll be with Kryken all the time, nothing will happen to me Dad." he said.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 08:15 PM
"No, I wanna hunt myself. We've spent time gathering all these lions and lionesses so we're hunting!" Jaini can't wait to start.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 08:32 PM
" Yeah!! I can't wait too!" said Klowd " Please Kiros let Blitz come with us, ya don't need to come if u don't want, he can come with me and I'll go with my Dad." he said.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Jaini stamps his back foot, "So are we starting or what!?"

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"We're planning to do an hunting competition between the males and females. You can join if you want Simba." Katai sighs looking at Jaini with his 'stroppy' ways again. He then shakes his head and tuts at him.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 09:32 PM
" But Dad!!! come on!!! nothing will hapen to me!!! u don't need to be worried for me always... u are too protective with me..." said Blitz lowering his head. " Please... let me go..."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 09:42 PM
" But Dad!!! Klowd is comming too!! and I'll be all the time with Kryken! nobody is going to kill me!!!!" then he looked at Kupa being really angry " And you are nobody to order me anything!!!!" he said growling running outside the den crying.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:04 PM
" No Dad! I really want to go!!....Is not neccesary to hunt anything! we can only go and observe!" he growled back. " You can teach me how to hunt later"

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"I don't think so..." Simba smiles to Jaini, "It's not really my sort of thing... I will sleep a little more if you don't mind." he laughs, knowing Jaini might take this comment seriously.

"No Blizzard... I'm too worried about you... and Klowd... the two of you could get really badly injured or killed out there!"

"Your father is right Blizzard..." Kupa sighs, nuzzling her mate and Blizzard, "I don't want you out there either."
"Aww...ok then." Jaini's ears droop. "Come on, let's start then..."

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"C'mon...I'm bored..." Jaini starts to get impatient.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:19 PM
" Dad said once that he was proud of me... but he don't let me do anything.." he starts crying " I... I really want to go to that competition...with Klowd, jaini....and all the others... I'm sure nothing will happen to me... Mom..." said Klowd starting to accept Kupa as his mother.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"You go if you want, the others will probably catch you up." Simba smiles to Jaini.
"...but I can't go without my parents, they won't let me." Jaini's ears droop.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:24 PM
" Me neither.... I'll wait my Dad too..." said Klowd

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I'm concerned, just like your father is..." Kupa sighs to Blizzard, "If something happens to you, we'll never be able to forgive ourselves." she nuzzles Blizzard, "We really don't want you to get hurt or anything like that."

"Well, better not leave yet then..." Simba smiles to Jaini, grinning a little.
Jaini nods and runs around to his fathers back end, he tugs on his tail. "C'mon, are we going then?!"

Leo laughs at Jaini, "Playful little lion."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
" Nobody will happen to me.... I'm not going alone....I'm going with Klowd's Dad Kryken, namabi, Katai and other lions.I can't understand why he can't trust with the other lions..." Blitz lowered his head.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"Oh you better not do that to your father..." Asha laughs to Jaini, "He might turn nasty..."
"Hey, I haven't been back two minutes. Be patient Jaini!" Katai growls a bit but not too angrily.

"Humph!" Jaini lays down.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Blitz sighed " i know mom... but i really want to go... I'll be close to the adult lions....you and Dad please... let me go..or if Dad doesn't trust with the other lions he could come..." he said

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"God dad, you're a grumpy old fart." Jaini laughs a bit but humphs again.
"Ok then..." Jaini sighs.

"Old? I don't recall myself being old...just watch yourself mister." Katai frowns at Jaini.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Blitz smiled a little " I told you... we will be with other lions... not on our own.....we'll be all the time with Kryken, Namabi or Katai....or Dad if he wants to come.."

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Sure, if your son does come we'll look after him." Namabi smiles to Kupa.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Well when Leo was a young cub I used to take him on hunts all the time." Namabi sighs, "I guess it isn't that way with you and Kiros though..."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 10:51 PM
" Nothing will happen to me... I told ya..... nothing.... I'll go with 3 adult lions, nothing can happen!.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"Well same with us but we figured it was time for our cub to learn hunting lessons. My father was a wise king and he did the same as I did with Leo, even though he was aware of the dangers but he knew that I would be safe with him...no other lions were with my father at the time..." Namabi lowers his head, upset about his fathers death.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Namabi smiles to Simba, "Thanks...I'm sure they are too..."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 11:14 PM
" Nothing Dad!!!! what can happen to me going with them!!!? I'm sure that when you had my age u could do a lot of more things than me!!!" Blitz shouted growling too

unregistered user
January 6th, 2005, 11:47 PM
(I'm not sure how old Jaini is, but I figured he was a teen and Katai allowed him to go, so I let Klowd go too.:( God...I feel like such a loser in this thread...and so do my characters.:tears: )

Kryken sighs deeply and pads off into a corner feeling ashamed of himself "I'm such a horrible father..." Kryken said sadly after hearing the intense words from Kiros "Sorry Klowd...you can't go hunting...I'm gonna pad out for a while. Son...you stay here with your grandpa..." Kryken walked out of the den and sadly and sat behind a tree, hoping no one would come...

(Thanks Simba...Kryken...is unresponsible...:(*Sighs*)

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 12:08 AM
(No mate... Don't worry about that :( )

"But Dad...you are not a bad father..." said Klowd lowering his head " But you told me..I..It doesn't matter...." said going inside the den crying loudly, and lied down near his grandfather.
Klowd lied down next to him being angry with his father " My Dad doesn't want me to go neither" he growls.
" I don't know what your Dad said... but now my father doesn't allow me to go neither.... I don't know what to do..... i think my Dad needs to me more confident of himself...he's always saying that he isn't a good father..." Klowd sighed.
Blizzard sighed too " And my Dad... is too protective.... he doesn't allows me to do anything... he's scared about of something bad happens to me.....well you could see before..." said Blitz growling.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 08:30 AM
(Jaini is a teen, don't worry Kenyi, you haven't made Kry look like a loser. :hugs: )

Roku
January 7th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Roku grips the earth, feeling it under her paws. She is preparing for the hunt.
"I know how badly you want to come, cubbies..." Roku frowned "But if something happened to any of you, I would never forgive myself. It is very dangerous, when one hunts. Anything can happen."
Roku looked on the horizon, her ears perked up attentively.
"I sense a herd is near..." she whispers to her female companions "Be aware of them when we begin..." She grins.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 01:40 PM
The both cubs looked at Roku with some tears falling down them faces.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
( Klowd and Blitz have the same age yes, but don't worry about that mate.)

" No ty , I really wanted to go go to that hunting trip..." he lowered his head "Thanks Dad" said Blitz giving a bad look to his father.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"She could participate in the competition too....as you and me..." Blitz sighed " Anyways.. it doesn't matter now.." said lying down on his side.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Klowd wasn't listening, he was looking to his father who was walking away of the den, being worried about what he should do he didn't do anything.
" I know Dad... and I said you that a lot of times... I woudn't be alone hunting.... I would be with the others, with other adult lions, so is that what I don't understand....why you don't trust the other lions..."

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 05:07 PM
" I don't know grandad...." he sighed " And you?" he asked half-smilig to his granpa ,he hasn't any fault.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 05:34 PM
" Heh it doesn't matter.." Blitz gave a fast look to his father and pounced on Simba.

" No... thanks... I don't feel like playing now.." said Klowd sadly.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Come on then, can we start?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Fine...I'm going then." Jaini walks ahead the rest.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Yeah but they're not coming..." Jaini stops when he sees Mufasa come up to him.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 08:07 PM
" I'm sure..." sighed Klowd still waiting for his Dad.

Blitz jumped and bite his granpa's playfully.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"I thought that all them lot was coming..." Jaini sighs looking back.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Blitz saw his Dad and feel a little bad for him and his actitude against him before " Be right back " he said to his grandfather , then he walked towards his father, and stand up putting his front paws onto his father's body , he licks him " heya Dad.... wanna play too?"

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Um...I'm not sure..." Jaini walks up to his dad, "C'mon dad, let's go hunting...Roku's wanting to go..."

Katai looks at Asha unsure what he should do.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Kryken sighed and just looked at himself "I must be one terrible father...I mean...Kiros is a bit younger than me and even he knows better than I do." He frowned and wiped some of his tears.

Kenyi yawned and got up from his den. "Mm...so how's everyone today?" he smiled a little.

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Fine myself, you?" Namabi smiles at Kenyi. "...a little tired though."

King Simba
January 7th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"C'mon..." Jaini makes a small pleading grin to his dad.
"I'll come aswell, I'm bored stiff here." Leo runs up to Jaini and the others.
"Alright, wouldn't hurt to come..." Katai pads up to Jaini, Leo and the others.

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Blitz lowered his ears " Dad.... I'm sorry...sometimes... is so difficult to me to understand that u only want to protect me.." said crying " please... forgive me...".

Klowd went out of the den, being really nervous, thinking that maybe his father had gone to Kumani again, so he started running to the horizon as fast as he could.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
"I'm right here Klowd..." Kryken said as Klowd continuing running "There's no need to run..."

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 11:24 PM
(ehh weren't you in a tree away?)

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:36 PM
(Under a tree.;) and I still sort of feel terrible for Kryken being so unresponsible because he's not like that.:()

klowd
January 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
(okaz ;) )

Klowd saw his father and ran towards jimp jumping on him and hugging him thight " Dad... I... I thought that you had gone anywhere far away" he said crying.

unregistered user
January 7th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Kryken licks Klowd's tears "No...I'm right here." he smiled "Where did you think I went...Kumani?" he laughed lightly before wiping some of his own tears. Kryken hugged his loving son and nuzzles him a few times before he asked "Why are you out here anyways son? Shouldn't you be in with the others?"

klowd
January 8th, 2005, 12:07 AM
" I couldn't stay there Dad... whitout knowing where you are..I'm really nervous when I don't know where you are..and ...it hurt me a lot when you said that you're not a good father...I don't understand why you think that.." said klowd with some more tears on his face hugging his father.

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by klowd
" I couldn't stay there Dad... whitout knowing where you are..I'm really nervous when I don't know where you are..and ...it hurt me a lot when you said that you're not a good father...I don't understand why you think that.." said klowd with some more tears on his face hugging his father.

"I think you heard what Kiros said. I mean...it hurt that he is a bit younger than I and knows much better than I do..." he sighed "You could get hurt...and I'm sorry for ever even reccommending you to go hunting..." he frowned and nuzzles his son "That's okay though...you're going to stay in the den and caverns...I'll keep a close eye on you...just...don't stray anywhere else..." he sighed again "I'm trying...I really am trying to be a good father...I'm just...a bit new to this job, since I haven't gotten much time to spend with you before...I do care about you, heck...even more than Kiros will ever do! I love you so much Klowd and no bond of anybody else's can ever intefere or break that. I care for you more...and...I'm sorry...but there will be no more hunting trips for you until you're older. What's said is said..." He hugged Klowd tightly.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Anyone else coming? Seriously, this group seems to be too small at the moment." Katai sighs swishing his tail back and forth.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Alright...sorry son, we'll go later when your mother is fit enough." Katai looks at Jaini.

"Aww...ok then." Jaini sighs a bit.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Ok then...ask 'em dad!" Jaini gets excited again.
"Anything to make you happy Jaini." Katai pads over to Kenyi, "Hey there, wanna come with us hunting? We're doing males against females..."

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Ok then...ask 'em dad!" Jaini gets excited again.
"Anything to make you happy Jaini." Katai pads over to Kenyi, "Hey there, wanna come with us hunting? We're doing males against females..."

Kenyi smiles as he jumps to his feet "Sure, it sounds great!" he smiled brightly "Um...should we ask Kryken?"

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:26 AM
"Sure. One male more would do no harm." Katai grins.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"No..." Katai grins at all the males.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"Wait, let me get one too..." Katai looks over to the den, "Mweni!" he calls loud enough so she can hear.

A young nice looking lioness runs out, Katai also tells her what is going to happen.

Namabi runs up, "What was all the shouting about? Is something interesting going on?"

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Aysha pads out of her den curiously wondering what the sound might be outside "What's going on here?" she wondered.

"Is...something going on father?" Kryken pads to Kenyi and Katai.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"We're thinking of going on a male vs. female hunt if ya want to come." Leo tells Aysha what is going on.

klowd
January 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Klowd hugged his father, being happy that he was better now " I love you too Dad... more than other person can..." he said, then he lowered his head listening to the den and cavern's part "Dad... I would like to do anything else....you understand... I'm sure when you had my age you could do more things than me....and Blitz do.cos we really wanted to go to that hunt, but Kiros doesn't trust in anybody to take care and protect Blitz...only him and he didn't let him go...." said sadly " Don't worry about that though..." said thinking " Cos you are the best Dad ever" he half-smiled hugging his father back
--------------------------------------------
" Thanks Dad...." Blitz smiled " Understand me...when I see you always with me I couldn't understand that you are here to protect and help me dad, sorry...." he hugged his father thightly too " I love you a lot to Dad"

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Jaini looks at his dad, "So can we go now?" he starts to walk a few steps forward since he captures scent on an herd nearby.

Roku
January 8th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Roku looks at her hunting party, and smiles. She whispers to them.
"I heard a herd of gazelle not far off before..." she grinned "I know they are still near. I kept one ear open the whole time. Try to pick up the scent, it is faint. Yet it is there."
Roku slinks, and signals with her tail to the others to follow.
"Best to make a quiet exit, or else those males will find us."
Roku looked back with a happy grin.
"We females do most of the hunting anyway. Now let's bring home the bacon!"

Roku
January 8th, 2005, 02:17 PM
((Oh, love your new avatar and siggy, KS!))

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 02:22 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

Lunara nods and crouches down in the grass making sure none of the males spot them. Leana follows.

Roku
January 8th, 2005, 02:32 PM
(*sneaky sneaky!* :cheese: )
Roku points with her paw to a path of sandy soil, that would not shift under their paws, nor leave readable tracks.
"Hey..." Roku notices some fresh droppings.
"I think we are on a roll!" :evilgrin:
"Hey Leeana, what do you think has passed here? Maybe we would have better luck following this trail instead of the other gazelles. Maybe the herd split up."

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 02:38 PM
"Probably, they look like gazelle droppings but what do I know." Leana smirks to her mother. "Any ideas mum?"

Lunara examines the tracks, "Hmm..." she continues to examine them. "I think you may be right. I think it's best just to follow the tracks for now."

unregistered user
January 8th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Hmm...a male vs. female hunt." Aysha thought "Mind if I join? It sounds like fun, heh." she smiled at the other females.
----

"Uh...sure I guess I'll join too..." Kryken smiled a little "Klowd...I love you more than ever...I'm sorry for not taking responsibility in the first place...you're my son and I love you. Just know that I always and will care for you...I know that Namabi or Katai would probably let their own sons go on hunts...I'm not exactly like Simba or Namabi, because I want you to have fun, but at the same time I want you to be careful. I think it's safe to say that I know how to take care of my own son." he smiled at Klowd and hugged him tightly "Love you dear Klowd..." he gave him another loving lick "So...about this hunt...I'm in, heh."

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"So you're coming Kry? Awesome!" Leo grins happily.

klowd
January 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Klowd lick back to his father , and smiled a little " Love ya Dad" he hugged again his father. " And... I hope you have fun in that hunt..." he said sadly, cos he coudn't go there.
--------------------------------
Blitz smiled to his father " Hehe no thanks Dad... I think I'm going to look for Klowd" he smiled walking towards the entrance of the den thinking how Klowd and him could do to scape and go to the hunting.
( Naughty cubs.... ;) )

klowd
January 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Blitz smiled to make happy his father " hehe Dad... that's cool but I don't feel like playing now" he smiled nuzzling him.

King Simba
January 8th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Namabi looks and sees the females gone, "They've gone, we'd better get moving..." Namabi alerts the other male lions.

klowd
January 8th, 2005, 11:02 PM
" Well... ok" smiled Blitz pouncing on his father, thinking that they bot had time to run off after the others leave.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Aysha pads with the other females on the hunt "Smells like there's a fresh one nearby..."
----
"Hmm...well, we'd better get moving...now..." Kenyi signaled his son to follow him as they both pad off.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 12:28 AM
"Shh, if we stay quiet we'll be able to hunt these down before the males even find any prey." Lunara winks to the females as she crouches down in the long grass, trying to be silent.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 12:30 AM
"I don't think the males have even hunted yet..." Aysha giggled softly "I don't think we've met...but I'm Aysha..." she held out a paw at Lunara "Oh...I have a plan. I think we should quietly surround the prey, then when we're close enough we'll swarm it and then attack. How does that sound?"

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 12:32 AM
"Sounds fine to me..." Lunara smiles to Aysha. "No, we haven't met before. It's nice to meet someone new, anyway I'm Lunara; queen of the Funsani pride, this is my daughter Leana." she motions a paw towards Leana.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 12:32 AM
" Bye Dad, bye Grandad, take care..." said Klowd nuzzling both and walking inside the den with Blitz.
Blitz stoped playing with his father and walk near Klowd " Heh mate.... I hope u are thinking the same as me..." he whispered grinning being sure that nobody was observing them.
" Oviously..I have never tryed hunting anything " grinned klowd back.
" So... when you want" said Blitz.
" My Dad and my grandad have lready left... what about your father." asked Klowd.
Blitz looked at him, and saw him talking to his grandfather " Ehhh... I don't know... we have to think something....."

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 01:29 AM
"Sounds fine to me..." Lunara smiles to Aysha. "No, we haven't met before. It's nice to meet someone new, anyway I'm Lunara; queen of the Funsani pride, this is my daughter Leana." she motions a paw towards Leana.

"Oh...it's very nice to meet you two. I'm Aysha, princess of the Kamili Pridelands." she bows slowly "It's also very nice to meet you Leana." she smiled gently "Well...we'll have more time for introductions later I suppose. For now, it's time to show the male lions what we lionesses are made of." she laughed a bit "Well...should we get into formation so that we can finally catch this prey?"

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 01:31 AM
"Yes, I don't want the males to return before us." Lunara laughs getting into position, "Leana, you do the same."

Leana nods and gets into position as well.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now. Really late here. ;))

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 01:36 AM
( night KS mate, it's later here ;) )

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 01:40 AM
"Yes, I don't want the males to return before us." Lunara laughs getting into position, "Leana, you do the same."

Leana nods and gets into position as well.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now. Really late here. ;))

(Ah Okay KS mate. Take care and goodnight + sleep well. Hugglez! :hugs:)

"Okay...one of you take the left side and I'll take the right...and maybe Lunara can take the middle because she's queen and we'll approach silently." she smiled at the others and got into position approaching silently and stealthfully beneath the camouflage grass.

EDIT: Awesome siggy and avvie as always KS!:)

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 02:21 AM
" I think that is not going to be neccesary to think in nothing" whispered Blitz seeing his father talking to his grandfather without looking anything else " Follow me".
They slowly started walking towards the entrance of the den and when they couldn't be seen by anybody ,both started running away of the den as fast as they could since the entrance of the forest.
"Okay we have been there before" said Klowd exited.
"Yeah.....now we have to take care of not be found by anybody else...we don't know where your Dad, Namabi and the others are so we have to look out."
Klowd nodded thinking about what could happen if someone else see them there,and they both started walking towards the direction, they coud see everyday the lionesses returning from their hunting task.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
(Ah Okay KS mate. Take care and goodnight + sleep well. Hugglez! :hugs:)

"Okay...one of you take the left side and I'll take the right...and maybe Lunara can take the middle because she's queen and we'll approach silently." she smiled at the others and got into position approaching silently and stealthfully beneath the camouflage grass.

EDIT: Awesome siggy and avvie as always KS!:)

"Alright." Lunara moves to the centre, Leana takes the left side.

Meanwhile Leo catches scent of another herd nearby, "Hey, wait. Dad, I can smell an herd, they can't be too far away from here. Should we try to go for that one?" Leo tries to keep scent.

Namabi sniffs upwards, "I can smell it too. I say we should keep walking in this direction."

Katai looks around to Namabi, "Hey, I'm wanting to get back before the females get back you know."

Jaini looks around to his dad, "Shut it dad, of course we will. You and Namabi are supposed to be good."

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
" He...He...Hello Dad " said Blitz trembling lowering his ears.

Klowd stayed quiet without moving untill he listen Kiros shouting the name of his father. " No please.....don't need to call him..." said lowring his head.

"Hunting?....no.....can you see any animal here?..." Blitz said las he lowered his head.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"The winning team should be the team that brings the most meat back. It's not fair otherwise, because we might not find a herd at the same time that the lionesses do." Majani says to Katai and Namabi.

"Fine by me." Namabi says as he spots an herd in the distance, "Everyone stay low..." he says.
Katai and Leo do the same, "What does your dad know about hunting anyway?" he smirks to the younger lion.
"I don't know, he just as skills." Leo laughs a little but tries to be quiet.
Jaini tags along behind Leo, Katai, Namabi and the others crouching down himself.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Blitz lowered his ears " But Dad.... weren't doing anything bad...." he said looking at his father's eyes.
"And please don't tell anything to my Dad..." Klowd said lowering his head too.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 01:02 PM
" But Dad....we were only looking for a little bit of fun....i don't think that is so bad...." said Blitz lowering his head looking at his father's paws.
" Ok...." sighed Klowd lowering his ears thinking about that maybe his father haven't listened kiros roar.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Majani and Kina crouch down, stalking to get closer to their prey.

"What have we told you two before though about running away unattended?" Kiros sighs to Blizzard and Klowd, "I've already called Kryken... he has a right to know that his son tried to escape."
Namabi moves his head to tell Majani and Kina what direction they should go in, he then does the same for Leo, Jaini and Katai.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 01:31 PM
" yeah Dad.... but you don't need to worry about me... nobody does anything to me.... and if they want when they know who is my grandad they don't do anything to me...and there are no hyenas arround" said Blitz

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Fine by me." Namabi says as he spots an herd in the distance, "Everyone stay low..." he says.
Katai and Leo do the same, "What does your dad know about hunting anyway?" he smirks to the younger lion.
"I don't know, he just as skills." Leo laughs a little but tries to be quiet.
Jaini tags along behind Leo, Katai, Namabi and the others crouching down himself.

"Wait." Kenyi stopped Namabi "Dive in for an encircling attack. If we move together under the grass as a herd, it'll look too obvious. So...we have make our prey seem totally oblivious to our attack. What do we do? Here's what, we should surround the prey first. Even if it's just one. We could kill two birds with one stone! Literally...well...not necessarily with stones...but you get my point. What do you think Namabi?" he smiled "I've been on many practice targets and lots hunting trips, which I'm sure you have too. You wouldn't want to scare the herd away, would you?"

"The winning team should be the team that brings the most meat back. It's not fair otherwise, because we might not find a herd at the same time that the lionesses do." Majani says to Katai and Namabi.

Kiros picks up Blizzard in his mouth, and Simba picks up Klowd. "Come on you too, it's really dark and cold out here, there's no reason for you to be outisde." Simba tells them, carrying Klowd back to the den. Kiros carries Blizzard back too.

"You're forever running off..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "One day you're going to end up getting hurt..." Kiros's ears droop sadly, placing Blizzard down. Simba places Klowd down too.

Kryken growls, swiftly running back to the dens. He found sight of Klowd and immediately rushed over "Klowd..." Kryken gave a stern look at his son "Kiros...Simba..." he gave another stern look at them "Klowd...have you been running away again...?" he sighed.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Klowd lowered his head, without saying any word, some tears fell down his face as he tryes to avoid his father's look "Dad....we only wanted to have some fun.....trying to hunt...like you and the others do...so we just... went to try to fins something to hunt..." he said witha low tone of voice sadly.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Wait." Kenyi stopped Namabi "Dive in for an encircling attack. If we move together under the grass as a herd, it'll look too obvious. So...we have make our prey seem totally oblivious to our attack. What do we do? Here's what, we should surround the prey first. Even if it's just one. We could kill two birds with one stone! Literally...well...not necessarily with stones...but you get my point. What do you think Namabi?" he smiled "I've been on many practice targets and lots hunting trips, which I'm sure you have too. You wouldn't want to scare the herd away, would you?"

"Of course not. Good idea, it's always good to have someone who doesn't get lost for ideas like me." Namabi laughs a bit.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Klowd lowered his head, without saying any word, some tears fell down his face as he tryes to avoid his father's look "Dad....we only wanted to have some fun.....trying to hunt...like you and the others do...so we just... went to try to fins something to hunt..." he said witha low tone of voice sadly.

Kryken sighed and hugged his son tightly "Are you alright now?"

----

"Of course not. Good idea, it's always good to have someone who doesn't get lost for ideas like me." Namabi laughs a bit.

Kenyi laughed "Naw, you're an excellent hunter." he smiled "Okay, well...I'll go around the heard and back, one of you guys could attack from the right and someone could either attack from the right side or the front." said Kenyi with a serious look "Heck, I'm sure the lionesses are using our strategy." he laughed a little.

"Alright." Lunara moves to the centre, Leana takes the left side.

Meanwhile Leo catches scent of another herd nearby, "Hey, wait. Dad, I can smell an herd, they can't be too far away from here. Should we try to go for that one?" Leo tries to keep scent.

Namabi sniffs upwards, "I can smell it too. I say we should keep walking in this direction."

Katai looks around to Namabi, "Hey, I'm wanting to get back before the females get back you know."

Jaini looks around to his dad, "Shut it dad, of course we will. You and Namabi are supposed to be good."

Aysha got into position ready for a full attack. She nodded in sign that she was ready.

"On the count of three..." she whispered silently.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Namabi looks at Katai, "Katai, you can attack from the front, Leo, you'll follow me." Jaini looks up to Namabi,
"Hey what about me!" he sulks a bit.
"You can attack with me." Katai looks around to his son.

Lunara gets ready for Aysha's countdown. Leana does the same.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 07:28 PM
" I'm okay Dad... we even had not time to try to hunt anything....you can go back where you were" he sighed.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Namabi creeps forward waiting for the others to attack.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
" Why that creatures don't like ya Dad, isn't grandad a good king?" asked Blitz couroius

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Ready when you are." Namabi grins to Kina. Katai gets prepared to pounce as well as Leo and Jaini.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 09:27 PM
" I see...like..Scar... grandad told me once about him..." said Kopa lowering his ears.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:02 PM
" I see......" said Blitz lowering his ears " i hope I never found any of those creatures...and if they do something to u or grandad they will have to face me!" said Blitz growling a little.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Kina springs forwards and brings down one of the antelope within seconds. He chases more antelope towards the others.

"Yeah..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "There are lots of other evil lions and lionesses too..."
Katai makes a loud roar and pounces on top of one of the antelope. He isn't as fast and swift as he used to be but still good at taking things down easily.

Jaini looks at Namabi, "Shall I go now?" he asks.
Namabi stops Jaini, "Wait, did your father teach you how to hunt?"
"Yes, of course he did." replies Jaini.
"That's fine then." Namabi runs out and pounces on top of one of the antelope, biting into it's neck.
Jaini then runs out and pounces on top a smaller antelope. Leo then follows and does the same.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Namabi looks at Katai, "Katai, you can attack from the front, Leo, you'll follow me." Jaini looks up to Namabi,
"Hey what about me!" he sulks a bit.
"You can attack with me." Katai looks around to his son.

Lunara gets ready for Aysha's countdown. Leana does the same.

"3...2...1..." she whispered until she got to three. Aysha then fiercely pounced on an antelope, ripping it's insides. He nodded for Leana and Lunara to make their move.
----
Kenyi nods in signal that he is ready for the attack and waits silently for the others to make the call. "Should I or you make the call Namabi?" he whispered from a distance.
----
Kryken sighed "You could've been in a lot of danger...and what's worse? You put Blizzard in danger..." he frowned "Klowd...I love you...and I don't want anything bad happening to you...you know that..." he sighed and hugged Klowd tightly in his arms.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:21 PM
" i know Dad....I'm sorry... as I said we wanted to go to hunt too..." he said huggind back his father. " You can return there Dad...."
" he didn't put me in danger Kryken" said Bliz going near his friend's father," It wasn't his decision."

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Lunara runs out into the fields pouncing on an antelope, biting it's neck making sure it's dead. Leana does the same.

"Go ahead, make your move!" Namabi calls to Kenyi.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Now!" he exclaimed pounced onto an Impala, ripping and tearing it's throat until he suddenly fell to the ground, dead and silent.

Aysha panted "Well...it seems like we've exceeded our victory against the males." she laughed.

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Lunara laughs, "I hope so." she then looks over to Leana, "Well done Leana." she nuzzles her.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Klowd stops hugging to his father and returned near his friend, lying down on his side next to him, both being disappointed.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Blitz smiled and pounced on his father laughing, while Klowd was waiting for what his Dad was going to do.

klowd
January 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Blitz laughed " Yeah it looks like I'm the king now!!" he said bitting his Dad playfully.

( Sleep time for me cya guys :hugs: )

King Simba
January 9th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Namabi drags the dead meat into the long grass, waiting for the others.

unregistered user
January 10th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Blitz smiled and pounced on his father laughing, while Klowd was waiting for what his Dad was going to do.

"Klowd..." he sighed and as his worried face softened "I love you...promise me...you won't do this again...I forgive you...just...I trust that you won't...Simba and Kiros are keeping a close eye on you and so will I." he slowly rubbed his son's mane. "Don't worry anymore, because I'm here..." he smiled "The hunting game doesn't at all matter right now, just you...plus, I can always participate next time hehe. I know the males are going to win anyways, heh. We can do some pouncing here with Kiros, Simba and Blitz." he smiled.
----
"Well...that was sure exhiliarting..." Aysha laughed along with the others "Shall we do some more? I don't think it's enough...the males seem like they're catching up to us..." she said worriedly.
----
"Nice one Namabi." he smiled as he dragged another antelope next to Namabi's pile "We seem to be workin' up a sweat." he laughed "I'm sure the females are catching up to fast. We'd better keep on going heh."

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 06:45 AM
" Dad.... I'm sorry that for me you couldn't finish the hunting game..." some tears fell down his face. " Or you can teach me how to hunt, and the next time I would be able to participate too" said a little bit exited. " I love ya a lot too Dad... sorry...I didn't think about the outside dangers..."

" yeah Dad we too!, we could do some kind of mini hunt or something!" said Blitz with his father's ear in his mouth exited too.

Klowd then pounced on his father laughing loudly, feeling happy because he was with him.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 08:10 AM
"Yeah, I know how fast some of the males can be." Lunara laughs getting into starting position again.

"Lunara can be quite a swift huntress and I'm sure the others are too. I say keep going too. Hopefully, we'll bring back the most." Namabi grins leaving the antelope and heading the the fields to get some more.

Katai also drags one to the pile, "Another one..."
Leo also drags one to the pile after biting in it's neck a couple of times.
Jaini, however hasn't captured any yet.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 05:33 PM
" Naw Dad.... we want to learn to hunt!! we are old enough! please :D " he said."Awww don't worry so much, nothing can happen to me if ya are with me" he smiled " Please, Daddy :D "

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Jaini attemps to hunt one of the antelope but he misses, "Damn! I'm a crap hunter." he gets mardy again.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Jaini jumps in front of the small antelope and startles it. He then hisses and pounces on top of it bringing it down. He then takes a bite out of it's neck having watched what his father did.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 06:39 PM
" Dad!! are you going to let me do something some day!!?" said a little bit annoyed Blitz. " Nothing will happen to me I can start with the small animals"

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Yay! You see dad, I need NO help from you." Jaini smirks and jumps with joy dragging the meat. Katai sees that he's in some difficulty and decides to help Jaini drag the meat.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 06:54 PM
" But I want to try it!! why I can't even try it!? said growling a little " Dad please!"

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"You needed a little help from me though..." Majani winks to Jaini, "Good job though, well done!!!"

"You're too young and small..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "You can practice pouncing though... you need to be a good pouncer to be a good hunter."
"Aww...oh well." Jaini smiles. "Thanks for the help. I owe ya one!" he grins happily.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Katai steps forward, "Good job son. Something from your daddy..." he gives Jaini a noogie laughing and grinning.

Jaini pushes Katai's large paw off the top of him. "Hey! You know I don't like that." he smirks.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Blitz growled " No!! Dad please let me do something!! I can never do anything I'd like to do!! I hate you!" said Blitz without thinking about what he had said, running out of the den crying.
:(

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"It's a pain...especially when they're small. My other cubs behave well but Jaini's still just a real pain in the backside." Katai laughs a bit.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Blitz crying said " I don't know,,, Dad....you make me feel so....useless... so fragile...it seems I'm living in a prision... and I think Klowd feels the same..." he said crying loud.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"It is. Raising them is the best part although it's tiring." Katai smiles to Majani.

"I had two and I thought two was enough. I can't imagine what it'd be like with four." Namabi laughs.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 09:37 PM
" Dad...I don't know why you can't understand... nobody will hurt me or kill me....and if you come with me even nobody will come near me.." he said a little bit calmed " And sorry..... I don't hate you Dad...I didn't want to said that...sorry" he nuzzled a little his father.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I'm sure you will. I wasn't here for a long time and I met the right lioness and I wasn't even from the same pride." Katai thinks back to the past.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 09:50 PM
It's ok..." Kiros sighs, sadly nuzzling Klowd

(Don't stole Kryken's son :P )

" I know that Dad.... bu you don't need to be overprotective....I think you should trust more the others... and me" Blitz lowered his head and hears crying a little more, then he licked his father's cheek cos he didn't like seeing him sad.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"Well, Asha is a very nice lioness, she's very kind and generous too, always helping out and giving berries to those who are sick." Majani purrs a little thinking about his friend.
"Yeah...it was something that happened to my tail. It got stuck in the bushes are something stupid like that." Katai laughs. "She was the one who made my tail 100% better..." Katai purrs. He then daydreams about her.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Katai blinks twice, "Gosh, I have a real bad habit of doing that, hehe."

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:01 PM
( np ;) )

" Really!!! Yay!!! thanks Dad" said giving him a tight hug. ? You're awesome!!!" he said exited, but when he saw him sad, his face changed too " But.. why you are sad now?" asked concerned.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Yeah...I think that's enough now." Namabi smiles dragging the antelope.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:06 PM
" Naw Dad... don't worry more about that please... and what can happen to me if my awesome Dad is with me heh!?" he smiled pouncing on his father laughing being exited yet, as he tries to encourage him.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Namabi drags one antelope back. Leo also drags one back. Katai brings back a great big juicy antelope and Jaini brings back a young antelope. Jaini is proud of his achievements.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:20 PM
" Dad, No - thing will happen to me ok?? so please... don't be worried about that... try to think in other things... but please don't stay worried about that cos nothing will happen to me or to Klowd." he licked his Dad's cheek.
"Want something? i thin i heard my name" said Klowd going there.
"Heya " said Blitz smiling " Know something my Dad's going to take me to hunt!" he said exited again. " Ask yours if you can come too!"
" Really!! great!!" said Klowd running towards his father " Dad!! Can we go with them too!!? please?? :D ?" he asked as he pounced again onto Kryken.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Aww...no..." Lunara sighs a little. "We lost..."
Katai drags the big juicy antelope up. "Hey, can I have an hand here?"

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:28 PM
" Don't worry Kryken will let Klowd :D " he said nuzzling back his father.

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Thanks." Katai smiles to Kina.
Jaini drags the small antelope up and place it near the others.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:39 PM
" Dad.... what I told ya?? nothing will happen, what can happen going with ya and grandad? and Mom can come too " he sighed " And don't think more about this"

King Simba
January 10th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Thanks mum. I did it with the help of Majani though!" Jaini smiles happily.

klowd
January 10th, 2005, 10:44 PM
" Ok Dad...I heard that like a milion times." he said to his Dad a little serious nuzzling him.

unregistered user
January 11th, 2005, 06:43 AM
"I agree with Katai..." Kenyi laughed a bit "but you learn to love them, as I love Kryken and Klowd." he smiled "Wow...looks like we caught quite a lot. Perhaps more than the other team. I suppose it's time to go back...would anyone like to help me bring some back?"
----
"Very nice." she smiled as she padded back into the den. She saw a lioness (Asha) looking out and spoke in a soft tone "Hello, I'm Aysha. What is your name?" she smiled.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 07:32 AM
" Dad, are we going with Kiros and Blitz to hunt!?, Please!??" asked Klowd exited to his father. " Kiros let Blitz go!! let you me to go too please! Dad, you come too!" :D " What do you say to that Dad?" said nuzzling his father.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 08:02 AM
"I agree with Katai..." Kenyi laughed a bit "but you learn to love them, as I love Kryken and Klowd." he smiled "Wow...looks like we caught quite a lot. Perhaps more than the other team. I suppose it's time to go back...would anyone like to help me bring some back?"

"I'll help..." Leo smiles and helps drag Kenyi's antelope back to the den.

unregistered user
January 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"I don't know if Kiros is going to go hunting with Blitz. It seems dangerous and I certainly will not let you go, because I care for you. He's lucky to have let his father go. I don't want to set a bad example." he sighed "I can't have you go hunting with others, because one I really am scared what might happen to you, and two, after what Kiros said or 'implied'...I'm not sure if I should go. I still feel bad around him. I'm sorry Klowd, maybe another time or when you're older. What makes it worse is that I don't want to have to wrong all the time and Kiros be the right lion. So, if he starts bickering about this hole hunting event, I'll just use his own words against him." he sighed "He's still a friend deep inside, but...it just...hurts...and I feel like a terrible father to you Klowd. I really do..." he folded his ears back sadly padding out of the den in a depressed mood.

"I'll help..." Leo smiles and helps drag Kenyi's antelope back to the den.

"I see your son has made his first kill. I know he'll grow up to an excellent hunter, just like you Katai." he smiled "Your father, Namabi, must be very proud to have a son like you, and for you to have a son like Jaini." He bowed as he continued carrying the antelope back to the dens.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 03:46 PM
(Btw, Jaini is Katai's son. Leo is Namabi's son. Leo doesn't have any cubs yet. ;))

"Thanks. I'm always glad to help when it's needed." Leo smiles politely to the older lion.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Klowd ran after kryken" But Dad!! you come with me too,and if you don't come, Blitz's dad is not going to let him go.... we are not going to participate to the hunting game... we only want to know how to hunt...and nothing will happen to me, cos you are going to stay with me all the time Dad... please...let me have some fun..." he sighed . " As I said ya once Dad... you are not a bad father...ignore what can the others tell to you...cos I'm the only who can say anything about that..ok? so don't be sad about that" he said looking at his father " And Dad...you shouldn't be so fragile with the other's words i think..."Klowd lowered his ears lying doen near his father with his head onto his paws, with tears falling down his face.
------------------------------------------------------------------
" So what he said...?" asked Blitz nuzzling klowd a little seeing him crying,and he imagined that his father had told him that he couldn't go to hunt.
" He don't let me..... for the same reason that your Dad..he sayd that i can get hurt..., even he thinks that he's not a good Dad...and I don't know why he thinks so...he told me something about your Dad...he says that your Dad is better than my Dad and for that reason he's sad...." Klowd sighed".
" I see...I'll talk to him about this....I don't like seeing you or Kryken sad.." he said looking back to his father " And I can't understand why them are so worried with us....even when they come with us, they are always worried about us...." he sighed nuzzling Klowd again " Jaini is older than us...but he can do lots of thinks.... and I'm sure than when he had our age he could do a lot of thinks he wanted....I'm sure your Dad and mine did the same...".

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:44 PM
After Katai drags his antelope up he is exhausted. He is panting.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Getting...too old...for carrying...heavy things like antelope." Katai smiles a bit looking at Majani panting between his words. "Thanks...for the help."

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"It was better when I was young..." Katai begins to get his breath back, "...but since I've grown older I've got weaker and slower."

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:03 PM
" Dad..I promise that when I'll get older I'll be all the day far away from home...or even leave the pride... its the same for me if you like it or no!" he yelled growling being furious and afected for his father words.
(Poor cubby you made him angry... :( ;) )

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"You're not that old at all." Majani smiles to Katai, "Don't worry, you're of a fine, young age."

(Aww :( ;) ...)

"Oi..." Kiros growls a little to Blizzard, "Don't speak to me like that... You should respect your parents, me and Kupa do so much for you, you just don't appreciate it..." Kiros sighs.
"I feel it alately...probably from all that travelling I've just returned from." Katai drops down onto the floor in exhaustment.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:20 PM
" I don't know even why I speak to you!" said growling loudly, then he started crying running away the den.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Get some rest..." Asha nuzzles Katai, purring gently into his ear, "No need to stay awake for a long time."

Kiros growls, running after Blizzard and picking him up in his mouth. He quickly takes Blizzard back to the den, placing him down firmly on the ground. "Blizzard, enough!" Kiros tells him sharply, "You're testing my patience Blizzard..." Kiros sighs, nuzzling him, "Please, enough is enough..."
"You're right..." Katai closes his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jaini runs up happily proud of himself, "Hey dad, come for another hunt." he pulls Katai's tail and jumps around him happily.
Katai starts to grit his teeth with angryness, he then loses it with Jaini, "Stop that! Didn't you hear what I just said to Majani!?"

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Blitz stop growling but continued crying " Dad...I..I only... never mind..sorry..." he said giving him an unfriendly nuzzle and lowered his head.

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Aww...that's not fair. I can't do anything...I'm going out. Reth, Amani?" Jaini looks at his brothers.

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"Aww...that's not fair. I can't do anything...I'm going out. Reth, Amani?" Jaini looks at his brothers.

" You should complint about that... at least your Dad let ya to do lots of things.." said Blitz to jaini as he lowered his ears.

Blitz sighed and licked back his father being sad " Ok Dad...sorry again".

klowd
January 11th, 2005, 10:09 PM
" i love you too Dad" he half-smiled nuzzling him " I have something i would like to talk with ya... about Klowd's Dad.."

King Simba
January 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"No thanks..." Reth and Amani sigh. Amani grins and slumps down on top of Reth to sleep. Reth is too tired to be bothered pushing Amani off, and besides, he feels warm having Amani as a 'blanket'.

"It's ok..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "Don't worry about it... I love you and always will... my wonderful Blizzard."
"Darn...and I'm not going with a girl...this family sucks!" Jaini walks off in a mood.

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 06:18 AM
"I'm Asha, how about you?" Asha smiles to Aysha, "What's your name?"

"You heard Kryken... I was silly to ever think of letting you go." Kiros sternly says to Blizzard, "You two can go hunting when you're both older."

"No, actually I'm using the words you've used against you." Kryken sighed "First you shun me about having Klowd going hunting, but now being just a tiny bit hypocritical about it by 'wanting' to go on a hunting trip as well." he sighed sharply "Which one is it? I'm very frustrated...and hurt. " he frowned "I just want to teach my son how to hunt and perhaps bring him on one, just to see of course. I'm not trying to be mean...because you're one of best friends. I just need you to get your decisions straight, because I'm willing to let Klowd go, and yet I'm sure you are too...I don't find any reason to be like that in the first place Kiros. I know you're a very kind person, but sometimes ya just got to get your thoughts in order." he hugged his best friend.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Leo feels a breeze from outside, "That breeze...was telling me something." he realises. It is telling him that Badrani's spirit isn't at rest yet and he may strike one of the royals of the Funsani pride in their dream tonight. "Oh no..." he says worried.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 01:15 PM
" So Dad...you let me go.. you're awesome Dad!" said Klowd nuzzling his father's paw, exited, but then he calmed , thinking about how Kiros could react listening to his father words.
Blitz just lowered his ears a tear fell down his face, and look at his father's face.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 04:34 PM
" Yes Dad...Klowd has told me not so much ago, that his father thinks that he's not a good Dad.... and told me that, Kryken is always talking about what you say... so he is really sad sometimes, because he says that you are a better Dad than him." Blitz sighed " And Klowd is sad too when he see that his Dad is sad, and i don't want anyone of both being bad.." he lowered his ears.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM
" I know Dad... is not your fault...I only wanted ya to know.." he lowered his ears thinking with his friend "Yes... Klowd told me that he's worried about his grandfather, Kenyi... he said me that his grandfather wants to retun to Kumani pridelands...his pride...Kryken wanted to come here to stay with Klowd soo Kenyi miss his home." he said " And.. really i don't know what we could do for them.... haven't ya got any idea?"

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Blitz sighed too " No I don't think they don't like stay here... it's only that this is not his home... I'm sure I'll feel like him if I'll be living in Kumani....but Klowd has never been there.. so he wants to stay living here..maybe we could ask grandpa if he has any idea about what we could do..."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
" I see... i worried about them..." he sighed too " I have no idea about what we can do.." he looked at his father eyes... something that could make them happy to stay here...well... Klowd told me that Kenyi is worried because he has lost any contact with Kumani...maybe we could send someone there? to see if something is happening?" he asked

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Blitz sighed lowering his ears " It's so difficult make them see that..."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:12 PM
" Yes.... well... we always can say that to them...but then it wouldn't be a surprise or anything..but I don't have ideas about how we can do that.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Leo shivers a little. He is now very worried and wonders if he should tell Namabi or not.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
" Yes...." Blitz lowered his head looking at Klowd who was lied on the ground near his father.
Then he saw Leo who seem to be woried about something. " Hey unce.. is something wrong?" he asked.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Leo starts to panic, "I just got a message...I have to warn them!" Leo looks down to Blitz.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Blitz made an strange face " I.. i don't know what you are talking about uncle"

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"O...k..." Kiros looks at Leo strangely, "Are you ok mate?" he asks, "Don't worry Blizzard... I'm sure Klowd, Kryken and Kenyi will be fine... I hope so anyway..."
"I'm fine...something just told me something in the wind. It must be my imagination." Leo starts to feel stupid about himself.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Blitz looked at him with an strange face and then looking at his father, to see if he's going to say anithing else.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"It scared me at first but nevermind..." Leo sighs thinking he's made a fool of himself.

(Btw, it was about Badrani again but since STL reminded me that he'd been buried it doesn't apply to Leo anymore... ;))

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Are you sure you are ok uncle?" said Blizzard giving him a nuzzle.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"I must be going insane..." Leo puts one paw on his forehead. :woeisme:

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 07:57 PM
" hehe don't worry uncle...everybody has his bad days..." he smiled nuzzling him.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"I'm alright today apart from that..." Leo replies to Kiros.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Ah right..." Leo yawns, "I am quite tired but I'm not sleeping just yet."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
" Yeah... maybe uncle can think about something!" he said looking at his Dad.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"We could get them a surprise...you know work together?" Leo asks them all.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:09 PM
" Yes but.... what..? " asked Blitz half-looking at Klowd being sure that he wasn't coming.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Oh darn..." Leo tries to think, "I'm stuck for ideas..."

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"I don't really have a good imagination myself..." Leo sighs.
Jaini runs upto them, "What are you talkin' about?"

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM
" huya Jaini" said Blitz to the new lion " We want to do something for Kenyi and Kryken... a surprise or something... but we don't know what we can do.... any idea?.. and don't talk very loud." he smiled.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"Um...maybe we could plan a surprise party or something?" Jaini suggests.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 08:57 PM
( a lions surprise party? awesome :lol: )
" uhmm sounds weird.... but it can works!, what do ya think? Dad, uncle?"he asked.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Well we could have some fun in with it too. If it was just food it'll be plain boring." Leo says.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:28 PM
" Yeah... and with that we still have the same problem.." he sighed.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"How about we take them into the jungle? The swinging vines? The grassland in the centre?" Leo suggests.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:34 PM
" Klowd will like to go again sure" he laughed a bit "well..i don't know what to do..." he sighed.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"I can't remember my dad telling me that!" Jaini smirks, "When did it happen?" he asks curiously.

Katra pads up to them all, "The vines? No, they're not poisoness. It was me and my furballs. I ended up choking on the water. It's nothing to worry about." he smiles, "...and Jaini, it happened before you were born."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:50 PM
" hehe no, I was talking only about Klowd" he smiled " And the jungle... what's inside? you have never letme enter there...."

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"You got very sick though..." Asha nuzzles Katai, padding up to them, "It wasn't a nice time."
"Yeah but still, that was something to do with me. The vines couldn't take my weight...it was kind of obvious." Katai looks at Asha.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
" boh sound bored... aww bored landscape we haave here..nothing good to do..." he sighed.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"See? It seems like a fun place to go to." Katai smiles at them.
"Yeah but aren't there other dangers too?" Leo asks curiously.

"I don't really like jungles..." Jaini frowns. "I agree with klowd..."

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:56 PM
" Shut up please!" whispered Klowd to leo " Don't say anything i want to go somewhere... so if my Dad knows that there are some other dangers...heh"

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Oh...I feel bad now..." Leo turns his head away.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 10:59 PM
" Heh...." sighed Blitz rolling his eyes.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:01 PM
" Dad... I really think you love my life more than I do" he grinned.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"I know what it's like to be overprotected...ah well. What you're doing is right for the cubs but if I ever had cubs I'd let them go somewhere, safe places non the less." Leo sighs.

Jaini smirks, "My dad never lets me go anywhere!"

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:06 PM
" Don't complain you!! your dad let ya go to the huntiing game..." he sighed. then he thought for himself " Even Klowd's Dad is letting him go..."

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Who said I was complaining?" Jaini growls a bit trying not to be aggressive. Especially to a smaller cub.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:12 PM
" ehh sorry..." said Blitz lowering his ears and walking behind his father.

Klowd was playing with Kryken tail and then he said " uhm Dad... I'm bored. what do you think the others are talking about? " said rolling on his back untill he was in front of his father's head.

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 11:19 PM
" ehh sorry..." said Blitz lowering his ears and walking behind his father.

Klowd was playing with Kryken tail and then he said " uhm Dad... I'm bored. what do you think the others are talking about? " said rolling on his back untill he was in front of his father's head.

"I honestly have no clue..."he sighed "I think I'm going to talk to Grandpa about planning a party for the pride. Would you like to help us?" he smiled at Klowd.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:21 PM
" Really!? Great! of course I want to help!, what are we going to do Dad?" he asked happy.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Namabi runs up to them, "Okay about the thing we were going to plan...I was helping right?" he whispers making sure no-one listens in.

klowd
January 12th, 2005, 11:23 PM
(With who are you talking about KS? )

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:36 PM
(Kry and Klowd. ;))

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Namabi runs up to them, "Okay about the thing we were going to plan...I was helping right?" he whispers making sure no-one listens in.

(Wrong thread KS, I think you're referring to the event with Kenyi back in the other thread.:bleen:)

"I'm Asha, how about you?" Asha smiles to Aysha, "What's your name?"

"You heard Kryken... I was silly to ever think of letting you go." Kiros sternly says to Blizzard, "You two can go hunting when you're both older."

(I've already mentioned Aysha's name, Simba.:bleen:)

"Here's a present from me to you." Aysha smiled dragging in the antelope that she caught "I hope you enjoy." she smiled giving her a gentle nuzzle.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:51 PM
(Ah ok. I'm getting a lot of things wrong today. :lol: )

unregistered user
January 12th, 2005, 11:53 PM
(Ah ok. I'm getting a lot of things wrong today. :lol: )

(:lol: 'Sok, it happens.:p:hugs:)

"Hey there Namabi." he smiled at his friend, greeting him a friendly nuzzle.

King Simba
January 12th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Heya. How are you?" Namabi smiles.

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"Fine, yourself?" he smiled back "Back to your question, it's just something between my Dad and my son. It's just a little thing I'm going to do for the pride, nothing really." he lied.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 12:30 AM
"Ah ok." Namabi smiles, "I'm feeling ok although I'm a little tired."

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 01:01 AM
"Maybe you should rest. I have a few remedies and berries if you'd like to use some of that." he offered, smiling.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 06:41 AM
" So... Dad..what are we going to do?" asked Klowd nuzzling his father " Wouldn't be good if we had a little more help from Namabi?" he smiled. Then he look at the others " And Blitz, his Dad and the others.... i don't know what they are doing all together...but seem as if they wouldn't want to talk to us.." he lowered his ears.

" So...any new idea?" asked Blitz.

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 07:26 AM
" So... Dad..what are we going to do?" asked Klowd nuzzling his father " Wouldn't be good if we had a little more help from Namabi?" he smiled. Then he look at the others " And Blitz, his Dad and the others.... i don't know what they are doing all together...but seem as if they wouldn't want to talk to us.." he lowered his ears.

" So...any new idea?" asked Blitz.

"I don't know Klowd..."he sighed "The point is...to get you, me and your grandfather to show the pride." he whispered to his son "It's a long story and I'm sick of it...I think we'll just call the whole thing off. I'm tired of this matter and I'm tired of everything else, son." he sighed, nuzzling his son before returning back into his den. "We'll just forget about it Klowd, I mean...there's really not much use in continuing, maybe...we could both do something else, more productive then trying to plan a silly event." said Kryken, giving up. "I could always teach you how to pounce properly and such."

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:33 AM
" Dad... why are you saying that?" he lowered his ears seeing his father giving up. "I know you are not like this!! you never give up Dad.....and I don't know the story that you're talking about.. but why you are tired of it?....Is something bad..? Please tell me...." he said, as some tears were falling down his face " And yes... i would like to know how to pounce but maybe later...now I only want to know why are you sad Dad..." he said walking inside the den behind his father, and nuzzles his paw.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Maybe you should rest. I have a few remedies and berries if you'd like to use some of that." he offered, smiling.
"No, no, no...it's ok. I'm feeling quite alright." Namabi smiles at Kenyi's offer.

unregistered user
January 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"No, no, no...it's ok. I'm feeling quite alright." Namabi smiles at Kenyi's offer.

"Okay Namabi...but you know where to find remedies, if you need any." he smiled "How are the great kings of the past?" he asked, looking up above the sky.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"They look good..." says Namabi gazing up to the sky.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Klowd lies down inside the den still crying. thinking about why his father said he give up.

" Ok Kryken and Klowd have left , we can talk loud now." said Blitz noticing that they weren't there.

Roku
January 13th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Here" said Roku, offering her services "I know some techniques to help to ease your pain..." she cracks her knucles on her paws
"I learned this from my tribe long ago. Since it was so cold, and our bones hurt sometimes, we found out many ways to ease the pain."

Roku
January 13th, 2005, 05:55 PM
(Er...whats going on? I know I might sound stupid asking this *stupid grin* But since I am so busy with school it is hard to keep up here.)

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Namabi tries to think, "...Um...I'm not really sure on that one..."

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:09 PM
" Not yet Dad.... i have just seen Kryken and Klowd going out to his den....and both seem sad..." he sighed.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
" Well...maybe yes...we can tell them and we can do a surpise for them too,but that surprise woudn't have to be to show them that they don't have to impress ourselves.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kiros sighs sadly too. "I wish that they weren't so depressed..." he sighs again, nuzzling Blizzard, "Hmm darn, no ideas from Namabi either. Do you think we should just go straight up to them and tell them?"
"I'm not sure...it's completely up to you." Namabi says to Kiros.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"It sounds good. If we could gather enough lions to do it I don't see why not." Namabi smiles.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:20 PM
" I don't really think they'll get illusion with that..." he sighs.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Okay then...when we are going to do that? could I go too!?" asked Blitz smiling.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"So are we going to do that or what?" asks Namabi confused.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:33 PM
" heh...ok.." Blitz sighed. " Yeah... I think this can be a good idea"

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"How about I and Leo look for some? Me and my son are great working in a team." he grins over to his son.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 07:49 PM
" Me and Dad are really better.."said Blizzard jocking.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Yes, that might be a good idea." Kiros smiles to Namabi and Leo.
"Be quiet you..." Leo laughs at Blitz, he is joking.
"Okay, shall we go now or what?" asks Namabi.