PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"The name's Marasna. I'm a traveller. I was just passing through on my journey's." Marasna introduces himself.

"We'd better be quiet then." Katai scurries, trying to be quiet.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 08:00 PM
" Wanna play then?" asked Klowd again.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"Maybe later, time for rest now." Marasna smiles to Klowd.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Well, welcome to Pride Rock..." Kiros smiles to Marasna, "Do you want to play too?"

Simba creeps along silently to where he can see clearly. "It's them, I'm sure..." Simba growls, "Kasa's cub is there... I think..."
"Well I'm sure 3 male adult lions can take the hyena's on." Katai growls.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"okies then..." Klowd pounced on kiros laughing.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Marasna smiles and nods and decides to go to sleep waiting for Simba to return.

Katai looks at Simba, "Tell me when we should all go."

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
" you too Dad" said Blitz laughing

" yegh!" said Klowd bitting Blitz's ear playfully.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Klowd started to worried about his father " Hey Kiros..do u know when Simba and the others are going to return?" he asked.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"Now!" Simba hisses a little, jumping out to scare the hyena. He pounces on her, knocking her away from the cub.

Kiros grins, "You really are a fantastic cub..."
"What do you think you're doing with the cub?" Katai growls and hisses.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 10:19 PM
" why you said that" asked Klowd courious.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Katai grabs hold of Kasa's cub and puts it on his back.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Blizzard smiled nuzzling back Kiros.
" Ty" Klowd said smiling too. " i think.. the most important objective in my life is make my father feel proud of me" said Klowd smiling.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Meanwhile, Katai trips over a rock on the floor and sends the cub flying, "Quick, someone catch him!" he shouts.

"Ouch! My head." Katai rubs his head.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 10:42 PM
The both lions smiled although Klowd was a bit worried about Kryken.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Yeah, I'm forever hurting myself." Katai says keeping the cub safe.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 11:07 PM
" I think I'm going to sleep a little" said Blitz yawning.

"Me too..." said Klowd being nervous about his father, but finally he fell asleep....

( Bed time, have school tomorrow take care mates :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 14th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Rianna glared at Simba, but she knew she was out-matched. She tried to escape with the cub, but it was too late, Simba had already pinned her. Then she saw Lira come up behind the king.

"YOU! LION LOVER!" Rianna spit, glaring at Lira even as she remained pinned by Simba.

Lira sighed, shaking her head sadly.

"Why can't you let go of the past Rianna, we never hurt you, the lions never hurt you... You are a fool. If Simba lets you live, you will be banished from the Clan forever!" Lira turned away, showing her backside to Rianna, the ultimate hyena insult. Furiously Rianna squirmed under Simba, but it was no use.

Kasa trotted forward from the shadows, licking Akadi affectionately.

"Dad... I'm so sorry, I tried to fight them and protect Sis, but they were too big!" Akadi cried.

"You were very brave son.. you did no wrong." Kasa said lovingly. He glanced at Simba and bowed low. "My thanks to you, Simba, in my age I could not have done this alone... it is you have to thank for saving my son."

Kasa glanced briefly at Lira. "I was wrong about you, young Matriarch. For that I am sorry. I let anger cloud my judgement." He briefly nuzzled Lira, a gesture of peace. She in turn bowed low to Kasa.

Akadi looked up to Simba and smiled. "You are so big and strong! I hope when I am a king someday that I can be as wise as Dad and as strong as you Simba!"

Rianna felt like she was going to puke. All this lion-loving made her sick. I'd be better off on my own anyway, she thought. Let them exile me, what do I care?

Kasa turned to Simba.. "I do not ask for blood, I agree with Lira... exile. But the choice is yours..."

In the quiet darkness of night, the stars shined down, seeing everything and missing nothing. One star in particular twinkled brightly. Mesa's spirit was at peace, having converted to the light in the moments leading up to his death. He watched as the last of the hyenas who lived in hate left the clan. Perhaps she would find peace too, he hoped, but now he felt a need to speak again...

The star twinkled a moment, then vanished. In it's place the wind howled over the savanna, reaching the ears of Lira. "Now the hate is gone, keep vigilant my niece, deal honestly with the lions and they will judge you fair. You were as a daughter to me... I love you and will look down upon you."

Before she could answer him, the wind whisked away, reaching Simba. Mesa had never known the King in life, and could not speak to him... yet his peaceful spirit surrounded the lion king. He hoped this would tell Simba that all was well... Then the star reappeared, twinkling for a moment before dimming once again.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"Ok..." Kiros smiles, nuzzling Blizzard, "Goodnight..."

Simba smiles, "A little clumsy?" he asks, giggling a little.

(Gotta go now, goodnight guys!!! *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!!)
"Yeah...damn." Katai rubs his head getting to his feet.

(Gotta go to school soon. :()

unregistered user
December 14th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"Let's go check it out Leo," Kenyi traveled down the path until he was saw the graveyard "It's a bit old...I'm sure the hyenas are still here..." Kryken said walking up to a huge skeleton.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Let's go check it out Leo," Kenyi traveled down the path until he was saw the graveyard "It's a bit old...I'm sure the hyenas are still here..." Kryken said walking up to a huge skeleton.
Leo sniffs the air, he catches the scents of the other lions. "Looks like some others have already been here."

klowd
December 14th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Klowd woke up seeing that Blitz wasn't up he decided to go to the water hole to drink a little " My father hasn't return yet" he thought.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"You may live... in exile..." Simba takes a paw off Rianna, to let her going away, but he shields Kasa and his cub too, encase she tries anything. He roars angrily at Rianna.

Simba smiles, the wind surrounding him. He lets his mane blow a little as the wind goes back up into the stars. He guesses who the wind is from.

"Thank you... Mesa..." Simba nods his head a little in acknowledgement.

Simba smiles to Katai, "Be careful not to injure yourself, or anyone else..." Simba giggles a little.
"I'm a clumsy fool this day and age." Katai laughs a bit.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"You're not clumsy..." Simba laughs a little, still protecting Kasa and the cub, "Don't worry about it..." he smiles.
"Well first it was the furballs, then it was Badrani's scratch now this?" Katai laughs.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Do you feel any pain?" Simba asks, concerned, to Katai. "Does it hurt anywhere?"
"I hit my head on that rock. Hurts a bit but doesn't seem to be anything too major." Katai rubs his head again.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:37 PM
"I hope not either. I don't really want to lose my eyesight now." Katai's ears droop.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:40 PM
"Well chances are it would've been instant if you were." Simba nuzzles Katai, "And you're ok, so let's hope it stays that way... how have Asha and your cubs been lately?" Simba asks politely.
Katai smiles, "Jaini's been a real pain, the other cubs have been fine. As well for Asha, she's been fine too but she's been sleeping an hell of a lot."

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"Yeah. They've been off her milk for some time now." replies Katai.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"He keeps slapping his paw on the ground and he's always winging." Katai laughs a little.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"No...they're not. They tire me out aswell." Katai yawns a bit.

klowd
December 14th, 2004, 08:49 PM
klowd arribed to the water hole, drank a little and when he saw the forest he felt something like a shiver. Then he returned padded towards the pride rock.

unregistered user
December 14th, 2004, 10:44 PM
After thanking Simba, Kasa went down for a nap. He needed them a lot more often these days. As much as he hated to admit it, his time was short. He had lived a full life... and to father cubs at his age! He watched Akadi and Azina play happily, reunited.

As much as he wanted to stay forever, he knew he had better make provisions for his cubs now, before the time came when he had to wander the stars... instead of the earth.

Akadi looked up at him, sensing his distress. "Dad... what's wrong?" Kasa smiled briefly at him, and nuzzled him in reply.

"Nothing I can't handle son." And he closed his eyes for a well deserved nap.

klowd
December 14th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Blitz woke up near his Kiros who seem to be sleeping, he saw Klowd.
" Morning mate, where were u?" he asked
" I just went to the water hole too drink a little, and to take a look if I see my father" replied Klowd
" Come on , don't worry about your father, he is not alone, nothing will happen to him"said Blitz nuzzling Klowd a little.
" Well... I hope so.." smiled Klowd feeling better.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 10:53 PM
"Ah well, got to love them, eh?" Simba smiles to Katai, purring a little.

"What's wrong, you look a little spooked..." Kiros nuzzles Klowd, "Has someone scared you?"
"Yeah, I love them no matter how annoying they are." Katai smiles.

klowd
December 14th, 2004, 10:55 PM
" No...nobody has scared me." said Klowd to Kiros.
" He's only a little worried about kryken"whispered Blitz to his father.

King Simba
December 14th, 2004, 10:57 PM
"Same with me and my cubs..." Simba growls, but smiles widely, obviously joking, "They're so wonderful though..." he purrs happily.
"Jaini always used to pull my whiskers out when he was a baby. It was so painful." Katai laughs a bit.

unregistered user
December 14th, 2004, 11:59 PM
OFF: (He isn't going to die per se... =)

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Kasa awoke gradually, feeling much pain in his joints. His dream had been a happy one, of days spent in the pridelands. But the time had come for him to leave. It would not do to have others see him die. Instead he would continue his journey. I am the traveller, he thought, and I have one more place to travel.

He nuzzled Akadi and Azina, waking them up.

"My little cubs... walk with me." He said sadly. He led them out onto the savanna, watching the sun rise.

"See where we face? The sun at our side... Someday you must follow me out here. Follow the trail through the savanna, into the desert. Walk straight for 6 lunars and you will be home. Home, in our ancient lands." Kasa told them.

"I don't understand father, what do you mean?" Akadi asked.

"I have to go now. I will still visit you from time to time, God willing. But I cannot stay here any longer..." He said.

"But why daddy? Why do you have to go?" Azina said, starting to cry.

"You will understand someday. I would spare you the pain I have suffered." He nuzzled them both softly, and trotted back to pride rock.

"I will leave you in the care of my good friend, Roku... she will look after you... But I won't leave until the sun sets tommorrow, let us enjoy this time together."

Roku
December 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Roku looked tenderly at Kasa, and deep inside she understood what he was going to to. She approched her old friend, as she to had gray upon her muzzle, yet she was still in her youth.
"Kasa...." she trailed off "My old friend. I have known you for very long....I will treat your cubs as if they were my own."
She sighed "I should have known this day would come. You are old, and I am younger. But I know that you will not truely be gone. I will never forget you. And Kasa.....I just ask you one favor. If you happen to see my sister.....she looks just like me, except more dots on her face....tell her.....tell her.....tell her I'm sorry."
Roku's face looked quite sad, as she looked at the weary Kasa
"And...when your soul goes to the sky....look for my homeland. I always wanted to show it to you, but now you really can see it. Not a story anymore."

Roku
December 15th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Roku looked tenderly at Kasa's young cubs
"I am going to look after you from now on. I will show you the land of your ancestors someday."

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Kasa trotted over to Simba..

"It is time for me to leave, honored king. I have entrusted the care of my cubs to Roku and Nanciko. It is time for me to take my last journey..."

He nodded to Namabi, and bowed low out of respect.

He nuzzled Akadi and Azina at length, even as they cried softly.

"Don't cry... I'll still be with you..." He said.

"My thanks to you Roku, I entrust my cubs to you and Nanciko. And I will find your sister... in this life... or the next."

To Nanciko he said... "I loved your sister very much, she gave me such wonderful cubs... I will see her soon..." To that Nanciko replied by nuzzling Kasa gently.

And with that, he trotted off into the savanna. The wanderer had returned to his travels...

OFF: I'm having him leave in this thread, to concentrate more on the cubs and Lira. But he'll make the occasional 'starden' appearance. Not really death, per se. Also I strictly avoid showing a death scene by having him return to travelling. I will continue to RP him in the other thread.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 05:37 AM
"Try to keep any signs of cubs or hyenas. Though these lands may most be deserted, few hyenas still lurk these areas," Kryken walked through the graveyard and haze making his way across a few bones and skeletons "Why would a Hyena want to a cub anyways?" asked Kryken.

"Namabi, shall we check the graveyard for any signs of the cub?" asked Kenyi.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Leo shrugs.
"I guess so but if the cub isn't there Simba might have it?" replies Leo.

Originally posted by Zeal II
Kasa trotted over to Simba..

"It is time for me to leave, honored king. I have entrusted the care of my cubs to Roku and Nanciko. It is time for me to take my last journey..."

He nodded to Namabi, and bowed low out of respect.

He nuzzled Akadi and Azina at length, even as they cried softly.

"Don't cry... I'll still be with you..." He said.

"My thanks to you Roku, I entrust my cubs to you and Nanciko. And I will find your sister... in this life... or the next."

To Nanciko he said... "I loved your sister very much, she gave me such wonderful cubs... I will see her soon..." To that Nanciko replied by nuzzling Kasa gently.

And with that, he trotted off into the savanna. The wanderer had returned to his travels...

OFF: I'm having him leave in this thread, to concentrate more on the cubs and Lira. But he'll make the occasional 'starden' appearance. Not really death, per se. Also I strictly avoid showing a death scene by having him return to travelling. I will continue to RP him in the other thread.
Namabi nods, "We'll miss you, Kasa. You've been staying a long time. We'll be off on our travels tomorrow."

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Blizzard whispered to Klowd," heh look at that cubs, they seem to be sad" pinted to Kasa's cubs.
Klowd looked at them too, he went near them "heya mates, something happen?" asked Klowd courious.

Roku
December 15th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"Kasa, wait!" Roku yelled to him, running as fast as she could.She stopped him, and looked at him, her deep eyes gazing him one last time.
"I just wanted to say goodbye....one last time." she cried a little. She threw her arm around her old friend ((Like how Simba did to Rafiki at the end of TLK))
"I will never forget you. Your cubs are safe with me....I would give my life for them in an instant. Goodbye, my old friend. Just one thing......"
Roku stood up, and in her native language said
"Do not.....forget this land."
Roku turned and looked away, and began to walk off. But before she continued, she turned her head to him
"Goodbye...my brother."
And Roku was gone.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
"Let's go back then," Kryken sighed as he left the graveyard making his way back to the pridelands.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"Let's go back then," Kryken sighed as he left the graveyard making his way back to the pridelands.
"We obviously wasn't quick enough." Leo sighs following Kryken.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"As long as we know Simba has the cub, we should be alright and the cub should be alright," Kryken ran back to pride rock "Simba?" he called.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Leo follows, "Hello? Does anyone have the cub?"

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Klowd saw his father " Dad!! did you find him??" asked nuzzling him.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Hey, Simba? Anybody here? Klowd?" He called again.

(Darn, school.:grrr:Later.)

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
(Just as I come home from school, you have to go. :lol: See ya later, Kenyi.)

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"I'm here" klowd smiled nuzzling his father " Did you find the kidnapped cub?" he asked.

(The same here :P have a good day mate :hugs: )

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Leo steps forward, "No Klowd, I'm wondering if Simba has it? Or dad?"

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
" hey uncle!" said Blizzard.
" aww... I really hope so.." Klowd said
" I'm sure my grandad has it, don0t worry" smiled Blitz.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 05:30 PM
( Have Simba and Namabi arrived to the pride rock? )

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Leo smiles to Blizzard, "Hey there Blitz buddy!"

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Blitz smile, and nuzzled his "uncle".
" So you didn't see anyone of the others??" said Klowd

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
" heya Grandad!" said Blizzard nuzzling Simba " Oh you found him!!" he said happily

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Katai walks up to Blizzard, "With my help..." he grins.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
" Cool then.... " said Klowd " Where is his father??"

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Katai's ears lower, "He's gone."

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 07:07 PM
" Gone where??" asked Blitzcourious.
" it doesn't matter " said Klowd seeing Katai's expression.
" That cub... is like I was before my father came... but...my Dad is really young, and Kasa isn't...." thought Klowd becoming sad.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"He left a little while ago." Katai's head lowers.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 07:18 PM
" And what happen with his son? he has another son hasn't him?" asked Klowd.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"He left him here too." replies Katai.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 07:41 PM
" ah... " said Klowd " poor cubs he thought.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 08:30 PM
" Ahh ok" said Blitz.
"we can go and mert them better after, or maybe tomorrow" smiled Klowd to Blizzard.
" Yeah good idea" Blitz smiled too, " where he was?" asked then.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 08:34 PM
a cub walked over. "Does Miliski know where her daughter is?" she asked. her eyes were blue and her fur was a honey colour. "I'm Amber by the way." the cub smiled.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 08:35 PM
" I don't know who is Miliski, neither who are you" said Klowd with a surprised face.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 08:38 PM
"Oh, Miliski is the reddish brown lioness, the one married to the great warrior, Novu." Amber told him blushing slightly. "My dad is Simba's greatest warroir and he parades the border for enemys." Amber told him.

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM
" Uh... I have never listened about them sorry" said Blitz confused.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 09:41 PM
OFF: I am leaving Kasa's fate a mystery. You can't really say if he died or not, or what became of him. He simply left to his travels again.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Katai runs up to Asha, he nuzzles her to wake her up. His ears drop in sadness.

unregistered user
December 15th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Akadi padded up to Roku, watching his father vanish into the savanna.

"Aunt Roku... will he ever come back?" He asked, choking back tears.

King Simba
December 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Katai looks across the room not sure what to say, not sure whether she'd be too upset. "Namabi told me something..."

klowd
December 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
" Who is Black Gem grandad?" asked Blitz courious.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 12:15 AM
"What's going on? I come back here and...someone's leaving?" Kryken looked at Klowd "Hey there son," Kryken held onto his son nuzzling him lovingly "How are you now?" Kryken looks across the den to find Leo "So, what's going on Leo?'"

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"My father's gonna leave tomorrow." Leo's ears droop sadly.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 12:20 AM
"Why is Namabi leaving?" Kryken looked at Leo with a confused expression and glanced at Namabi.

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 12:22 AM
"Because needs to travel a few hundred miles west for two weeks. He hopes to return. I dunno whether I should go though." Leo sighs.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 12:29 AM
"I see...will my father be going with him?" Kryken asks "I hope he doesn't, after finishing his long journey I would suppose he'd be done with traveling...heh...It would be nice if you could stay Leo." Kryken smiles.

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 12:30 AM
"I don't think your dad will be going. It's just the Funsani Pride that'll be going. I hope to stay but if my dad is desperate for me to go then so be it." Leo smiles a bit.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 12:40 AM
"If you do go, may I come?" asks Kryken.

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 12:42 AM
"Um...I guess so but it's really upto my dad." replies Leo. "...since he's the king."

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 12:57 AM
"Naw, I think I'll just stay here Leo. I wonder when my father is planning to go back to Kumani. Of course, you can come stay with us sometime over there trust me it's really nice. If you ever stop by or need any stock-up on food or rest you're always welcome to stay Leo." Kryken smiled.

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 12:59 AM
"Thanks, I'll consider it sometime." Leo smiles.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 01:01 AM
"Right...well, I better go..." Kryken walked away.

(See ya KS. Homework time.:grrr:)

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Leo nods and goes and lays down on a rock to rest.

(Gotta go now anyway, bed time. ;))

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 06:44 AM
" Dad.. and we? have we to go to Kumani Pridelands or anywhere?" said Klowd sad. "I'm used to stay here since I was little..your father wants to go there Dad?"

Roku
December 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Zeal II
Akadi padded up to Roku, watching his father vanish into the savanna.

"Aunt Roku... will he ever come back?" He asked, choking back tears.
Roku looked sadly at Akadi
"Your father is all around us, young one. In the trees....the earth....the water....the sky. Your father is always with you. Not here....but in here..." Roku touched Akadi's chest
"You will see him again. Promise." Roku turned her head to the sky, still some stars showing.

King Simba
December 16th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Meanwhile the next morning, Leo wakes up. He knows about the pride going on their travels and he thinks what his father said and decides to go with them.

Namabi takes one last look at the beautiful pridelands, he knows that he and the pride will return in a couple of weeks or so. He runs into the den and wakes his friend, Katai up. "Time to go." he whispers.
Katai opens his eyes, seeing that Asha is still asleep. "W-What?" he murmers yawning.
He then realises what Namabi said and jumps up, "You can't make me leave like this. Asha will be heart broken, so will the cubs." he looks down sadly to his mate and four cubs.
"I'm sorry, but we have no choice. I need a full pride to help me, and I need a few adult lions to help me as well as all the lionesses from the pride. I informed Simba about this a few days ago, me, Lunara and Leana are ready to go, I'll be seeing Leo in a minute." Namabi looks at Katai.
Katai sighs and looks down to his mate once more, giving her a loving nuzzle and lick on the cheek before walking out of the den.

Namabi runs over to his son, "So son, have you decided whether you're coming or not? I'd much prefer you to come."
Leo looks to his father, "Dad, I've made my mind up. I'm thinking of going."
Namabi smiles and nuzzles Leo, "Me and your mother would much prefer you to come." he takes a few steps away before looking back to Leo, "We'll be waiting around the front. Come when you're ready."
Namabi runs around to the front of pride rock.
Leo takes one last look at his best friend who's asleep in the den, he knows that he will return. He runs out and joins his pride who are about to leave on their journey.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Kenyi, having been sleeping wakes up to the sound of whispers and murmurs in the cavern. He pads out curiously slow, wondering what could be happening at this time of hour in the dawn.

Walking past all of the dark dens he find Namabi and his pride, including Katai about ready to leave as he quickly yet gracefully jogs our of the cavern of dens, approaching the leaving pride.

"Namabi." Kenyi called out in a coarse sleepy voice, as he takes time to build his voice back "Namabi...you're leaving so soon?" He asked.

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Klowd woke up too , he yawns and saw a lot of lions awake, "Where are you going?" asked confused.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"They're leaving Klowd..." He said, seeing as Fusani's Pride make their away from the pridelands "But they'll be back for sure Klowd, come on let's go back to sleep grandson," He nuzzles his Klowd "and may you find you're back...my old friend Namabi," with a sigh and a smile he walks back into the den waiting for Klowd.

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Klowd observe Namabi's family moving away from the rock, he felt really sad " I'm coming...." said walking inside the den with his head down. "Kenyi.....and we .... are we going to leave this place too?" asked to his grandfather.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"Eventually Klowd...eventually, but don't worry we'll all still be able to come visit them," Kenyi replied "It won't be after a while though, and Namabi's pride is going to come back, so you don't have to worry a bit about that little Klowd." He nuzzled him.

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 03:33 PM
" Ah ok then" smiled Klowd nuzzling his grandfather." Let's go inside then" said walking inside the den, there he lied near his father who seem to be asleep.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Kenyi snuggled real close to Kryken and to Klowd giving them warmth. A slow purr could be heard from Kryken as he wraps his arms over his son.

Eyes still closed Kryken whispered "So where did you go with Dad, Klowd?"

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Klowd moved nearer his father, feeling the confortable warm of his mane.
" We went to see Namabi, Katai and the others Dad, they've already left."he whispered back Klowd a little sad.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
(Yes Zeal, but my point was if he's in Starden it's a little obvious that death has happened :( ...)

"You mean Black Gem?" Simba smiles to Amber.

Asha yawns, waking up a little. "What is it?" she nuzzles Katai.
*Yeah, i get confused between my sister and my mother. My grandma was called Miliski maybe thats why i get confused." amber laughed and ran out of the cave."

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Amber ran over to them. Amber's real paremts were Nala and Scar. she didn't know. A lioness was in the corner. she was so old that she had seen Ahadi's birth. "That cub, Amber, is Scar and Nala's daughter." she wispered to another lioness.

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"What did he tell you?" Asha asks, a little nervous.

The next morning, Asha wakes up and pads out of the den to Katai. "What's going on?" she asks, gulping a little in fear.

Kiros and Kopa too pad out and stands next to Leo, "What's happened?" he asks.

( I think KS has already gone =/)

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
( She left... :( )

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Blitz went near Kiros " Dad... are they going to return? I'll miss uncle leo and the others a lot...."

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
(CS, you can't just decide she's Scar and Nala's daughter :\ , since that would mean other peoples' characters have had a cub they might not even want. I'm not trying to be mean to you, you can say her parents are made up characters if you want =) ...)
Okay but could i say Nala was her mother though pleeeeeeease???

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 09:41 PM
" I hope so..." said Blitz " And I hope Klowd and his family are going to stay here too.... for a long time.."

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 10:08 PM
" me too Dad, me too.... foir that reason I don't want him to go...." said Blitz

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Blitz sighed " yeah...."

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 10:40 PM
" I know.." said Blitz nuzzling his father too.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 11:04 PM
"Mmm...there should be that available water source still there..." Kenyi sneaked out of the cavern, slowing making his way into the green hidden forest he had once remember years ago. "I only hope...it's still there..." He thought, brushing the overgrown twigs and hard branches away. After getting through the difficult path, his smile immediately fell into a frown once he got a glance of the dried waterhole, arid soil, and flaked leaves. "My...place..." Kenyi solemnly whispered, with a long sigh he decided to walk around the area in sorrow.
----
Kryken yawned as he moved aside from Klowd, walking slowly around the den, pacing back and forth thinking.

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Sure!" laughed Blitz poncing on Kiros.

-----------------------------------------
Klowd opened and eye, saw his father, and said with a low voice " Dad..what are you doing?"

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Blitz laughed trying to pinn his father " i love u too Dad" smiled.

( I have to go on monday and tuesday too ><' :( nigh mate :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 16th, 2004, 11:19 PM
(Haha, that was quick Simba.:p Unfortunately, I don't think it works like that.;))

"What...? Where did all this rain come from?" Kenyi blinked twice and stared up at the clouds "But you didn't tell me that there was going to be any rain!" He shouted to the sky "Grr...you owe me an extra sunny day for that." Kenyi growled at the sky and then looked back to see that some of the water has been restored back to the waterhole.

Kenyi walked out of the forest and ran back to pride rock quietly, hoping that no one would notice that he had left.
----

"Mm...nothing son, just thinking to myself." he continued pacing back and forth until he stopped and let out a long sigh as he finally decided to laid back down.

EDIT: (Night Simba.:hugs: take care and gb.)

klowd
December 16th, 2004, 11:22 PM
"Dad... please tell me..."said Klowd to his father beign concerned giving him a strong nuzzle.

(btw i have noticed that when I'm bored I can answer really fast :lol: :bleen: so.... I'm going to sleep too.. cya mates :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 17th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Kryken smiled at his son
"It's nothing, hehe. Just thinking about Kumani and Fusani's pride is all." Kryken nuzzled him back lovingly as he purred.

(Kk, night Klowd.;):hugs: )

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 01:09 PM
"Ah... ok Dad" smiled, and stoped talking about that, seeing his father expression. He gave him another nuzzle "Btw where is your Dad?" asked seeing that Kenyi wasn't there.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
( yeah.... :( but well.... only 2 more days :)... but with an exam on tuesday :( )

Blitz who was inside the den lied at the entrance of the cave, looking the rain " I hate rain!" he though for himself.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 07:16 PM
" Yeah.." nodded Blitz " I think I'll going inside."

unregistered user
December 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
An adesolent crawled over. her fur was sleek back. Her friend, a white panther, came running over. she sighed. "You are always running off." she smirked. The adesolent looked round. "But snowy, i'm almost an adult. plus you are not my mother" the pantheress teen growled. "Sari you must tell me where you are going, look at Dark Magic." her friend's eyes welled up with tears. Dark Magic had been snowy's brother and he had been killed by a hyena a week ago.The two panthers were called Sari and Snowy. Snowy's mother was a normal panther called Midnight. Midnight was a well known panther and her daughter was considered a noble prize and many male lions, panthers and cheetahs all wished to be her mate when she was older. Out of the two friends, Sari, the wanderer who had come to the pridelands a month ago, was considered the most beautiful prize and she had more males wanting her than her friend. Snowy was jelous of her as she would have a better mate than she would as more handsome and stronger males wanted her.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Blitz smiled nuzzled his father " I'm going inside ,Dad" said walking inside the cave.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 08:50 PM
" yeah.. is perfect here!" smiled Blitz purring too and lied down.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 10:29 PM
" ty Dad" said Blitz yawning moving nearer his father." I think... I'm going to be asleep in a few minutes..." he laughed a little

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 10:48 PM
" Ok Dad..." said, he nuzzled him again he purred ? Btw Dad... where is Grandad?" asked.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 11:04 PM
" heya grandad" smiled Blitz nuzzling Simba " where were you"?

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 11:12 PM
" I'm GranDad" smiled Blitz tu his grandfather, purring , "we were going to sleep a little... with this rain we can't do anything else" said Blitz

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 11:28 PM
" yeah..." said Blitz , and he lied down again.

klowd
December 17th, 2004, 11:52 PM
" yeah... its cold" said Blitz falling asleep.

(k mate cya!! :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Akadi felt so alone after his father had left. His sister Azina seemed to get over it quickly, finding cubs to play with. But Akadi couldn't let go of it.

He brooded alone in the corner, watching the other cubs play. A part of him wanted to rush out and tackle one of the cubs, to laugh and have fun. But his father had left, and someday he would leave too. He felt like he was growing up too fast...

Azina laughed happily, looking for a cub to play with... while Akadi just watched, feeling more alone than ever.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:29 AM
"Klowd..." Kryken nuzzled him "I just want you to know that I love you son...even though I've probably told you before..." Kryken smiled.
----
"Hm...odd..." Kenyi looked at his waterhole being almost filled up with water "Now...I could've sworn that the clouds did not tell me anything about rain..." Kenyi glared at the sky "Now that's two sunny days you owe me," He walked off both happy, yet angry that nature had not given him a reason or a warning of the forecast. Padding back into the den he saw Simba and greeted him politely "Hello there King Simba" He bowed "Strange weather we are having aren't we?" Kenyi rolled his eyes and padded off.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 10:27 AM
" I know..." purred Klowd giving a strong nuzzle to Kryken " You don't need to tell me that, Dad... I know"smiled " for that reason I miss you a lot when you aren't with me..."

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Sari walked into the cave. A male came over. his mane was fine and handsome but his face had an idoiotic look about him but most of the females wanted to be his mate. "Will you be my mate?" he asked. "No, i will only marry the one i love and i am sorry you are not him." she said simply. She turned and walked away. Snowy walked in after her and the male asked her. she accepted and the lion and snowy fell in love.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Sari ran over to the lions. she had ran out of the cave and was now running over to the lions. she had to escape and she had just found the two lions. "Hey, where are you going. Can i come?" she asked approching.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
(which lions?)

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
forget i said it.

Sari led down in the back of the cave. She spotted Kopa and walked over to lie down next to him. "Hello, whats your name?" she asked. Sari had taken a liking to Kopa.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 05:19 PM
( did u see the topic of this thread? Kopa is an adult here ;) )

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 05:32 PM
i changed it sorry.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
EDIT: Removed by request.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 05:36 PM
( i haven't seen kopa in this thread , his brother is called Kiros , and is Kopa's brother , controlled by STL ;) , I'm klowd and Blitz here.
Btw Zeal II great part ;) )

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 06:42 PM
(Ah. Very well then. I have deleted the post).

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"I am looking for a friend and i was hoping you would be my ma.. i mean friend." Sari smiled. Sari's blue eyes glittered. she looked at Kopa and fluttered her eyelids.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 07:07 PM
She got up and walked out of the cave. she spotted Akadi and Azina. she walked over. "Hey where are your parents? if you don't have any i will be pleased to become your mother." Sari smiled.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Sari giggled madly. "Kinda, to everyone i am considered a noble prize and i am looking for a mate." Sari smiled.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 07:56 PM
" What idea uncle!" laughed Blitz

unregistered user
Akadi didn't bother to answer Sari. He did not want to speak to anyone.

Azina looked at her strangely for a moment, then said "Oh, we have aunt Roku to look after us, but thank you."

unregistered user
Kryken continues pacing back and forth outside of the den, while Klowd remains asleep.
----
"Hmm...strange...don't you think it's strange?" asked Kenyi "I for one, find it strange..." Kenyi walked back into the royal den.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Sari smiled and walked back inside the cave.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Sari sighed. she dreamed of a perfect lion, a lion that would love her forever and would want cubs with her. What had Kopa mean't by he had an idea about a mate?

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Sari went over to them. "Hey, Kopa, what are yah doing." she smiled.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Blitz saw Akadi who seem sad and decided going to awake Klowd. He walked towards him and pounced on him " Come on lazy!!".
"Argg come on! let me sleep!" shouted Klowd rolling on his back.
" Look at that cub, is who "lost" his father, let's go and talk with him." whispered Blitz to Klowd.
" Ok..." said yawning.
"How are you mate!? asked Blitz " I'm Blitz Kiro's son" he smiled " And he is Klowd Kryken's son".
" Uh?? ah me, yes, hi mate" he said yawnin again.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"The weather," Kenyi replied "I didn't even know it was coming..."

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Azina looked at the cubs trying to cheer up Akadi.

"Ya bro, look, we can go play with them now!" Azina said, smiling. But Akadi just sat on his haunches.

Azina was tired of seeing him all depressed, so she pushed him off the rock and pounced on him.

"Now don't make me force you to play!" She said.

"Oh all right, let me up." Akadi said. He looked at the others.

"Sorry, I've been pretty quiet and stuff. I'm Akadi, and this annoying ball of fur to my right is my sis, Azina." He said, pouncing on Azina when she wasn't prepared.

"Feel free to pounce on her all the time Blitz and Klowd!" Akadi said, smiling again.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"what is coming?" asked Klowd courious to his grandfather.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Blitz smiled being happy , then he punced on Akadi instead of his sister." I prefer you!" he laughed.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Sari was watching. she chuckled happily.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"Oh looking for a mate still." She sighed sadly. She looked at snowy and her new mate. They were happily nuzzling and purring. She looked around the cave. she didn't know many and the ones she knew were not her perfect mate. A tear ran down her cheeck. "I'll never find my perfect mate." she burst into tears.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"I suppose so, I just hope the rain for Namabi and the other won't be too much of a hazard." Kenyi concerned.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Klowd was still looking to Kenyi waiting for an answer.
Blitz went near Sari " Don'r worry just wait fot the apropiate lion" he said.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"I've been waiting for six months. i'm almost 20(lion years, what she would be if she was an human). i need to settle down. Snowy already has settled down." wept Sari.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 09:20 PM
" well... isn't so bad being single..." smiled Blitz

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 09:33 PM
"But for me it's not. i would love a lion to curl up with under the stars and purr with me. We would sit under the stars with our cubs and they would ask us what stars are and would say they are the kings of the past. But i guess that will never happen." she sighed sadly putting her head in her paws.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM
" ahh..." said Blitz thinking " who understands lionesses..." then he lied down

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Sari smiled at him. "sigh. i will only marry for love. but i guess i won't find it. But i will carry on enjoying life." she smiled weakly.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 09:59 PM
" I'm sure you will" smiled Blitz

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Sari reached over and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Tag!!!" she giggled running of like lightning.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Sari laughed and dived into a patch of grass. it looked as if she had dissappered into thin air. she tried hard to contain her laughter so she didn't give her postion away.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Blitz smiled, and said " Heya Klowd come to play here"
" no... not now" replied
" why? waiting for kryken again?, don't worry nothing will happen to him! come here!" shouted.
" Okay I'm coming " said Klowd running towards them.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Sari crept up behind them and did a rapberry. She ducked down and was hidden again.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Kryken looked up at the cloudy sky, padding out into coldness.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Klowd took a look out of the den and saw his father " ... want to stay alone?" said Klowd sitting down out of the cave.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Sari saw him and walked over. "Are you Okay??" she called.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:26 PM
" yeah.. I'm " smiled Klowd

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:29 PM
"Good!!" smiled sari.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:31 PM
" I'm just a little worried about my father" he whispered to her looking at Kryken.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:32 PM
"Why??" Sari asked becoming concerned.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:38 PM
she furowed her eyebrows and looked at klowd. "Is he okay?" asked Sari.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
" he has been acting strangely since some time ago....." he said a little sad

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:40 PM
"I'll speak to him." she smiled and she padded of to see him.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Kryken was sat not faraway. Sari walked over. "Hi, i'm sari. your son is worried about you and i said i would talk to you!!" Sari smiled sitting next to him. "Are you okay?" she asked.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:44 PM
" No!, don't say him anything!" said Klowd hopefully that his father hasn't heard her yet.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Sari looked at Klowd. "He didn't hear me!" she called.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:49 PM
" Ok, maybe he want to stay alone..." he said.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:51 PM
"i'll ask again. Kryken, i'm Sari, your son was worried about you. tell whats wrong." she purred.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:53 PM
" No please, don't say anithing to him" Klowd said

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:54 PM
"Why?" she serched his face.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:55 PM
" I said, maybe he wants to stay alone, to think about his things" Klowd smiled.

unregistered user
December 18th, 2004, 11:57 PM
"Oh, okay. tell me about what he does i may know his condiation." Sari smiled.

klowd
December 18th, 2004, 11:58 PM
" what do u mean?" asked.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:06 AM
"I mean what does he do all day. like couh or cry?" sari explained.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM
" No... he is only all the day thinking, even at nigh he doesn't sleep sometimes" said Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:11 AM
"i know he is puzzled about something. humm, maybe he is puzzled in the sudden change of weather." Sari said thoughtfully.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:12 AM
" i don't think so" said Klowd.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:14 AM
"Ask him tonight. or it could be that he is lonley." Sari smiled.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:15 AM
"Huh?" Kryken looked at his son "Is something wrong Klowd?" he asked curiously.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:17 AM
" I don't know..." he said to Sari

" No... nothing Dad, how are you" replied

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Sari winked at him.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:27 AM
" Just talking with her" smiled Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM
"O-k..." Kryken looked at his son, and blinked "Right then..." Kryken walked off and sat beneath a tree under the afternoon sky.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:42 AM
Klowd became sad again seeing his father acting like that. " You see..." said to Sari.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:43 AM
"See what Klowd?" his father could hear him from a mile away and became immediately upset.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:45 AM
" nothing Dad...I was talking with Sari..." said Looking down.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:47 AM
"Come here son..." Kryken called.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Klowd went near his father walking slowly with his head down...

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Sari ran over. "it wasn't his fault. he was worried." she explained.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Kryken slowly picked up his son Klowd and nuzzled him lovingly "What's wrong son?" he asked curiously.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:53 AM
" all is ok Dad.. but is something wrong to you?" asked Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Sari smiled at them then sighed. "I wish i was a mother and a mate." she wispered to herself.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:56 AM
"No, of course nothing is wrong, why would you think that?" Kryken nuzzled him again purring.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 12:57 AM
"He saw you acting starngly and thought you were sad or something." Sari explained.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 12:58 AM
" i don't know Dad..." he said " You seem to be away...lately." he said looking his father.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:04 AM
"Oh, you mean with the pacing and everything?" Kryken laughed "It's nothing, I'm just always thinking of our home Klowd. And of course Leo, we've been best friends ever since," Kryken sighed "The pridelands have been a bit lonely during these past few days you know..." a fresh breeze blew across the lands as Kry smiled at the setting sun "I mean after all, we didn't plan on staying here, but I told my dad that I wanted to because I wanted to spend time with you Klowd. I hope you understand that I'm not sad...not really anyways heh." He smiled at his son and gave him a hug.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:07 AM
" I see..." smiled Klowd feeling a lot better now " But...are you going to leave me here again when you'll return home?" said Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:08 AM
"aww" Breathed Sari. she watched the two cuddle and purr. "I wish i had a family." she sighed aloud by accident.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:10 AM
" Uh? did you say anything?" Klowd asked.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:11 AM
"Of course not," He looked deeply into Klowd's eyes "I'm 'never' ever going to leave you again Klowd and that's a promise," He hugged his son tight, nuzzling him one last time "I love you so much Klowd." He smiled.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Klowd smiled " I love you more Dad..." he said nuzzling his father strongly.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Kryken purred and licked his son's face "You've seen Kumani before right son?"

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Klowd purred too " No...never, i have always been here..." replied thinking that maybe his grandfather was thinking about going there.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:34 AM
"I'm going to have to show you one day hehe, it's really beautiful. Dad wants us to go back, but I want to stay here a bit with you. I think this is one of the nicest places I've ever seen and spent most of childhood in," Kry gazed into the horizon and smiled again "Do you enjoy it here in the pridelands?" asked Kenyi.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:38 AM
" Yes.. a lot Dad... i have always been here so... I really enjoy being here with my friends...and with your father and you Dad" he said nuzzling him.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:41 AM
"Maybe, I can teach you how to pounce sometime hehe," Kry smiled "Would you like that? Just in case the other lions won't try to top you first of course.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:44 AM
" yeah would be great! "smiled Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 01:50 AM
"If you could...change one thing son, what do you think it would be?" he asked curiously.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:52 AM
" what thing?" said Klowd confused.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 02:00 AM
"I don't know...anything...I mean if I could change something, anything it would be probably be...mmm...I don't know...keep Kumani and the pridelands real close together, so that we wouldn't have to travel at such long distances." Kry smiled.

(I'm bored Klowd. :p)

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 02:04 AM
( ah ok :lol: )

" yeah... that could be good" he smiled " Is Kumani very far from here?" asked Klowd.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Then Klowd yawned and fell asleep near to his father, without hear his answer...

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 02:23 AM
"It's a bit far from here Klowd, but that shouldn't worry you since we both will be here for a while." Kry yawned as the sun set and the moon arose from the ground as he drifted off into sleep under the stars with his son, Klowd.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Sari watched them then turned and leapt up into a tree. She stretched and went to sleep.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Klowd woke up in the middle of the night , he went to drink some water to the waterhole , and then returned near his father, it was a cold night, but he didn't want to wake up his father,so he lied down near him feeling the confortable warm of his mane.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
( Kryken and Klowd are out of the den mate ;) )

Blitz purred too sleeping near Kiros.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Blitz opened an eye and saw kimi looking at them " Eh... need something?" he asked yawning.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
" Are you ok?" asked concerned.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Blitz smiled "Maybe first you should find a mate"

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Kryken purrs, wrapping his arms around Klowd keeping him very close by "Where ya go again little critter?" Kry smiled.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Klowd smiled "just to drink some water, and what about if we return to the den? Is cold here Dad" he said trembling.
------------------------------------------------
"come onnnnnn" laughed Blitz " I'm sure that one day you'll find a great lioness" he smiled nuzzling Kimi

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
(OOC: Can I bring in a lioness for Kimi?:cheese:)

"Hehe, let's go then son. Wanna ride on my back?" Kryken smiled lowering his back.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
" yeah.. ty I'm too asleep for going walking" he laughed jumping on his father's back.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Okay, well you better hold on tight," Kryken laughed as he swiftly dashed all the way back to pride rock, running past all of the dens in the caverns as they both collapsed onto the ground in the royal den.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Klowd purred " Much better now..." he smiled to Kryken.
" Hi you two!" said Blitz happily " where were you?" he asked.
" anywhere , just lookingat the stars" Klowd smiled.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"Well we better not wake Simba up, it's almost morning guys." Kryken whispered to his son.
----
It was early dawn becoming morning, almost nothing could be heard across the slumbering lands but the faint whispers of the weary forest. Suddenly, a dazzling figure out of the corner of the eye, gracefully galloped across the morning lands in the most elegant fashion. Aysha was a kind and beautiful lioness who carried with her, her precious creamed- colored fur with a tender beige belly. Along with that, came her gentle kindness, a caring nature, and a warm aura. Parched, she investigated the area examining every inch of the foreign land around her for a single waterhole until her eyes sparkled upon a glistening waterhole surrounded with lush grass. She drank endlessly to her satisfying desire of thirst and stopped when the sun flashed across her. Her curiosity led her to find a cave under the pointed shape rock as he approached inside of the dark cavern. The sound of purring and yawning did not frighten her but she became quite nervous when it came to meeting others.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM
" Don't worry there is nothing/ nobody who gan wake my grandad up whenhe's sleeping" Blitz laughed.
Klowd laughed too.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Of course you are Kimi," Kenyi smiled back "I think you should be royalty," Kryken smiles "Oh that reminds me of how my father used to a guard and warrior, well...I guess he still is...hehe anyways, why don't you get some sleep and I'll watch the den for you," Kryken offered "Its not a problem at all."
----
Aysha continued walking through the dark hallway of dens, wondering where in this maze did it lead to. She stopped when her eyes caught vision of a couple of lions talking as she slowly crept up stealthly, not being too far but still keeping distance between them. Watching, she yawned a little bit tired and exhausted from her travel.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 07:38 PM
" Yeah!! we can do it for you!" :cheese: said Klowd being happy.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"Mm, well alright. Though, I think all lions need rest and it's nearly morning now heh," Kryken smiled at Kimi and padded back into the cavern "I'll ask if Simba can do anything about it."
----
Meanwhile, Aysha got up the courage to pad up to the lions but only hesistated for a moment as she sided herself back against the cave wall.
"Maybe I should just wait until later..." Aysha thought to herself and padded back outside of the cavern into the cold morning.
----
"There really is no need to guard me Kimi, though I appreciate it." Kryken smiled.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 07:46 PM
" We are? I didn't know" laughed Klowd

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 07:50 PM
"We aren't royal lions Klowd...at least not here anyways..." Kryken sighed "Kimi you really should just rest, I'm sure Simba would understand. Or maybe grab a bite to eat. At least let me bring you something back."

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 07:55 PM
" ahhh..." said Klowd " anyways please let us help you!!" he said.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Well, if he doesn't want to. There really isn't nothing we can do about it Klowd." He smiled at his Klowd, "but we can get you some food Kimi, I mean you must be hungry right now and it wouldn't be a problem at all." Kryken offered.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Klowd noded and looked at Kimi

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM
The sun began to rise higher above the horizon, flashing a bit of light on the very tops of Pride Rock. Aysha looked in awe at the magnificent sight, soon warmth from the exposing sun began to heat up the lands and the insides of the cavern.
----
"Hmm..." Kryken looked around "Seems that morning is here Kimi. I tend to a lot myself." Kryken laughed "What do you prefer Antelope or Impala?"
----
Aysha found her way back to the position she was in earlier and this time got her full courage to approach the group of unfamiliar lions.
"Excuse me sirs...do you mind telling me where am I?" Aysha asked the group.