PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56

Simba22
December 2nd, 2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Kopa
Kaden walked along side Kala. He said, "Hey Scout, I'm sure she's fine. We're here for ya." He smiled at Scout and walked over and gave him a hug. :hugs:

Scout had to smile as Kaden gave him a hug. He had such caring friends. And when Kaden hugged him and said that they're here for him it made Scout feel so happy and so loved. How did I get such great friends Scout asked himself over and over in his head. "Thanks for that hug Kaden I needed that" Scout said giving him a great big Lion hug.

Kopa
December 2nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout had to smile as Kaden gave him a hug. He had such caring friends. And when Kaden hugged him and said that they're here for him it made Scout feel so happy and so loved. How did I get such great friends Scout asked himself over and over in his head. "Thanks for that hug Kaden I needed that" Scout said giving him a great big Lion hug.

"No problem..." said Kaden as he was hugged by Scout. He smiled at him. A friend in need is a friend indeed he thought in his head. He hugged Scout back tightly. He knew what it was like to worry about someone. ( His past hint hint :idiot: ) "So where do you think we should look first?" he asked Scout.

Nala The Princess
December 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Kala smiled looking at Scout and then looking at Kaden as the smile got bigger. "Good question Kaden my dear, where you wanna look first Scout, We know you've had a look your self but 3 pairs of eyes are better than one but your more likely to know where'd she be" she said wisely.

Simba22
December 2nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
Kala smiled looking at Scout and then looking at Kaden as the smile got bigger. "Good question Kaden my dear, where you wanna look first Scout, We know you've had a look your self but 3 pairs of eyes are better than one but your more likely to know where'd she be" she said wisely.

Scout tries to recall the last place where he saw her, but he just couldn't seem to put his finger on it. It's as if Kara had vanished without a trace never to be seen from again. A big wind blows as if directing Scout where to go to find Kara. It had been a month and still Scout didn't know where she was it was unbearable to Scout. "I can't believe this I lost the love of my life some boyfriend I am" He scolds himself. When he saw Kara again he would give her the most gigantic hug he'd ever given anyone. He didn't know if he'd even ever let of her. "We just better look everywhere" Scout said to his 2 friends. He wouldn't rest until Kara was back in his arms.

Nala The Princess
December 3rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Scout tries to recall the last place where he saw her, but he just couldn't seem to put his finger on it. It's as if Kara had vanished without a trace never to be seen from again. A big wind blows as if directing Scout where to go to find Kara. It had been a month and still Scout didn't know where she was it was unbearable to Scout. "I can't believe this I lost the love of my life some boyfriend I am" He scolds himself. When he saw Kara again he would give her the most gigantic hug he'd ever given anyone. He didn't know if he'd even ever let of her. "We just better look everywhere" Scout said to his 2 friends. He wouldn't rest until Kara was back in his arms.

"SCOUT!" Kala shouted! "don't scold youself it ain't your fault" she told him softly, giving him a hug to cheer him up. "Well how about we all go of to look in directions and meet up here at a paricular time. Say sunset?" It was the best idea she could think of. More eyes looking was easier than one pair and if they looked in different places there was more chance of finding her sooner. "I'll head of in direction of the water hole" she smiled. She loved the water hole as it was the closest she could remember her home to. She knew her home was white, snowy and icey and had a fair bit of water. That's all she knew.

Kovu The Lion
December 5th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira shook her head. She had a family at home, but here in the Pridelands she had a new life, and friends. This was the place to call home now.

"As much as we miss home, we have friends here as well. If we left, we'd miss our friends here as well. We'd have gone out on our own anyway"

She sighed, and nuzzled Tumai's chin gently.

((Sorry Mizani xX I got grounded :(... But I'm bacK! :D))

Tumai miled softly and nuzzled her cheek slightly, "You're right..." He said with a soft sight purring gently in her ear. "Friends..." Tumai said looking away from her, "Heh.. I hate it when you're right Subira.." He said with another sigh, he layed his head softly back down on the dirt and stopped flicking his tail now.

"I don't know what to do anymore... So I'm leaving the choice up to you Subira.." He said with a slight smile. "Yes.. Or no... It doesnt really matter what the answer is... Because either way, I will always... Love you.." He said lifting his head up some to look at Subira with a grin on his muzzle.

Mizani
December 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Well your going to have to get used to it, cause your wrong most of the time"

Subira grinned mischeviously at him, her tail flicking around like a rabbit on the run. She wondered what time it was, for the light that trickled through the ceiling cracks, didn't give her an exact time of day. She stood up, and bent over to lovingly nuzzle Tumai's muzzle.

"Why don't you think of something? I'm sure your brain could use the exercise"

((ooc: Argh, short post:eww:))

Mushroom
December 5th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Timon stood bolt upright. Quiet. He thought he had heard something but it was obviously just a fly or something.
He scurried through the long grass sniffing at the ground. Him and Pumbaa had slit up in search for bugs and...er...what was that other thing, oh yeah Kiara.

Kovu The Lion
December 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"Well your going to have to get used to it, cause your wrong most of the time"

Subira grinned mischeviously at him, her tail flicking around like a rabbit on the run. She wondered what time it was, for the light that trickled through the ceiling cracks, didn't give her an exact time of day. She stood up, and bent over to lovingly nuzzle Tumai's muzzle.

"Why don't you think of something? I'm sure your brain could use the exercise"

((ooc: Argh, short post:eww:))

"Eh, What exactly would you like me to think about?" He said with a smirk. He purred gently as she nuzzled him and he softly ran his tongue across her cheek smiling softly to her.

"And believe me... I'm used to being wrong" He said with a smirk, "One of the many reasons I stay out of many controversies and stuff..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle

(Haha short post also :eek:)

Kovu The Lion
December 6th, 2005, 04:54 AM
((I dont like to edit posts and keep two rp's in one thing so deal with a double post, anyways))

Kara looked around in the Outlands, she was getting more and more worried by the second that she would never see her friends again and she would always be traveling in this ill forgotten place, and the longer that she stayed in the Out lands, the more it creeped her out, and she shivered with almost every step that she took, Not because she was cold... But because .. She was afraid..

"Scout... Where are you..." She said in a low voice, She kept her head low to the ground, but what good it did her she didn't know, There was no place for her to hide out in this bizarre wastelands, No grass, No nothing... Just.. Dirt.. And dust...

"Mmm... I've got to find my way out of here.." Kara said in a low voice to herself, She looked left and right, then decided she would head in the direction heading to the right, Maybe that would be the way home... And all she could do, Was pray that i was.

Mizani
December 6th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
"Eh, What exactly would you like me to think about?" He said with a smirk. He purred gently as she nuzzled him and he softly ran his tongue across her cheek smiling softly to her.

"And believe me... I'm used to being wrong" He said with a smirk, "One of the many reasons I stay out of many controversies and stuff..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle

(Haha short post also :eek:)
Subira batted Tumai's nose, and rolled her eyes.

"And what might you be suggesting?"

Subira raised her eyebrow in a questionable look, her tail lashing from side to side again. She dipped her head and licked Tumai's cheek, and left her head near his.

"These 'wrong' thoughts of yours wouldn't have anything to do with you becoming a father would it?"

Her eyebrow was still set in its quirk.

Mushroom
December 6th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Oh no, not there," Timon had come to the thin log bridge that connected the pridelands to the outlands. Knowing Kiara, she was probably here, where was Pumbaa when you needed him th most?

He pressed to log with on of his feet, took a deep breath then scurried quickly down it and onto the dusty floor.

draco_lionheart
December 6th, 2005, 06:13 PM
A shift in the sand brought up a young lion, dark but strong. He growled at the thought of having to get up, but it was for his own good. He traveled at night to avoid persecution for a crime he never commited.

He stretched and looked around. So, this was another night on the prowl, more food to be killed, water to be sought...perhaps a friend would come along? But he shook his head and laughed at the mere thought. "I'v got no friends," he reassured himself.

Looking around to see if it was safe, he jumped out of the pit he had slept in, and bounded onto a rock. He looked towards the horizon. The moon was just rising. Good, he thought to himself. The animals he ate would b asleep, no longer weary...his prey

Kovu The Lion
December 6th, 2005, 09:29 PM
As she batted at his nose, He drew his head back some. Tumai raised an eyebrow up in curiosity, "What thoughts? I just asked if you wanted me to think of something." He said with a smirk. He purred gently and nuzzled Subira's cheek as she kept her head next to his.

"Nah, I'm not thinking of anything like that or.. Am I.." He said with a wink to her and let out a soft chuckle still purring gently, He moved his paw back up Subira's side and let it rest ontop of her head stroking at her ear's softly.

"But you really never did answer my question.." he said with a smirk,

Mushroom
December 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Timon wandered through the dusty outlands, keeping his head below the mist. He heard a noise and stopped dead in his tracks not daring to move...what was that. In the distance there look like a young lion, female.
'Oh no! It'll eat me' thought Timon. He tried to run but he was frozen to the spot. Was the lion coming towards him, this could not end well.
"Pumbaa" Timon whispered quietly as though he was right next to him, "Where are you when I need you?"

(btw the lion is Kara I'm refrerring to.)

Kovu The Lion
December 7th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Timon wandered through the dusty outlands, keeping his head below the mist. He heard a noise and stopped dead in his tracks not daring to move...what was that. In the distance there look like a young lion, female.
'Oh no! It'll eat me' thought Timon. He tried to run but he was frozen to the spot. Was the lion coming towards him, this could not end well.
"Pumbaa" Timon whispered quietly as though he was right next to him, "Where are you when I need you?"

(btw the lion is Kara I'm refrerring to.)

(Gotcha >P *Walks in*)

Kara kept her eyes peeled ahead of her, She didn't dare look right or left because she would more than likely think she was going in the wrong direction and start off in a new direction, and right now she wanted to go one direction and stick to it, And hopefully that one direction she was headed in was the way back to the Pride Lands, where she could actually lay down and be safe.. Instead of outside in the Outlands where she could easily be attacked.

The hard dirt below her paws soon started to pain her, Each step she took causing more pain than the last. She winced and almost fell over because of the heat, and the lack of water.. Plus the pain of walking.. Was unbarable(sp?) Now. "Scout... Where are you.." She moaned, Then she saw something ahead of her, Something... Rather small..

"Hello.. Who's there.." Kara yelled out into the mists of the Outlands, She started to break into a fast walk, Moving closer and closer to the Object. "Can you help me?" She called out again

Katse
December 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM
((Lucky. You get to RP with teh Timon.*randomenviousness*))

draco_lionheart
December 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Draco pricked his ears. "Huh? Who's there?" he called out into the light. Jumping up into the sand, so tough were his feet, he felt, he landed on something. "Wha-oh!" he saw the lion in front of him.

Cocking his head, he smiled softly. "I'm...I'm real sorry! I...uh...can I help you up?"

Lt. Trevor
December 7th, 2005, 11:00 PM
((OOC: Where's everyone?)

Kopa
December 8th, 2005, 03:15 AM
"SCOUT!" Kala shouted! "don't scold youself it ain't your fault" she told him softly, giving him a hug to cheer him up. "Well how about we all go of to look in directions and meet up here at a paricular time. Say sunset?" It was the best idea she could think of. More eyes looking was easier than one pair and if they looked in different places there was more chance of finding her sooner. "I'll head of in direction of the water hole" she smiled. She loved the water hole as it was the closest she could remember her home to. She knew her home was white, snowy and icey and had a fair bit of water. That's all she knew.

Kaden thought for a moment..."I could check the graveyard...over there," He pointed in the direction of the graveyard... She might be there he thought. He really didn't like the graveyard...but there still was a possibility that Kara was there.

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((Lucky. You get to RP with teh Timon.*randomenviousness*))

((That Famous am I lol, come join the fun Katse))

Originally posted by KovuLion
Kara kept her eyes peeled ahead of her, She didn't dare look right or left because she would more than likely think she was going in the wrong direction and start off in a new direction, and right now she wanted to go one direction and stick to it, And hopefully that one direction she was headed in was the way back to the Pride Lands, where she could actually lay down and be safe.. Instead of outside in the Outlands where she could easily be attacked.

The hard dirt below her paws soon started to pain her, Each step she took causing more pain than the last. She winced and almost fell over because of the heat, and the lack of water.. Plus the pain of walking.. Was unbarable(sp?) Now. "Scout... Where are you.." She moaned, Then she saw something ahead of her, Something... Rather small..

"Hello.. Who's there.." Kara yelled out into the mists of the Outlands, She started to break into a fast walk, Moving closer and closer to the Object. "Can you help me?" She called out again

"Oh no, oh no, oh no.." Timon whispered, now shaking he was still unable to move.

"Please Don't eat me!!!" He yelled out, but he knew all was lost. "Goodbye cruel world!" he said dramatically, falling to the ground clenching his eyes shut. He heard the lion coming closer, it was right next to him, this was it. He slowly open one eye to see if their was any means of escape but what he saw...this lion didn't look vicious, in fact it looked scared and in pain, plus a bit destressed, however it did still look very hungry.

"Are you alright?" Timon said quietly, opening both eyes but not moving a muscles, what on earth was he doing?! He just ask what he assumed to be an outlander if they were alright, why don't you ask them how the weather is too, huh Timon?

Kovu The Lion
December 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
((That Famous am I lol, come join the fun Katse))

"Oh no, oh no, oh no.." Timon whispered, now shaking he was still unable to move.

"Please Don't eat me!!!" He yelled out, but he knew all was lost. "Goodbye cruel world!" he said dramatically, falling to the ground clenching his eyes shut. He heard the lion coming closer, it was right next to him, this was it. He slowly open one eye to see if their was any means of escape but what he saw...this lion didn't look vicious, in fact it looked scared and in pain, plus a bit destressed, however it did still look very hungry.

"Are you alright?" Timon said quietly, opening both eyes but not moving a muscles, what on earth was he doing?! He just ask what he assumed to be an outlander if they were alright, why don't you ask them how the weather is too, huh Timon?

Kara walked up to the object that she soon identified to be a Meercat(sp? Idk :E), And it was one of the king's friend who she was told about by her father, "Hello... Are you alright? I heard you screaming..." She said softly walking up next to the meercat, She sat down by its side with a grin set upon her muzzle, "And I'm not going to eat you.. I heard that also.. Don't worry, I don't eat friends." She said with the same smile still on her muzzle, She shook her head and sighed, Thinking of the Pride Lands, then her stupidity ended.

"Huh, Oh I'm fine.. Thanks, How about yourself..?" She asked the meercat. Wait! HE'S FROM THE PRIDE LANDS! Talk to him Kara you oof! She thought to herself. Then he spoke again to her and she listened before answering quietly. "You're Timon right!" She said outloud finally realizing who he was, Please let this be him, Please let this be him.. She thought to herself once again before she started to stare at the meercat beside her.

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Kara walked up to the object that she soon identified to be a Meercat(sp? Idk :E), And it was one of the king's friend who she was told about by her father, "Hello... Are you alright? I heard you screaming..." She said softly walking up next to the meercat, She sat down by its side with a grin set upon her muzzle, "And I'm not going to eat you.. I heard that also.. Don't worry, I don't eat friends." She said with the same smile still on her muzzle, She shook her head and sighed, Thinking of the Pride Lands, then her stupidity ended.

"Huh, Oh I'm fine.. Thanks, How about yourself..?" She asked the meercat. Wait! HE'S FROM THE PRIDE LANDS! Talk to him Kara you oof! She thought to herself. Then he spoke again to her and she listened before answering quietly. "You're Timon right!" She said outloud finally realizing who he was, Please let this be him, Please let this be him.. She thought to herself once again before she started to stare at the meercat beside her.

"Oh thank goodness your not an outlander" Timon said with relief, finally standing up, grasping his chest and placing a hand on his head to wipe the sweat away.
"I'm fine now believe me. And yes, I am Timon." He said subtly polishing his nails on his chest. Finally recognition, you would not believe the number of critters in the pridelands who still did not know who Timon was. "And nice to meet you Kala."
Timon really wished to get out of the this horrible place, after such a fright he was anxious to return to the pridelands but Kiara...

"Say, you havn't seen a young female lion? Like youself maybe a tad smaller, kinda looks like King Simba and Queen Nala all rolled into one?" Kala looked confused. Timon sighed, he didn't want to admit he and Pumbaa had lost Kiara. "Have you seen Princess Kiara?" He said in a low voice, just audible.

Kovu The Lion
December 8th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Kara smiled softly "The Names Kara.. Not Kala" She said with a smirk, "Yeah I know her.. But I havent seen her in quite a while.. And I have a question for you now!" She said with a grin.

"Can you Please! Take me back to the Pride Lands" She said with a frown, "I've been in here since... Forever... Its so hot.. and I'm thirsty.. and.." She stopped then sighed, "I miss my friends.." She looked around her once again to see if anyone was coming near her, Possibly an Outsider, but was relieved when she saw nothing and lowered her head down some to be able to hear Timon better as he spoke.

Nala The Princess
December 8th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Kaden thought for a moment..."I could check the graveyard...over there," He pointed in the direction of the graveyard... She might be there he thought. He really didn't like the graveyard...but there still was a possibility that Kara was there.

"You sure you don't mind checking there Kaden?" she asked, she didn't want him to go, if he didn't like it. She gave him a hug and a kiss with a nuzzle on the nose too. "You promise me you will return if your going in there Kaden?" she asked worried, last time he went in there, Kala thought she'd lost him.

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Kara smiled softly "The Names Kara.. Not Kala" She said with a smirk, "Yeah I know her.. But I havent seen her in quite a while.. And I have a question for you now!" She said with a grin.

"Can you Please! Take me back to the Pride Lands" She said with a frown, "I've been in here since... Forever... Its so hot.. and I'm thirsty.. and.." She stopped then sighed, "I miss my friends.." She looked around her once again to see if anyone was coming near her, Possibly an Outsider, but was relieved when she saw nothing and lowered her head down some to be able to hear Timon better as he spoke.

((Soz I ment Kara no Kala, *slaps head*))

"Well sure I'll take you back, it's this..um...this way...or is it that way, then again, oh nuts." This was ridiculous, how could he be lost he had barely walked 10 metres from the log that crossed to the pridelands.

"Lets try this way" He sniffed the ground, maybe he could find his own sent...that sounded wrong, and he and Kara could follow it back to the log. He wandered through the naked trees behind him from which he thought he'd came.
There! Footprints! This was the right way.

Sure enough after a few minutes (Timon was sure it hadn't been that long to get to where he was) they found the log bridge to the pridelands.

"Kiara's obviously not here, thank stinkbugs so I'll go with you, um, maybe we should go one at a time, don't now if this log can hold both of us at the same time." He scurried quickly up the log first, he wouldn't want to be stuck in the outlands if the lion broke with her weight....what it was a weak log.

Lt. Trevor
December 8th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"Kara, Timon?" Kago called from the log that seperated the Pridelands from the Outlands. That's them isn't it? Kago thought as the wind blew through his mane, making it flow in every which way.

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Who are you?" Said Timon as he set foot on the Pridelands. "Have you been looking for Kara? Cos she's just coming." He pointed to Kara who was just coming up the log.

Kovu The Lion
December 8th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Kara looked at the log, Then back up it to Timon who walked away,

"Murr, I hope this doesnt break.." She said in a worried voice as she stepped paw onto the log once and then her next paw, Then she soon found herself crossing over the log and soon was standing in Pride Land soil,

"Home!" She called out with a cry of joy, "Finally! After so long.." She said softly to herself.

Lt. Trevor
December 8th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Where have you been?" Kago asked as Kara reached his end of the log.

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, time out. Did I miss something?" Said Timon pointing at Kago and Kara and looking from one to another. Complete confusion, what's going on? "How are you two connected?" He continued, then stopped and leaned towards Kara with a raised eyebrow, "Ooh, is this ya boyfriend?" he whispered.

Lt. Trevor
December 8th, 2005, 11:38 PM
"Timon, you don't remember me we met in the jungle, it's me Kago." Kago said as he looked at Kara.

"And yes, we're connected, her father and I are friends, my son is her friend as well."

Simba22
December 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Kara looked at the log, Then back up it to Timon who walked away,

"Murr, I hope this doesnt break.." She said in a worried voice as she stepped paw onto the log once and then her next paw, Then she soon found herself crossing over the log and soon was standing in Pride Land soil,

"Home!" She called out with a cry of joy, "Finally! After so long.." She said softly to herself.

{OOC:I just wanna know is it safe for Scout to rp with Kala now she is back in the pridelands I just wanted to get an ok before rping with ya again KTL}

Mushroom
December 8th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Timon scratched his chin thoughtfully, where had he seen this lion before?

"Oh yeah! You were that lion who found all those grubs for me! Kago, how ya been?" He said smiling, putting his hands on his hips.

Lt. Trevor
December 8th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"I'm fine, just worried about Kara and why she was in the Outlands...and where her father is." Kago said as the wind subsided. He didn't get wind of the fact that Kovujin left the Pridelands.

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 12:05 AM
"Kara's fine, I think, she seems a bit scared I think and get her something to eat quick, before I start looking too tasty. I was looking for Kiara, you havn't seen her have you? Dang kids always running off."

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 12:12 AM
((Sorry for the double post.))

Zabad skulked through the outlands, riveted with anger and frustration. He'd just had another fight with his Mother, Zira and this time it could be the final straw.
How could her and Scar choose Kovu over him. Zabad was strong, cold hearted, determined, smart, the oldest and was very passionate about Scar's way of ruling. Nuka not being the chosen one he could understand but Kovu! Kovu wasn't even Scar's son, his and Vitani's father was a drifter.

Now his mother nearly completed ignored Zabad and she didn't even know Nuka was alive. If she was so in love with Scar then wouldn't she treasure his sons rather then shove them aside?

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Kara's fine, I think, she seems a bit scared I think and get her something to eat quick, before I start looking to tatsy. I was looking for Kiara, you havn't seen her have you? Dang kids always running off."

"Nope, sorry Timon." Kago said as he sort of shrugged.

"I hardly know what she look's like, but maybe you're lookin' in the wrong places."

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Yeah maybe." Timon said. He sighed, he was going to have to go back to Simba and tell him, *gulp* his daughter was missing, again.

Oh, he hated telling Simba that, not cos he was afraid Simba would get mad (even though he sometimes did) just Simba cared about his daughter..alot and Timon knew from some of the things Simba had put him through when he was younger that a parent (or foster parent) does constantly worry about their child's safety.

"See you guys later!" He called as he scurried through the grass back to Pride Rock, trying to figure out how to word the phrase; 'Your dang kid's missing again!!!'

((KS is my next targt for RP, bwhahaha! Going to bed right now though, so I'll have to continue in the morning, night!))

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 12:23 AM
"Kara, what happened? Where have you been? Where's your father?" Kago asked as Timon scurried away.

Kovujin would kill Kara if he found out she was in the Outlands Kavo thought.

"Follow me." Kago said as he headed towards his den.

Sometime later...

"Scout, come here!" Kago called as he got back to the den with Kara following.

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
"Kara, what happened? Where have you been? Where's your father?" Kago asked as Timon scurried away.

Kovujin would kill Kara if he found out she was in the Outlands Kavo thought.

"Follow me." Kago said as he headed towards his den.

Sometime later...

"Scout, I found Kara!" Kago called as he got back to the den with Kara following.

Scout had not been at the den he was too busy searchinghigh and low for Kala. "Kala where are you?" Scout said in a panic. He was beginning to lose all hope in finding Kala. He needed to get some sleep he walked back to the den sadly. When he saw Kala and Kago for the first time he just walked straight past them.About ten seconds later he does a double take. "Kala? Is it really you?" Scout said happily hoping it wasn't just a dream. He happily pounced on top of her and kissed her non stop. "I missed you so much Kara" Scout said. He licks his dad. "Hey dad" Scout said with a smile.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 12:35 AM
"Hey Scout, where's Ballard, I haven't seen her recently." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout.

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 01:02 AM
"Hey Scout, where's Ballard, I haven't seen her recently." Kago said as he lied down next to Scout.

"Well, about her it looks like she went back to our old home. She saw her Uncle and decided to go back and live with him I would have thought she would say good bye to you. But she just gave me a kiss good bye and left. Scout said.

Dash Scout's new friend walked in. "Hey Scout I see you found that girlfriend of yours huh? Hello sir I'm Dash I'm kinda new in the pridelands you must be Scout's dad he's told me so much about you sir. " Dash says with a bow of his head.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 01:30 AM
"No need to bow you head, Dash, and yes, I'm Kago, Scout's father." Kago said with a smile before turning to Scout.

"Well that says a lot." Kago said as he pulled Scout a side for a second and whispered to him. "Does your friend have a family?"

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 02:10 AM
"No need to bow you head, Dash, and yes, I'm Kago, Scout's father." Kago said with a smile before turning to Scout.

"Well that says a lot." Kago said as he pulled Scout a side for a second and whispered to him. "Does your friend have a family?"

"I don't think so daddy at least not that I saw him with for all I know he's all alone" Scout whispered back.

"Okay Kago" Dash says with a smile. "It's okay Kago I know what you're talking about" Dash said overhearing every single word he had said. Dash had very good hearing. "I never really knew my parents. From the day I was born I never had anybody my parents left me when I was just a baby perhaps I wasn't good enough for them" Dash said sadly.

"Please Dash don't say something like that just because your parents left you doesn't mean that you weren't good enough. Never think that you're not good enough I kinda know how you feel. "Scout said.

"How could you know your dad?" Dash said.

"Well I have a little confession to make Kago adopted me my biological parents were very mean and strict they'd beat me up and everything sometimes I felt I wasn't good enough for my parents they were killed by Hyeans a while back" Scout said.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry Scout I didn't know"Dash said.

"No biggie" Scout said.

Dash smiled "Well I guess be going so you can spend some time with your dad" Dash said sadly turning away.

Kovu The Lion
December 9th, 2005, 03:22 AM
(Yeah its okay as long as ya don't leave her >P;; ))

Kara smiled softly as she saw Scout, "Hey there Tiger, Long time no see.." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek at his sight again, She grinned and ran up to him tackling him to the ground and covering his face with licks and nuzzles,

"I missed ya Scout... So much.." She said in a calming voice.

Kopa
December 9th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"You sure you don't mind checking there Kaden?" she asked, she didn't want him to go, if he didn't like it. She gave him a hug and a kiss with a nuzzle on the nose too. "You promise me you will return if your going in there Kaden?" she asked worried, last time he went in there, Kala thought she'd lost him.

Kaden smiled as Kala kissed him and then nuzzled him on the nose. "I..I won't go in there if you don't want me to Kala." he said as he knew she was worried.

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Timon ran through the long grass and up the rocky side of Pride Rock to reach the main stone.
He walked up to the edge twiddling his fingers thinking,
"Simba your daughter is missing...Simba, I'm really sorry but Kiara's ran off..no, no, erm....Simba, me and Pumbaa were looking after Kiara, we turned around for two seconds to get some grubs and poof she disappeared.........Simba why can't you keep control of your daughter!" Timon sighed, shaking his head and running a hand down his face.

He turned around and began to walk towards the cave, they may be a slim chance he wasn't here and off protrolling the pridelands but that was unlikely.

((Ok I need KS now))

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 01:37 PM
(Yeah its okay as long as ya don't leave her >P;; ))

Kara smiled softly as she saw Scout, "Hey there Tiger, Long time no see.." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek at his sight again, She grinned and ran up to him tackling him to the ground and covering his face with licks and nuzzles,

"I missed ya Scout... So much.." She said in a calming voice.

Scout was so happy to see her. Scout may have been the most happiest cub in the whole entire world> Scout loved her so much and was so glad that she wasn't injured or even worse dead. Scout who was still pinned to the ground by Kara licked away the tear that was on her cheek. "I missed you too Kara more then anything else in this world I am so happy that nothing bad happened to you I was so worried about you." Scout says covering her face with licks as well. "You're the world to me Kara so when I couldn'y find you a part of me died. I'm a wreck without you Kara. I'm gonna make sure you never leave my side ever again." Scout gives her a long nuzzle on the cheek and wraps his paws around her neck in a tight little hug.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"It's okay Dash, if you want to stay with us you can, most of Scout's siblings are adopted...we have room for more." Kago said as he pulled Dash back towards the group.

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Zabad came to the log bridge that seperated the Pridelands from the Outlands. He was hungrey and fed up, he was gonna catch something to eat, just for him and Nuka, he promised himself that his mother nor Vitani and especially not Kovu would see a slice of it.

A big fat zebra, yes. He looked at the bridge. Then he jumped onto a nearby crocodile in the creek and jumped from head to head laughing cruelly at the annoyed animals being unable to catch him. He climbed up the ledge onto the prideland's hot soil and smiled wickedly down at the crocodiles. He hadn't a scratch on him, he was too quick for them but he had left some nasty marks in some of the crocodile's heads from his long claws.

He skulked away into the long grass.

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
"It's okay Dash, if you want to stay with us you can, most of Scout's siblings are adopted...we have room for more." Kago said as he pulled Dash back towards the group.

Dash stopped and perked his up in astonishment as Kago said this. He didn't fully understand what he was trying to say it sounded like he was implying that if he wanted too Dash could live with Kago and Scout. He would have liked nothing more if that were the case. "What did you say" Dash asked.

"What he said was if you want too you could stay here with me and my dad." Scout said.

"So what you're saying is if I want too I could have a dad and Scout as a brother? " Dash asked getting a bit more excited.

Scout nodded his head."Exactly Dash but no one's gonna force you we just want you too be happy Dash so do you sa..........."

Scout couldn't finish his sentence because at that very moment Dash almost tackled him over as he gave Scout a giant hug. "I would love nothing more then to live with you guys"

Dash hugged Kago too and gave him a lick on the cheek.

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Timon wandered into the cave of Pride Rock.
"Simba," he called, he cleared his throat and walked a little further in, "Er, Simba, buddy."

EDIT:

Originally posted by Zazu_2004
.ooc WELL I would like to rp but King Simba has yet to reply to my last post I made

Hey since, I'm waiting for KS too, (she's obviously busy with other stuff) why don't you role play with me?

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Dash stopped and perked his up in astonishment as Kago said this. He didn't fully understand what he was trying to say it sounded like he was implying that if he wanted too Dash could live with Kago and Scout. He would have liked nothing more if that were the case. "What did you say" Dash asked.

"What he said was if you want too you could stay here with me and my dad." Scout said.

"So what you're saying is if I want too I could have a dad and Scout as a brother? " Dash asked getting a bit more excited.

Scout nodded his head."Exactly Dash but no one's gonna force you we just want you too be happy Dash so do you sa..........."

Scout couldn't finish his sentence because at that very moment Dash almost tackled him over as he gave Scout a giant hug. "I would love nothing more then to live with you guys"

Dash hugged Kago too and gave him a lick on the cheek.

Kago smiled, it seemed like everyday his family was getting bigger. Kago remembered when he met Karifu, Scout, and Ballard; he knew his life had changed forever when he met them. Now he has Dash.

"Well then, welcome home Dash." Kago said.

Kovu The Lion
December 9th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Scout was so happy to see her. Scout may have been the most happiest cub in the whole entire world> Scout loved her so much and was so glad that she wasn't injured or even worse dead. Scout who was still pinned to the ground by Kara licked away the tear that was on her cheek. "I missed you too Kara more then anything else in this world I am so happy that nothing bad happened to you I was so worried about you." Scout says covering her face with licks as well. "You're the world to me Kara so when I couldn'y find you a part of me died. I'm a wreck without you Kara. I'm gonna make sure you never leave my side ever again." Scout gives her a long nuzzle on the cheek and wraps his paws around her neck in a tight little hug.

Kara smiled softly and held close to his fur nuzzling his cheek softly, "Missed you too Scout... Didn't think I would ever get out of their alive.." She said softly, "Well... I might have to be alone in some occasions now!" She said with a smirk and rubbed her nose softly against his, rolling to his side to lay beside him.

"So what are we to do now?" She said happily

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Kago smiled, it seemed like everyday his family was getting bigger. Kago remembered when he met Karifu, Scout, and Ballard; he knew his life had changed forever when he met them. Now he has Dash.

"Well then, welcome home Dash." Kago said.

Dash smiles widely he had heard so much about how great having a family was but he never knew it was going to be this great he didn't know anything could feel this great. "Thanks Ka......... I mean daddy" Dash said correcting himself with a smile.

"This is gonna be great Dash having a new brother to play with and too stay with It's gonna be just like a sleepover except ten times better" Scout said hopping up and down because he had finally found a brother to spend his time with.

"Yeah it's going to be so awesome Scout we're gonna do everything from now o......." He takes a look at Kara. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" Dash asked he bows his head down in greeting. "I'm Dash what's your name?"

Kovu The Lion
December 9th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Kara smiled softly and blushed, "You don't have to bow bud" She said with a smirk,

"My names Kara.." She said stepping forward with a smile. "Nice to meet you Dash.." She said softly with a slight purr.

Simba22
December 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Kara smiled softly and blushed, "You don't have to bow bud" She said with a smirk,

"My names Kara.." She said stepping forward with a smile. "Nice to meet you Dash.." She said softly with a slight purr.

Dash smiled as she purred. "Kara that's a real nice name." Dash said with a big smile.

Scout kept an eye on Dash. He had a certain feeling that Dash wouldn't try to date his girlfriend but Scout wanted to be sure.

"SO where do you know Scout from" Dash asked curiously.

"Remember that lost girlfriend I was telling you about Dash?" Scout asked.

"Yeah what about he.................... oh gosh do I feel stupid here I am hitting on my brother's girlfriend I'm sorry Scout" Dash said embarrassed.

"Dude it's all cool" Scout said giving him a brotherly hug. And then going over and licking Kara. "So sweetie what do you wanna do wanna hang out and play by the water hole? You can come too Dash if ya want"

"Cool thanks Scout I'd love to hang out with you guys" Dash said excited.

Lt. Trevor
December 9th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Kago was already at the water hole which was three steps away from his den.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Kago asked as he jumped in, dousing Dash, Kara, and Scout in the process.

Simba22
December 10th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Kago was already at the water hole which was three steps away from his den.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Kago asked as he jumped in, dousing Dash, Kara, and Scout in the process.

Dash and Scout jump back as they were both dosued by their dad. Dash and Scout look at each other with a big smile. Dash playfully tackles his dad knocking him underwater for dousing him. "Cannon ball" Scout dived in making Kara even more wet.

Lt. Trevor
December 10th, 2005, 01:12 AM
After resurfacing, Kago had snuck up behind Dash and tossed him up into the air.

"Look at him go." Kago said with a laugh as Dash splashed back into the water.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jamili, I'm gettin' tired, wanna head back to my place and meet my family?" Riona asked as she got out of water and shook off.

Mizani
December 10th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Jamili looked at Rinoa thoughtfully. He didn't really like the idea of meeting Rinoa's family, for they could take his presense in two ways. One, they would welcome him with open arms. Or two, they would chase him out of the Pridelands until his legs were as stiff as an acacia thorn.

"I don't know, I mean do you think your parents would mind?"

Perhaps by chance, Rinoa's parents were as kind hearted as her, but one could never tell.

Lt. Trevor
December 10th, 2005, 02:11 AM
"I don't think so, every single sibling I have is one that was orphaned." Rinoa said as she began to walk to the more well known water hole.

"You coming?"

Mizani
December 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
As she batted at his nose, He drew his head back some. Tumai raised an eyebrow up in curiosity, "What thoughts? I just asked if you wanted me to think of something." He said with a smirk. He purred gently and nuzzled Subira's cheek as she kept her head next to his.

"Nah, I'm not thinking of anything like that or.. Am I.." He said with a wink to her and let out a soft chuckle still purring gently, He moved his paw back up Subira's side and let it rest ontop of her head stroking at her ear's softly.

"But you really never did answer my question.." he said with a smirk,
"Well I'm sure your small mouse sized brain can think for itself"

Subira poked Tumai's temple, and giggled softly as his brow furrowed. She purred shortly as he stroked her ears, but pulled his paw off while she waited for him to decide on what to do.
She groomed her paw as she often did, for good grooming was something enforced upon her since cub-hood. The health of the Pride depended on it, her father believed that a clean pride, was a healthy pride. Subira mocked the saying, but she still followed her fathers rules of hygeine.

Kovu The Lion
December 10th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Tumai smirked and purred gently as she poked him, He watched her start to groom herself.. Again, She had always done it, And he had too.. When he was a cub and was forced to groom, Often done by his mother, Or.. Well, Himself. He smirked and sat up so he was sitting down next to Subira now and imitated her starting to lick upon his own paw cleaning his fur slightly of the dirt that had collected upon it whilst he was on the ground.

"Dirty me.." He said in a calm voice. Then looked over to Subira. "Yeah You're probably right.. Lets see... Something.. To do.." He said closing his eyes in thought. It took him a while, Then he spoke.

"I don't know." He said clearly and with a blank expression on his muzzle. "Whatever... I guess." He said with a smirk as he pawed his quiff back up that had fallen into his face again covering up his eye,

"Stupid thing.." he said with a slight chuckle.

Mizani
December 10th, 2005, 04:09 AM
"Thats not very helpful" Subira smirked, while helping Tumai to tidy up his mane. She looked around again, looking for another place to explore. Her tail twitched from side to side, her eyes scanning the cold stone walls. She yawned a huge yawn, and then rested her head against Tumai's chest. She was still a little sleepy from the bright warm sun she had been lying in not to long ago. That brought back the memory of Scout, and she wondered what he was doing. Maybe he was with Kara; the two looked so cute together.

Simba22
December 10th, 2005, 11:50 AM
After resurfacing, Kago had snuck up behind Dash and tossed him up into the air.

"Look at him go." Kago said with a laugh as Dash splashed back into the water.

"Ahhh" Dash screamed with a laugh as he went flying through the air and landed with a loud splash. "Oh, you just wait I'm gonna get you back for that dad?" Dash yells playfully once he surfaces.

Scout who was soaking wet was swimming around. Dash smiles as he saw Scout. He backs up a few paces.

"Hey Scout think fast" Dash says he runs and playfully pounces On Scout sending Scout underwater. "Ha Ha Scout I............." But just at that moment Scout dragged Dash under with his paws. After Dash and Scout surface they wrestle and tussle around in the water. And then Dash playfully jumps onto his dad's back and hangs on. Repaying him for throwing him in the water a few minutes ago.

Nala The Princess
December 10th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Kaden smiled as Kala kissed him and then nuzzled him on the nose. "I..I won't go in there if you don't want me to Kala." he said as he knew she was worried.

"doesn't look like we need to now Kaden" Kala smiled nuzzling Kaden softly, looking over at Scout and Kara. "See Scout, I told you she'd be fine" Kala smirked. "You alright Kara?" Kala asked. "Hey Kago" Kala said looking up at him. "you ok?" she asked wondering if he remember Scout's best friend.

Mushroom
December 11th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Timon walked out of the cave. Simba wasn't there, although he hadn't stayed long. Maybe he could get Zazu to seach around for Kiara and if there was no hope in finding her that way, maybe he could get him to get Simba for him. At least this gave him more time to find Kiara, little monkey, why did she insist on running off.

Everyday it was the same thing, wake up, find some grubs, Simba would tell them to watch Kiara, Kiara would realise they were following her, get irritated and run off. Hey it was orders ok? Timon had to admit though it was hard taking orders from Simba, he still hadn't gotten used to the fact that one of his best buddies was King. Puts a person into a whole different perspective. They still hung out and stuff, had fun sometimes but Simba had important responsibilities now which gave him less time to have fun. Sometimes Timon and Pumbaa came with him on important ensignments (as long as they weren't too dangerous) but ever since Kiara was born that very rarely happened. What a disappointment, having a girl, I mean yeah she was cute and all and when she was really little she was actually alot of fun but once she got into her head she was going to be queen, she got a bit bigheaded. Lets just hope she grows out of that soon.

Timon climbed down Pride rock and back onto the hot soil.
"Kiara!!" He called, "Pumbaa!!!, Zazu!!!!"

((Man it's difficult to RP when ppl don't come back, hope nobody needed Timon while I was away cos if so I'm sorry cos now I know how annoying it is, we're missing key characters here.))

Lt. Trevor
December 11th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Ahhh" Dash screamed with a laugh as he went flying through the air and landed with a loud splash. "Oh, you just wait I'm gonna get you back for that dad?" Dash yells playfully once he surfaces.

Scout who was soaking wet was swimming around. Dash smiles as he saw Scout. He backs up a few paces.

"Hey Scout think fast" Dash says he runs and playfully pounces On Scout sending Scout underwater. "Ha Ha Scout I............." But just at that moment Scout dragged Dash under with his paws. After Dash and Scout surface they wrestle and tussle around in the water. And then Dash playfully jumps onto his dad's back and hangs on. Repaying him for throwing him in the water a few minutes ago.

"Oof." Kago grunted as Dash landed on his back. Kago was now making sure to keep his back above the water to make sure he didn't pull Dash under.

-----------------------------------------

"Jamili, you coming?" Rinoa asked as she headed for where her family's den is located.

Mizani
December 12th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Jamili looked up at Rinoa, a puzzled look strewn across his face.
"What? Uh, yeah, sure"

He trotted up to Rinoa's side, and grinned broadly at her. Rinoa seemed like an adventerous sort, and she also seemed rather sad when he'd first met her. He wondered if the Pridelands really were a normal place to live.

Lt. Trevor
December 12th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Daddy!" Rinoa called as she neared the water hole next to her family's den.

"Hey, Rinoa, who's this?" Kago asked as he shook off, leaving Dash and Scout in the water.

"Jamili." Rinoa said.

Mizani
December 12th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Jamili peered up at the lion in front of him, his golden eyes visible through his mane that had covered his face. He lifted his head and flipped his mane out of the way.

"Hello sir" He said politely, not wanting to anger the lion who was alot larger then him. Plus, he was standing next to his daughter, and a father could turn nasty, depending on his nature.

Kopa
December 12th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"doesn't look like we need to now Kaden" Kala smiled nuzzling Kaden softly, looking over at Scout and Kara. "See Scout, I told you she'd be fine" Kala smirked. "You alright Kara?" Kala asked. "Hey Kago" Kala said looking up at him. "you ok?" she asked wondering if he remember Scout's best friend.

Kaden smiled at Kala. He stayed silent....he was glad that he didn't have to go into the graveyard.

Lt. Trevor
December 14th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Jamili peered up at the lion in front of him, his golden eyes visible through his mane that had covered his face. He lifted his head and flipped his mane out of the way.

"Hello sir" He said politely, not wanting to anger the lion who was alot larger then him. Plus, he was standing next to his daughter, and a father could turn nasty, depending on his nature.

"Nice to meet you, Jamili," Kago said as he motioned to the water hole. "The cubs are Kara, Dash, and Scout."

"Do you need a place to stay Jamili?" Rinoa asked as Kago finished introducing the cubs to Jamili.

Simba22
December 15th, 2005, 12:42 AM
"Nice to meet you, Jamili," Kago said as he motioned to the water hole. "The cubs are Kara, Dash, and Scout."

"Do you need a place to stay Jamili?" Rinoa asked as Kago finished introducing the cubs to Jamili.

"Nice to meet you Ja... Jama....." Dash said forgetting the name of the lion all ready. "Jamili" Scout whispered correcting Dash."You can stay with us anytime you want Jamili" Scout said with a friendly smile to the new lion. Scout liked this Jamili he seemed like a really nice guy.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"You can stay here if you want Jamili...Scout, Dash, wanna help me dig out a guest room in our den?" Kago asked as he walked down the ramp into the underground den.

Simba22
December 15th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"You can stay here if you want Jamili...Scout, Dash, wanna help me dig out a guest room in our den?" Kago asked as he walked down the ramp into the underground den.

"Sure dad Come on Dash" Scout said gently dragging Dash Toward the cave. Scout and Dash walked into the cave. Dash looked a little bit unsure about this. "Trust me Dash it's a lot of fun all you have to do is dig it's not like you're gonna do anything wrong or something" Scout said putting a comforting paw on his new brother Dash.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Scout's right, Dash, this is how we made the other rooms and they're plenty stable." Kago said as he walked to an area near the back and began to dig with his paws. Each time he scraped a clump of dirt off of the wall the shape of the room he had in mind was beginning to become more visible.

Simba22
December 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM
"Scout's right, Dash, this is how we made the other rooms and they're plenty stable." Kago said as he walked to an area near the back and began to dig with his paws. Each time he scraped a clump of dirt off of the wall the shape of the room he had in mind was beginning to become more visible.

Scout and Dash walked up next to their dad and started digging as hard as they could. "Ya, see Dash not too hard at all" Scout said while still digging with his paws. "Yeah I guess you're right Scout it's actually pretty fun" Dash said in agreement never stopping digging.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Hold up, move back." Kago said as he began scratching around a big clump of dirt.

"Large stone." Kago said as he wiggled it free from the area.

Simba22
December 15th, 2005, 11:43 PM
"Hold up, move back." Kago said as he began scratching around a big clump of dirt.

"Large stone." Kago said as he wiggled it free from the area.

Scout and Dash stopped as they heard their father command them to stop and move back. Scout and Dash stepped back and stared at the large stone. "Wow, that's the biggest stone I've ever seen" Dash said with excitement. "Should we resume now dad?" Scout asked as he saw his father move the big stone away.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 11:44 PM
"Yes we shall." Kago said as he began digging again.

--------------------------------------------
"So, Jamili, what do you wanna do while my father digs out a guest room?" Rinoa asked as she walked towards the water hole.

Mizani
December 15th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"I don't know, what kind of things do you do around here for fun?" Jamili asked, his tail twitching stiffly behind him. The Pridelands already seemed like a remarkable place, so hopefully it had something interesting spots to explore. He's rested underneath the shade of five egg shaped boulders on his way over here before he met Rinoa, and he was still amazed on how it had gotten there.

Simba22
December 15th, 2005, 11:55 PM
"Yes we shall." Kago said as he began digging again.

"So, Jamili, what do you wanna do while my father digs out a guest room?" Rinoa asked as she walked towards the water hole.

Scout continued to dig Dash walked next to Scout covered in dirt. "Would you please watch where you're throwing that dirt?" Dash said shaking off the dirt on his fur. "Sorry" Scout said. "No problem" Dash said resuming the digging alongside Scout.

Lt. Trevor
December 15th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"Well, we can explore, play tag, or just rest." Rinoa said with a smile as she took a sip of water from the water hole, the wind blowing through her goldenrod fur. She just met Jamili, but it feels like she's known him forever.

Nala The Princess
December 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Kaden smiled at Kala. He stayed silent....he was glad that he didn't have to go into the graveyard.

Kala smiled back and Kaden and gave him a hug. She continued to watch Scout. "havin fun" she called out to him, hoping he would hear her

Scout The Playful Cub
December 17th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kala smiled back and Kaden and gave him a hug. She continued to watch Scout. "havin fun" she called out to him, hoping he would hear her

"Yup" Scout called back jumping back into the water. "How about you and Kaden come in as well The water's great. " Scout said swiping a paw at the water which splashed Kala in the face.

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 03:45 AM
"Jamili, I said we could either play tag, explore, watch the clouds, or sleep." Rinoa said a second time, she thought Jamili wasn't paying attention.

Mizani
December 18th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Jamili shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really know what to do, but Rinoa wanted an answer, so he supposed he had better chose, lest she grow impaitent.

"Well cloud watching sounds interesting" He admitted, though he had only cloud watched as a cub.

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Okay, here's a great spot." Rinoa said as she ran up a mound and lied on her back. She could see the clouds.
"Incoming stone." Kago said as another stone popped out of it's place. He didn't notice eveybody had left.

Linkie
December 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Karifu hadn't been around for some time ,she stretched and looked around .
"Jeesh this place looks differnt,wonder if il'l catch up with anyone,i dont' wanna be walking around alone....again !" She sighed and heard a noise,she strained her ears to hear better,she was confused,she came up to her old den she shared with Kago,she smiled and went underground,she saw Kago....

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Kago heard Karifu come up and turned around.

"Hey, Karifu, how are you doing?" Kago said as he nuzzled her.

Linkie
December 18th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Hey Kago,i'm doing fine,i missed you" She said nuzzling him "I'm hungry and i bet you are too,il'l go hunting in a while ...." She said smiling

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"I missed you too...do you remember what happened to you?" Kago asked out of curiosity as he dug some more.

Linkie
December 18th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Karifu's head started to hurt,she couldn't totally remember but a bad memory buzzed around her,she started shivering and lay down. " i...i i can't remember....."

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"All the better then." Kago said as he continued to dig.

Linkie
December 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"i'm going off to hunt,hunger is sending me .....nuts!"
She trotted off !

Lt. Trevor
December 18th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Okay..." Kago sighed as he finished excavating the new room for Jamili to sleep in.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 18th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Linkie
Karifu hadn't been around for some time ,she stretched and looked around .
"Jeesh this place looks differnt,wonder if il'l catch up with anyone,i dont' wanna be walking around alone....again !" She sighed and heard a noise,she strained her ears to hear better,she was confused,she came up to her old den she shared with Kago,she smiled and went underground,she saw Kago....

When he had heard his mom Scout couldn't have been happier it had been such a long time since he last saw her. And it felt so good that she had come back almost as if they were a family again.

"MOM" Scout cried happily and ran over to her hugging her. "I missed you so much mom I was worried I'd never see you again" Scout said licking her constantly. "So where ya been?" Scout asked.

Linkie
December 18th, 2005, 10:12 PM
"OH Scout it's so good to see you ! Iv'e had to be away for a while,sorry i couldn't be here,iv'e missed you so much,my youv'e grown....and look more stronger" She said hugging him and licking him.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 18th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"OH Scout it's so good to see you ! Iv'e had to be away for a while,sorry i couldn't be here,iv'e missed you so much,my youv'e grown....and look more stronger" She said hugging him and licking him.

Scout smiles proudly as His mom told him how much stronger he was. Scout flexes a weak tiny muscle. "I guess you're right I've gotten a little bit stronger" Scout said. "Oh, before I forget I want you to meet someone. Scout slowly moves away as he licked his mom back.

Dash sat still kinda shocked near the back of the cave. Scout gently nudged Dash forward. "Mommy this is Dash Ballard had decided to go live with her Uncle and so dad adopted him.

Dash hugged his new mom as well. He never knew having a family could be this good. Dash had never had the joy of having parents. And the feeling he had right now was one of the best joys that Dash had ever felt in his whole life.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2005, 04:30 AM
"Thats not very helpful" Subira smirked, while helping Tumai to tidy up his mane. She looked around again, looking for another place to explore. Her tail twitched from side to side, her eyes scanning the cold stone walls. She yawned a huge yawn, and then rested her head against Tumai's chest. She was still a little sleepy from the bright warm sun she had been lying in not to long ago. That brought back the memory of Scout, and she wondered what he was doing. Maybe he was with Kara; the two looked so cute together.

Tumai smiled softly as he heard her yawn and he softly stroked at her neck, Running his paws through her fur. "Sound tired.." He said in a soft and calming voice, Purring sofly still into her ear as she layed her head down onto his chest. He watched her emerald green eyes move across the cave once again and out of curiousity he too started to stare blankly at the walls that had nothing of real interest to him. To him they were just... Well walls.

"So what now Subira..?" He said casting his glance back at the lioness still laying upon him. He put a slight smile on his muzzle like he always did, and soon he started to question himself upon why he always smiled... Was it part of his nature.. Or was it to attract the ladies.. He smirked and chuckled to himself and thought Definitly guess number two

Mizani
December 19th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Subira looked up at Tumai. He was smiling again, and she found it sickeningly sweet.

"You smile to much" She grinned, and nudged him playfully. She nuzzled his face and purred gently, even though he still had that smile on his maw, she supposed she'd have to live with it.

She looked up at him, and his purple eyes, and thought what a strange colour they were. Purple wasn't something that you spotted often on the plains of Africa, no matter how vast the land. Only flowers sported the hue, and they only came out in Spring. That was one of the things she found endearing about Tumai, and she snuggled closer to him.

"By the way, I think if you wanted cubs, then I'd be happy to have them aswell" She said as a thought.
__________________________________________________ _______
Jamili padded over to Rinoa and lay down on his back next to her. He couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable, for it he hadn't had the option to relax like this back in his old pride, and he felt like he should be doing something more active. But he didn't want to upset Rinoa, so he went along with it, and lifted his head from his chest to the sky. The clouds were spread out across the sky, and were dragged off into the horizen yonder. And even in their multiple numbers, Jamili couldn't find any familar shape amongst the soft white objects.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Tumai chuckled at Subira's comment and softly nuzzled her cheek back with his nose. "I know that.. Is it just weird that I was thinking that then you tell me this..? Can you read minds?" He said with a smirk. He leaned forwards again and gave her a quick lick on her cheek to show that he was only playing.

his ears perked as the mention of cubs was brought to his attention again and his tone became serious now. Cub's..Weren't something you could just play around with, they were serious business and took a lot of care and watch to be able to have them.

He sighed and mewed softly before replying to her, his voice was a serious one and not the normal one he usually spoke in, He finally for once meant business.

"So you've decided then.." He said in calmly, eyeing her again, Then he spoke once more but with a less serious tone. "If you want the cubs.. You can have em.. Its all your choice since you know.. You have to bare them." He said with a smile coming back on his maw.

I smiled again.. He thought and a smirk developed on his muzzle.

Mizani
December 19th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Subira noticed that as soon as she mentioned cubs, Tumai's face grew serious, and Subira could tell he wasn't taking the matter lightly. She kissed his cheek, and grinned up at him.

"I don't mind, I mean, you have to be a father, and that takes alot of energy to"

Subira's own father came to mind, and she chuckled lightly as she remembered the trouble she'd put him through sometimes.

"I can't see anything, can you?"

He looked up again, and had another go. He could spot a Zebra looking cloud, but moved on, considering he didn't know any Zebra's that had a horn sticking out of their ear. He thought he saw one that looked like a rabbit, but then it turned out looking more like a deformed Acacia tree.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Tumai smiled softly and purred gently down to her looking into her emerald eyes once again as her gaze met his and he spoke in his rather light and playful voice again.

"Well I guess you're right there.." He said with a smirk, "I can handle it.. And I'm sure you can.. So what's stoping us?" He said with another deep purr. He rolled over so that he was on his stomach and Got to his paws staring down at Subira's form, Her slick body was very admiring her golden brown fur, The muscles on her body really showed when she layed on the ground, especially on her hind legs. And it was only normal for a hunting lioness to be fit and in shape and have the muscles that she aquired, and it was somewhat... Attractive, but that wasn't what was on Tumai's mind at the moment.

"Soooo... Lets get this over with I guess.." He said with a slight wink and looking down at her fur once again and circled her twice acting like a cub again before stopping behind her and sitting down on the ground, flicking his tail against the hard ground.

((And thanks to Lea all the fun will be deleted from this post and wahahaha sorry little kids :P gotta follow the rules.. To by pass your time.. LOOK A CLOWN OMG!!))

Mizani
December 19th, 2005, 06:46 AM
((Well we're not going into anymore detail about this because of our younger viewers, and the sake of our dignity. So lets just skip to a time afterwards))
Subira snuggled closer to Tumai, and purred quietly. She wondered what it would be like being a mother, and she tried to see inciedents of her cubhood from her mums point of view. She couldn't really imagine it, so she gave up, and intertwined her tail with Tumai's instead.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Tumai smiled softly and soon found himself laying next to Subira's side purring loudly to her, Sweat was still pouring down his face from the past experience and he snuggled close to her fur enjoying the warmth of her fur.

He stole a glance to look at her face and smiled again, Thinking of how his life would now change.. He would soon be a father.. And that mean't leaving his cubhood behind, No more childish acting.. He had to get serious.. Soon. He rubbed the side of his head up and down the length of Subira's neck and purred deeply to her, "Congratulations Subira.. You're a mother now.." he said with a smirk and gave her a quick lick on the cheek

Mizani
December 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Subira smiled as Tumai licked her cheek.

"I'm not a mother yet Tumai, Its gonna be a while" She prodded his cheek with her nose, but it was more in a friendly way. She wondered how Tuma would act as a father. Hopefully he'd be a good one, and not over protective. There was nothing worse then over protective parents, for you could care for your cubs safety, but there was a limit.

"And lets hope your a good father" She smirked, nuzzling deep into his mane.

Kovu The Lion
December 19th, 2005, 07:43 AM
He smiled softly and purred listening to her words, they were soft, and kind. And they were like music to his ears. Almost like the sounds of the bird's songs that they often sung in the early morning whilst taking a stroll was one of the only times you could hear the beautiful moment. But for Tumai all he had to do was open his ears and hear Subira speak to him. It was like he was in heaven when ever she spoke, and her voice matched non others..

He smiled warmly to her and nuzzled her again. "I'll be the best father in the Pride Lands.." He said in a calming voice. "And hopefully you'll be the best Mother.. And mate.." He said with a wink.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 19th, 2005, 01:27 PM
{I hope you and KTL don't mind if I join]
Scout had wondered whatever happend to Subira and Tumai it seemed like he hadn't seen them in ages. "Dash come on I'm going to see these 2 friends of mine Subira and Tumai."

Dash: Well they do sound like a lot of fun to meet Are you sure they're gonna like me?" Dash asked. He was quite fearful when it came to meeting new people.

Scout gave him a playful nudge."You worry too much Dash these guys are my friends they're not gonna hate you if I know them as well as I think I do any friend of mine is a friend of theirs. You need to stop worrying so much everything is gonna be fine. If you can't trust your own brother who can you trust?" Scout asked trying to be reassure Dash.

Dash's serious frown turned into half a smile. "I guess you're right Scout I trust you more then anyone else I can trust no one more then you. So if these guys are your friend then I guess I'd love to meet him. If they like you they're gonna like me" Dash said energetic to meet Scout's friends. "SO where are these friends of yours?"

Scout's eyes scrunch up like they normally do when he's thinking about something. "HMM I'm not too sure Dash I guess we're gonna have to go out on an adventure and find them" Scout said wandering off to find his two friends.

Dash follows closely behind Scout still a little bit unsure but he made sure He didn't show it. Scout obviously had faith that they would like him so he felt he should go by his brother's judgement.

Linkie
December 19th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
Scout smiles proudly as His mom told him how much stronger he was. Scout flexes a weak tiny muscle. "I guess you're right I've gotten a little bit stronger" Scout said. "Oh, before I forget I want you to meet someone. Scout slowly moves away as he licked his mom back.

Dash sat still kinda shocked near the back of the cave. Scout gently nudged Dash forward. "Mommy this is Dash Ballard had decided to go live with her Uncle and so dad adopted him.

Dash hugged his new mom as well. He never knew having a family could be this good. Dash had never had the joy of having parents. And the feeling he had right now was one of the best joys that Dash had ever felt in his whole life.

Karifu purred happily and smiled, "Nice to meet you Dash,welcome to the family" She said whilst hugging him.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 19th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Karifu purred happily and smiled, "Nice to meet you Dash,welcome to the family" She said whilst hugging him.

Dash purred gently as his new mom hugged him. Dash felt so warm inside whenever his new mom and dad would hug him. "Thanks mom I swear I'll be one of the best son's you've ever had. Well next to Scout of course"
Dash hugged her back and gave her a tiny little kiss. Then he ran over and hugged Scout. "And you thank you so much for helping me get a family Scout I owe you my life" Dash said hugging him tightly. " AWWWWWWWWWWW, Dash you're making me get all misty It's no problem at all Dash everyone deserves a family especially lion cubs as nice as you." Scout said hugging him back tightly.

Linkie
December 19th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Karifu smiled proudly at her cubs .
She went over to them and hugged them "i'm off to get lunch,you two be good and play ok ?"

Scout The Playful Cub
December 19th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Karifu smiled proudly at her cubs .
She went over to them and hugged them "i'm off to get lunch,you two be good and play ok ?"

The 2 cubs smile as their mother hugged him. They both loved their mother more then anything else in the world. "Okay Mom love you" Scout and Dash said at the same exact time running out of the den to play something. "So Scout what do you wanna play?" Dash said kicking the dirt a little. "I'm good with playing just about anything" Scout said. "You are"? Dash asked. Scout nodded his head. "Yup I have a lot of favorite games" Scout said. "Me too I'm basically good with playing anything myself." Dash said. Scout jumps in front of Dash with a playful growl getting into a pouncing position his tail going back and forth. "How about we wrestle I love to wrestle." Dash gets in in interest and playfully growls back at Scout. Dash loved to wrestle and he hadn't been able to wrestle anyone very recently beside Scout because he didn't have many friends. The 2 cubs circle each other both growling playfully. Scout makes the first move He playfully pounces onto Dash they roll around on the ground laughing somersauling over and over until Dash is about ready to pin Scout. Scout playfully wraps his tail around Dash's hind leg and gives his tail a little jerk. Dash flips over and Scout pins his paws down. "Pinned Ya Dash" Scout said with a proud grin.

Linkie
December 19th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Karifu finished her hunting and noticed the two cubs playing ,she sneaked up on them and playfully gave them a noogie ! "Hey boys i'm back" .

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Karifu finished her hunting and noticed the two cubs playing ,she sneaked up on them and playfully gave them a noogie ! "Hey boys i'm back" .

Scout and Dash growl playfully as their mom gave them both a noogie. "Hi mom" They both yelled playfully tackling her over in greeting. "So mom you think you could teach us to hunt someday?" Scout and Dash say with innocent little smiles.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"I'm happy to teach you anytime,so whenever you guys wanna come along just ask ok ?" She said smiling at them . " Lunch is in the cave ..."

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"I'm happy to teach you anytime,so whenever you guys wanna come along just ask ok ?" She said smiling at them . " Lunch is in the cave ..."

Scout and Dash lick their mom excitedly as they heard her say she could teach them anytime. "Thanks Mom" They both say excitedly and then race inside for some lunch.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Scout and Dash lick their mom excitedly as they heard her say she could teach them anytime. "Thanks Mom" They both say excitedly and then race inside for some lunch.

"No problem " Karifu called out .She walked towards the cave and sat next to the cubs for lunch .

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"No problem " Karifu called out .She walked towards the cave and sat next to the cubs for lunch .

Dash starts eating. This was the best meal he had ever had in a while. Once that he had his fill he lies down and burps softly. "You may eat first if ya want mom" Scout said being the extremely polite cub he is most of the time. Scout was hungry but he felt since his mom brought back the lunch she should eat before Scout if she wanted too.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"It's okay Scout,you go and have your share first ,you need your vitamins" She said smiling.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"It's okay Scout,you go and have your share first ,you need your vitamins" She said smiling.

"Thanks mom" Scout said with a loving smile and walked over to the kill. He started feasting around the neck of the dead animal before him. He ate his fill and walked over to his brother who was lying on the ground. Scout lay right beside Dash feeling full from the kill.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Thanks mom" Scout said with a loving smile and walked over to the kill. He started feasting around the neck of the dead animal before him. He ate his fill and walked over to his brother who was lying on the ground. Scout lay right beside Dash feeling full from the kill.

Karifu went over to the dead animal and starting eating.When she was full she went over to the cubs . " So you boys wanna do anything tonight ? ".

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Karifu went over to the dead animal and starting eating.When she was full she went over to the cubs . " So you boys wanna do anything tonight ? ".

"Sure, mom what did you have planned? We'll basically do anything as long as it's fun" Scout said his head perking up in interest. He wanted to do something fun with the family tonight it seemed like the perfect day to do something.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Sure, mom what did you have planned? We'll basically do anything as long as it's fun" Scout said his head perking up in interest. He wanted to do something fun with the family tonight it seemed like the perfect day to do something.

"I was thinking about story telling and having a good old chat,either here or we could go under the stars,your choice,you can descide it among yourselves " Karifu said with a warm smile.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 20th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"I was thinking about story telling and having a good old chat,either here or we could go under the stars,your choice,you can descide it among yourselves " Karifu said with a warm smile.

This sounded like a great idea to Scout it'd help Dash become more comfortable living with the family. And Dash also liked the sound of the idea. "Under the stars" They both say with basically no hesitation at all. Scout and Dash loved the feeling of telling stories under the stars.

Linkie
December 20th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Hehe sure let's go right away " She led the way out of the cave into the open and started the way to their destination.

This Land
December 20th, 2005, 07:13 PM
In the distance, a lioness appeared, and just stared at certain parts of the land, it looks likes she may have been looking for somone or is lost. But soon after, she walked away, slowly and dissappered.

Kovu The Lion
December 20th, 2005, 08:42 PM
{I hope you and KTL don't mind if I join]
Scout had wondered whatever happend to Subira and Tumai it seemed like he hadn't seen them in ages. "Dash come on I'm going to see these 2 friends of mine Subira and Tumai."

Dash: Well they do sound like a lot of fun to meet Are you sure they're gonna like me?" Dash asked. He was quite fearful when it came to meeting new people.

Scout gave him a playful nudge."You worry too much Dash these guys are my friends they're not gonna hate you if I know them as well as I think I do any friend of mine is a friend of theirs. You need to stop worrying so much everything is gonna be fine. If you can't trust your own brother who can you trust?" Scout asked trying to be reassure Dash.

Dash's serious frown turned into half a smile. "I guess you're right Scout I trust you more then anyone else I can trust no one more then you. So if these guys are your friend then I guess I'd love to meet him. If they like you they're gonna like me" Dash said energetic to meet Scout's friends. "SO where are these friends of yours?"

Scout's eyes scrunch up like they normally do when he's thinking about something. "HMM I'm not too sure Dash I guess we're gonna have to go out on an adventure and find them" Scout said wandering off to find his two friends.

Dash follows closely behind Scout still a little bit unsure but he made sure He didn't show it. Scout obviously had faith that they would like him so he felt he should go by his brother's judgement.

((OOC: about a thousand posts behind but oh well : ) Actually I wouldn't mind, but they are actually somewhere far away from the Pride Lands so he just can't find them >P Yeah.. Sorry Scout : (..))

Lt. Trevor
December 20th, 2005, 11:43 PM
?Hey Karifu, how are you?? Kago interrupted as he walked up and nuzzled his mate.

Linkie
December 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM
?Hey Karifu, how are you?? Kago interrupted as he walked up and nuzzled his mate.

" Hey Kago ,i'm fine,just about to take the cubs to the place under the stars,you can come along if you wish" Karifu said nuzzling Kago.

Mizani
December 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM
He smiled softly and purred listening to her words, they were soft, and kind. And they were like music to his ears. Almost like the sounds of the bird's songs that they often sung in the early morning whilst taking a stroll was one of the only times you could hear the beautiful moment. But for Tumai all he had to do was open his ears and hear Subira speak to him. It was like he was in heaven when ever she spoke, and her voice matched non others..

He smiled warmly to her and nuzzled her again. "I'll be the best father in the Pride Lands.." He said in a calming voice. "And hopefully you'll be the best Mother.. And mate.." He said with a wink.
Subira grinned at his wink. He tended to do that alot to, but she decided not to bring it up today.

"Well I'm not sure about being the best Mother or mate in the pridelands, but I'll do my best"

She nuzzled under his chin, and purred contently. Her eyes managed to peer out from underneath Tumai's magnificent golden mane, to see what time of day it was. Or rather night she corrected herself, as she saw the silver beams of the moon trickling through the cracks in the ceiling. Night time already? Time sure had flown, but Subira wasn't dissapointed.

She removed her head from under Tumai's again, and smiled at him.

"What'a ya say we go and do some Star gazing eh?"

She stood up on all fours now, so she wasn't really giving Tumai a choice.

Lt. Trevor
December 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
" Hey Kago ,i'm fine,just about to take the cubs to the place under the stars,you can come along if you wish" Karifu said nuzzling Kago.

"I think I will." Kago said as he walked close to Karifu.

((Linkie sign on MSN))

Linkie
December 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Well when the cubs are ready to go,so am i"
(I signed in btw).

Scout The Playful Cub
December 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
"YAY" Scout and Dash both cheer it would be just like a family gathering. "Mind if we ride on your backs" They both ask each parent.

Lt. Trevor
December 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Okay." Kago said as he nuzzled Karifu.

Kovu The Lion
December 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
Subira grinned at his wink. He tended to do that alot to, but she decided not to bring it up today.

"Well I'm not sure about being the best Mother or mate in the pridelands, but I'll do my best"

She nuzzled under his chin, and purred contently. Her eyes managed to peer out from underneath Tumai's magnificent golden mane, to see what time of day it was. Or rather night she corrected herself, as she saw the silver beams of the moon trickling through the cracks in the ceiling. Night time already? Time sure had flown, but Subira wasn't dissapointed.

She removed her head from under Tumai's again, and smiled at him.

"What'a ya say we go and do some Star gazing eh?"

She stood up on all fours now, so she wasn't really giving Tumai a choice.

He smiled warmly and put on a thinking face, but before he could even try to give it a thought she had already got up and he smirked. "Well, I guess you don't really care about my opinion huh? Don't worry anyways" He said softly, "I'm willing to go anywhere as long as your beside me the whole way" He said in a calm and soothing voice standing up and walking to her rubbing his side up against her own.

He purred gently and walked ahead a bit, The moonlight shown down upon his as soon as he stepped out of the makeshift cave and he looked up into the moonlit sky, Staring up at the full moon. And the stars of burning fire that twinkled all around him in the sky above. His gaze then turned back to the cave entrance and he waited for his mate to walk out any time now.

Lt. Trevor
December 21st, 2005, 10:04 PM
"I love you so much." Kago said as he kissed Karifu.
"Look at that cloud, it looks like a butterfly." Rinoa said as she pointed to a cloud.

Mizani
December 22nd, 2005, 03:51 AM
Jamili tilted his head at the cloud that Rinoa was pointing at. He frowned, for he couldn't see the butterfly. And he'd seen butterflies, and, quite frankly, he didn't see it.

"I don't see it" He stated.

He smiled warmly and put on a thinking face, but before he could even try to give it a thought she had already got up and he smirked. "Well, I guess you don't really care about my opinion huh? Don't worry anyways" He said softly, "I'm willing to go anywhere as long as your beside me the whole way" He said in a calm and soothing voice standing up and walking to her rubbing his side up against her own.

He purred gently and walked ahead a bit, The moonlight shown down upon his as soon as he stepped out of the makeshift cave and he looked up into the moonlit sky, Staring up at the full moon. And the stars of burning fire that twinkled all around him in the sky above. His gaze then turned back to the cave entrance and he waited for his mate to walk out any time now.
Subira padded out after Tumai. As she walked out of the den, the moonlight hit her eyes, blinding her for a split second, before her eyes adjusted, and she could see the plains, and Tumai again. The moon cascaded over her form as she made her way over to Tumai's side. She nuzzled him, before looking up at the stars above. The stars littered the sky, and Subira wondered what they were made of.

"What do you think the stars are made of?" She voiced her thoughts, and looked at Tumai with a questioning look.

Kovu The Lion
December 22nd, 2005, 03:55 AM
He blinked twice and stood staring at Subira, Had she really forgotten...? It must have been a while.. He smirked and purred softly.

"You don't remember our teachings? The elder said they were made of gas.. Burning gas in the sky that are trapped there and well.. Burn that make off that glow.. According to him anyways" he said with a wink to her and nuzzled her softly on her cheek.

He again looked back into the sky. "But I may be wrong.. You can never really tell.." He said in a calm voice staring at the moon again, and he marveled at its site and he couldn't help but look back at Subira and ask her one of the stupidest questions ever.

"Hey .. Do you think the moon's made of cheese?" He said with a smirk and laughing to himself.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 09:30 AM
"I love you so much." Kago said as he kissed Karifu.
"Look at that cloud, it looks like a butterfly." Rinoa said as she pointed to a cloud.

"I love you too Kago,well let's be off now cubs,come on,or wel'l never get there tonight" She said getting up.

Mizani
December 22nd, 2005, 09:52 AM
He blinked twice and stood staring at Subira, Had she really forgotten...? It must have been a while.. He smirked and purred softly.

"You don't remember our teachings? The elder said they were made of gas.. Burning gas in the sky that are trapped there and well.. Burn that make off that glow.. According to him anyways" he said with a wink to her and nuzzled her softly on her cheek.

He again looked back into the sky. "But I may be wrong.. You can never really tell.." He said in a calm voice staring at the moon again, and he marveled at its site and he couldn't help but look back at Subira and ask her one of the stupidest questions ever.

"Hey .. Do you think the moon's made of cheese?" He said with a smirk and laughing to himself.
Subira rested her head against Tumai's, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I've never seen gas sparkle like that, so maybe the elder was wrong"

She looked up again, her emerald eyes containing the curiosity of a cubs. It then turned to question, as Tumai seemed to have a question. She couldn't help but laugh. Tumai was silly sometimes, but that question was just; well, stupid, perhaps even idiotic.
"What on earth is cheese? I surely don't remember the elder talking about that"

She paused for a moment, while she tried to locate moon. Sure enough she found it, as it was full, and it was rare for any being to miss it.

"Not unless your talking about something a human uses, for the elder spoke often of them"

Kovu The Lion
December 22nd, 2005, 09:58 AM
"Hmm maybe you're right.. He probably is wrong.." He said softly as she spoke again. "Yeah yeah.. Ya know.. The things they eat unlike us.. Or something.. Ah well.." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. He looked into the Mass forest ahead of them again, and the little path they had taken to get to where they were.

"So shall we start headin back.. Or maybe stay here for a lot longer.. or what..?" He asked Subira turning his head to face her once again. And yet.. Another smile was planted firmly on his maw when he gazed into her eyes.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
"I love you too Kago,well let's be off now cubs,come on,or we'll never get there tonight" She said getting up.

Kago allowed the cubs to hop onto his back before he got up.

"Let's go, you mom has a point." Kago said as he fell into step with her with the cubs on his back.

(Do you still have Kiki)

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Right then let's go" .She said walking ahead.

(No i have a new character called Shandie (in avatar),we meet her under the stars and she's Karifu's sister,which they don't realise for a while)

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
"You know I remember always looking at the stars as a cub." Kago said as he looked up and pointed at the North Star.

"I used that to my advantage to get here."

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I always used to look at them with my....." She paused .She ehad a noise in the bushes. " Scout...Dash .... ? " She threw herself up and looked around,she couldn't see anything.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Cubs?" Kago asked as he looked behind his back. "They were here a second ago, I swear."

((OK, I need to talk to you on MSN))

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
"What ?!!! " She looked around .The noise stirred again.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
"I had them on my back, where'd they go?" Kago asked as he looked around.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Maybe they heard that sound,oh my.....maybe it's danger,maybe it's hurt them".

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
"I doubt it." Kago said as he moved about and looked around.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
A lioness showed herself.
She shyly went back into the bushes.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
"I thought I heard something over in those bushes. Like it came out of them and went back in." Kago said as he looked towards them.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Wonder who she was,she was a lioness,maybe she could join our pride"
The lioness over heard this and a moved,making a twig snap.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Quiet." Kago whispered as he silently moved towards the bush, wary of any potential noise making obstacles.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
The lioness gasped and stayed low,not making a sound,she was trembling.
Karifu kept as quiet as she could.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Kago heard the gasp and moved towards the bush. As he got there he split the area with his paws revealing the lioness.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Kago heard the gasp and moved towards the bush. As he got there he split the area with his paws revealing the lioness.

The lioness stood still staring .She was so scared she couldn't move or speak.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Karifu! Over here." Kago called as he turned his attention back to the lioness.

"Who are you?"

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Karifu ran over to Kago.
"I...i ...i i'm Shandie " She stammerd.The name rang a bell to Karifu.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 05:01 PM
Kago noticed Karifu's expression change. "Do you know her?"

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
"I somehow reconize her,but i....i don't know" she said hesatating.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Well, what should we do with her?" Kago asked as he looked from Karifu to the lioness and back.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Invite her to live with us ,she seems lonley" Karifu replied

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
"You wanna?" Kago asked as he focused his attention on Shandie.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
"I'd love to " .She said smiling and feeling relived.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
[Sometime later]

"I'm done with the room." Kago called.

"Second one in 12 hours." He mumbled to himself.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 22nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
[Sometime later]

"I'm done with the room." Kago called.

"Second one in 12 hours." He mumbled to himself.

Scout and Dash couldn't be any happier the family was growing by what seemed like the second. In 12 hours Scout and Dash had made 2 new friends who were now gonna be living with them. Scout hopped onto Karifu's back for a ride. "So Shandie tell us a little bit about yourself I'm Scout by the way and this is my new brother Dash he said gesturing to the other cub.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Scout and Dash couldn't be any happier the family was growing by what seemed like the second. In 12 hours Scout and Dash had made 2 new friends who were now gonna be living with them. Scout hopped onto Karifu's back for a ride. "So Shandie tell us a little bit about yourself I'm Scout by the way and this is my new brother Dash he said gesturing to the other cub.

"Well there's not much to tell you,expect i lost my parents when i was very young,like my sister" Shandie said sadly.

"Your not alone,i lost my sister,and parents when i was a small cub"Karifu replied.

"Same" Said Shandie.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Wait, is this a coincidence that you both lost your parents, and your only sister when you were young?" Kago asked with an eyebrow raised.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 10:54 PM
"I know that's what i was thinking,i can just remember my sister" Karifu said.
"What was your parents called Karifu ? "
"Crystal and Midnight" Shandie replied slowly.
"W,W,WHAT ???That was my parents name,could it be....."
************** FLASH BACK MOMENT************

"I remember everything now,everything " Shandie said sobbing and nuzzling Karifu."Iv'e missed you" .
"Iv'e missed you too Shandie ,i really don't know what to say"Karifu said nuzzling her back,tears streaming down her face.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 22nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
"I know that's what i was thinking,i can just remember my sister" Karifu said.
"What was your parents called Karifu ? "
"Crystal and Midnight" Shandie replied slowly.
"W,W,WHAT ???That was my parents name,could it be....."
************** FLASH BACK MOMENT************

"I remember everything now,everything " Shandie said sobbing and nuzzling Karifu."Iv'e missed you" .
"Iv'e missed you too Shandie ,i really don't know what to say"Karifu said nuzzling her back,tears streaming down her face.

Scout and Dash smiled at this moment 2 long lost sister being reuninted after not seeing each other in such a long time. It was incredible and He felt so good that his mom was so happy. "Welcome to the family Shandie. I guess I should start calling you Aunt Shandie from now on." Scout said with a little chuckle.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 11:03 PM
"Well isn't that odd." Kago mumbled to himself.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 11:04 PM
Scout and Dash smiled at this moment 2 long lost sister being reuninted after not seeing each other in such a long time. It was incredible and He felt so good that his mom was so happy. "Welcome to the family Shandie. I guess I should start calling you Aunt Shandie from now on." Scout said with a little chuckle.

"Awww hey there Scout,iv'e never been called Aunt before,i sure like the idea,your mother is lucky having lovley cubs like you,isn't she ?" Shandie said licking him.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Well isn't that odd." Kago mumbled to himself.

"Heyyy what's so odd ?" Karifu replied nuzzling him.

Lt. Trevor
December 22nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
"That I happened to be right about that." Kago replied as he nuzzled Karifu.

Linkie
December 22nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
"That I happened to be right about that." Kago replied as he nuzzled Karifu.

"Hmmmm maybe your pysic" Karifu said playfully pawing him.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 22nd, 2005, 11:53 PM
"Awww hey there Scout,iv'e never been called Aunt before,i sure like the idea,your mother is lucky having lovley cubs like you,isn't she ?" Shandie said licking him.

Scout blushed when she licked him and called him a lovely cub. Scout gave her a tiny little lick back. "Thanks Aunt Shandie" Scout said with an angelic smile. "I felt I was really lucky to find a mom like Karifu. My parents died as well not too long ago and Karifu adopted me and Dash. She's the best mother I have ever had." Scout said nuzzling Karifu's back fur.

Lt. Trevor
December 23rd, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Hmmmm maybe your pysic" Karifu said playfully pawing him.

"Maybe." Kago said as he smiled.

Kovu The Lion
December 23rd, 2005, 05:52 AM
((OOC: Hey guys I might have to restate a few rules here but xD A rule in TAY Is "No short Replies, or one word replies" Like, A one lined post, add discription to your posts mate.. No one liners ;).. You might be kicked out Oo))

King Simba
December 23rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
(Yeah, I was gonna post that myself. Thanks KTL. :hugs: But yeah, it's against one of the RP rules)

2) Don't just post one word or short replies such as "He moves closer to the zebra." Always try to put detail into your posts, for example, "The lion moves closer to the zebra. He crouches down and keeps his eye focused on the zebra. He tries to remain silent."

Linkie
December 23rd, 2005, 01:01 PM
"Maybe." Kago said as he smiled.

"It settles it then" She said smirking.

Scout blushed when she licked him and called him a lovely cub. Scout gave her a tiny little lick back. "Thanks Aunt Shandie" Scout said with an angelic smile. "I felt I was really lucky to find a mom like Karifu. My parents died as well not too long ago and Karifu adopted me and Dash. She's the best mother I have ever had." Scout said nuzzling Karifu's back fur.

"Your more than welcome Scout". Shandie replied giving a warm smile.

"I feel really lucky to you have the best sons in the world,no one could ever take your place in my heart" Karifu said.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 23rd, 2005, 01:13 PM

"Your more than welcome Scout". Shandie replied giving a warm smile.

"I feel really lucky to you have the best sons in the world,no one could ever take your place in my heart" Karifu said.

Scout smiles back warmly he could tell why Shandie and Karifu were sisters. Shandie seemed so nice to Scout just like Karifu always was to him. And Scout's whole heart felt happy when he had heard what his mom said he always wanted to hear someone say that. And to hear his mom say that made him so happy as if he didn't have a care in the world. He nuzzled his mom's fur loving. Dash meanwhile felt toe same way that Scout did he licked Shandie on the cheek and then licked his mom.

Linkie
December 23rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Hey Scout let's say we get some rest,but first let's discuss what we should do tommrow ".Karifu said licking him.

"Yeah,i would like a certain pair of cubs to give me a litle tour around the Pridelands".Shandie said giggling.

Lt. Trevor
December 23rd, 2005, 04:45 PM

"Maybe, maybe not." Kago said as the wind blew through his mane as he exited the den. The sun was nice and high in the sky now making the water hole look beautiful with the water in it glistening.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 23rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
"Hey Scout let's say we get some rest,but first let's discuss what we should do tommrow ".Karifu said licking him.

"Yeah,i would like a certain pair of cubs to give me a litle tour around the Pridelands".Shandie said giggling.

Scout giggled as Karifu licked him. Her tongue was tickling Scout. Scout and Dash hop up and down with one paw in the air as Shandie said she would like a certain pair of cubs to give her a tour. The cubs had no idea that she meant them. "I don't know what we should do tomorrow mom, maybe go swimming and a little exploring" Scout said his ears perking up in interest.

Lt. Trevor
December 24th, 2005, 04:20 AM
"Jamili you're gonna love staying here...are you sure you're only passing through?" Rinoa asked as a cloud broke apart.

"I mean where are you headed anyways?"

Mizani
December 24th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Jamili bit his tongue. He hoped she wouldn't ask that question, for he himself, didn't really know the answer. He had been forced out of his Pride just like any other lion, and he had never had another home, nor had he considered to search for a new one. To be quite truthful, he feared what would happen if he stayed in one place to long. He feared death to be more precise. He wasn't a coward; he could fight well; but on the inside, he feared death, and it was a dreaful fear that burned his heart.

Jamili looked over at Rinoa.

"I don't know really, I guess I just don't know what'll happen if I stick in one place to long"

This was true, and he didn't really feel like going into the matter any further.

"Hmm maybe you're right.. He probably is wrong.." He said softly as she spoke again. "Yeah yeah.. Ya know.. The things they eat unlike us.. Or something.. Ah well.." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. He looked into the Mass forest ahead of them again, and the little path they had taken to get to where they were.

"So shall we start headin back.. Or maybe stay here for a lot longer.. or what..?" He asked Subira turning his head to face her once again. And yet.. Another smile was planted firmly on his maw when he gazed into her eyes.
Subira yawned tiredly, and lay down on the soft ground, the grass blades poking up beside her head.

"Your decision, I don't really mind" She muttered, and rolled onto her side so she her back was touching Tumai's side. She was kind of tired from the walk, for the Pridelands were vast, and they had run most of the way. She stretched her stiff muscles, and then relaxed them and let out a sigh.

Linkie
December 24th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Scout giggled as Karifu licked him. Her tongue was tickling Scout. Scout and Dash hop up and down with one paw in the air as Shandie said she would like a certain pair of cubs to give her a tour. The cubs had no idea that she meant them. "I don't know what we should do tomorrow mom, maybe go swimming and a little exploring" Scout said his ears perking up in interest.

"That's fine with me,i say we have a real fun day,a real bash,swimming,playing,adventuring,hunting trip,and maybe sleep over somewhere else " Karifu said.

Lt. Trevor
December 24th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Jamili bit his tongue. He hoped she wouldn't ask that question, for he himself, didn't really know the answer. He had been forced out of his Pride just like any other lion, and he had never had another home, nor had he considered to search for a new one. To be quite truthful, he feared what would happen if he stayed in one place to long. He feared death to be more precise. He wasn't a coward; he could fight well; but on the inside, he feared death, and it was a dreaful fear that burned his heart.

Jamili looked over at Rinoa.

"I don't know really, I guess I just don't know what'll happen if I stick in one place to long"

This was true, and he didn't really feel like going into the matter any further.

"Alright." Rinoa said as the wind blew a bit taking some leaves with it. Today is such a beautiful day. Rinoa thought as she looked at the sky.

Kovu The Lion
December 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Subira yawned tiredly, and lay down on the soft ground, the grass blades poking up beside her head.

"Your decision, I don't really mind" She muttered, and rolled onto her side so she her back was touching Tumai's side. She was kind of tired from the walk, for the Pridelands were vast, and they had run most of the way. She stretched her stiff muscles, and then relaxed them and let out a sigh.

Tumai continued to smile as he felt her soft back fur touch up against his side and he purred gently vibrating her back softly. He stared over her body and he noticed one thing about her immediatly, She was extremely tired. He laid down in the soft lush grass beside her and placed a paw around her side, Laying it across her body and hanging down to stroke on her soft underfur, His paws ran through her fur as he brushed it up and down her stomach. "My decision.. As always huh?" He said sarcastically, Rubbing his head up against her own lovingly.

"Well... We could stay here for a while.. Make this our little home... And go back later.. Or head back where your friends are and stuff.. I don't want to take away you're friends here for staying here.. And I don't want to force you to stay in a place do you want to stay in you know?" He said in a calm and soothing voice in between his purrs.

He yawned and gave one last look up to the full moon and grinned at it, Then laid his head down on the grass, somewhat next to Subira's and felt his eyes getting heavy, But continued to fight his strong urge to fall asleep.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 24th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"That's fine with me,i say we have a real fun day,a real bash,swimming,playing,adventuring,hunting trip,and maybe sleep over somewhere else " Karifu said.

Scout smiled. "Wow and I thought it was a law that all parents had to be dull, boring, and never have any fun. That sounds like the greatest idea that I have ever heard in a long time. You're the coolest mom ever." Scout said cheerfully.

Dash nodded his head in agreement. "Scout's right Mom I thought all parents were supposed to be boring you're like the funnest mom I have ever heard of in my whole entire life. Tomorrow is gonna be the most funnest day ever." He said just as cheerfully as Scout.

Mizani
December 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Tumai continued to smile as he felt her soft back fur touch up against his side and he purred gently vibrating her back softly. He stared over her body and he noticed one thing about her immediatly, She was extremely tired. He laid down in the soft lush grass beside her and placed a paw around her side, Laying it across her body and hanging down to stroke on her soft underfur, His paws ran through her fur as he brushed it up and down her stomach. "My decision.. As always huh?" He said sarcastically, Rubbing his head up against her own lovingly.

"Well... We could stay here for a while.. Make this our little home... And go back later.. Or head back where your friends are and stuff.. I don't want to take away you're friends here for staying here.. And I don't want to force you to stay in a place do you want to stay in you know?" He said in a calm and soothing voice in between his purrs.

He yawned and gave one last look up to the full moon and grinned at it, Then laid his head down on the grass, somewhat next to Subira's and felt his eyes getting heavy, But continued to fight his strong urge to fall asleep.
Subira yawned a second time. She felt Tumai's paw stroking her belly, making her purr softly, due to her tiredness. She snuggled closer to Tumai, and buried her head into his mane for a moment, enjoying its scent of fresh grass.

"Well I'm we can stay here the night. My friends won't be worried or anything" She said, though she was more mumbling it into Tumai's golden mane. She didn't feel like saying any more, so she moved her head back to its former position, and reached down with one paw to touch Tumai's that was around her side. She was quite comfortable at the moment, and she didn't want to move at all.

Kovu The Lion
December 28th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Tumai smiled warmy at Subira's actions and her purring only made him even happier to be with her. Every second he was with her felt as if he was in a place where time never existed, and they stood still. And thus he wished times like this would never end, But deep in his mind he knew and told himself over and over that timed stopped for no man, Or lion for that matter. It kept going.. And he had to deal with it and move on.

"Then its settled.." He said with a loud yawn and stretched out on the grass, still up beside Subira snuggled close to her fur, He continued to enjoy her never ending warmth from her soft fur and enjoyed her purring as it vibrated him somewhat and he couldn't help but pur himself.

"We'll stay here tonight And make for the Pride lands in the morrow" he said softly before closing his eyes slowly drifting away from the real world, Entering a place where anything was possible, Dreamscape, As Tumai had called it. The place where you went when you dreamed, was what he refered to as Dreamscape.

Linkie
December 29th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Scout smiled. "Wow and I thought it was a law that all parents had to be dull, boring, and never have any fun. That sounds like the greatest idea that I have ever heard in a long time. You're the coolest mom ever." Scout said cheerfully.

Dash nodded his head in agreement. "Scout's right Mom I thought all parents were supposed to be boring you're like the funnest mom I have ever heard of in my whole entire life. Tomorrow is gonna be the most funnest day ever." He said just as cheerfully as Scout.

"Well most other parents are probulay boring to hell,glad i'm not one anyway" She said with a wink. "And i'm so glad i'm considerd fun,so what do you want to do tommrow,if we can't fit it all in,we can make room for the rest the next day " Karifu said.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 29th, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Well most other parents are probulay boring to hell,glad i'm not one anyway" She said with a wink. "And i'm so glad i'm considerd fun,so what do you want to do tommrow,if we can't fit it all in,we can make room for the rest the next day " Karifu said.

Scout and Dash smiled at each other they had never been given the oppertunity to decide what to do. They think about it for a little while and then excitedly in fact so excitedly they start talking about different things to do at the same time.

Linkie
December 29th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Scout and Dash smiled at each other they had never been given the oppertunity to decide what to do. They think about it for a little while and then excitedly in fact so excitedly they start talking about different things to do at the same time.

"Well i'm off to get a drink,il'l give you till i'm back to descide,how's that ?" Karifu said smiling.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 29th, 2005, 01:44 PM
"Well i'm off to get a drink,il'l give you till i'm back to descide,how's that ?" Karifu said smiling.

"We're getting a little thirsty ourselves" They both said in agreement. "Maybe a little water will help us come to an agreement." Dash added Scout nodded his head in agreement to Dash's words. "Dash is right Mom I think we could come to an agreement after some water" Scout said.

Linkie
December 29th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"Well you come along then,but the faster we get there and come back,the longer day of fun we can have,so let's go,right now,huh ?"Karifu said giggling.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 29th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"Well you come along then,but the faster we get there and come back,the longer day of fun we can have,so let's go,right now,huh ?"Karifu said giggling.

Scout and Dash race off toward the watering hole "I bet we'll get there before you do mom" They both yelled back to their mom with a laugh.

Linkie
December 29th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Scout and Dash race off toward the watering hole "I bet we'll get there before you do mom" They both yelled back to their mom with a laugh.

"Oh yeah ?? Well'l see about that ! hahahahaha " She said lining up with them .

Scout The Playful Cub
December 29th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Oh yeah ?? Well'l see about that ! hahahahaha " She said lining up with them .

Scout looks shocked as His mom catches up with them Scout decides to run even faster that was his medium speed so he races off like a bullet zig zagging through trees and everything he finally gets to the watering hole Scout was good at running but the one thing he wasn't too good at was stopping Scout tripped over a rock and went flying into the water with a huge splash.

Linkie
December 29th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Scout looks shocked as His mom catches up with them Scout decides to run even faster that was his medium speed so he races off like a bullet zig zagging through trees and everything he finally gets to the watering hole Scout was good at running but the one thing he wasn't too good at was stopping Scout tripped over a rock and went flying into the water with a huge splash.

Karifu ran over to the water . "Scout..Scout ,are you ok ....".She went in the water after him." Come on,come on out".

Scout The Playful Cub
December 29th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Karifu ran over to the water . "Scout..Scout ,are you ok ....".She went in the water after him." Come on,come on out".

Scout surfaced out of the water choking a little because he had swallowed a whole bunch of water Scout was dreched from head to paw he swam over to his embarrassingly. "Hi Mom" Scout said embarrassed. Dash was beside himself with laughter. "Ha Ha Ha You look so funny Scout AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, man if you can only see how amazingly funny you look." Scout growls playfully at Dash. "OH yeah I look funny huh?" Scout gets out of the water and shakes off his fur getting Dash's fur wet playfully.

Linkie
December 30th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Scout surfaced out of the water choking a little because he had swallowed a whole bunch of water Scout was dreched from head to paw he swam over to his embarrassingly. "Hi Mom" Scout said embarrassed. Dash was beside himself with laughter. "Ha Ha Ha You look so funny Scout AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, man if you can only see how amazingly funny you look." Scout growls playfully at Dash. "OH yeah I look funny huh?" Scout gets out of the water and shakes off his fur getting Dash's fur wet playfully.

Karifu giggled a bit then lapped up some water,"hey come on drink up then we can start our fun filled day " She said with a huge smile on her face.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 30th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Karifu giggled a bit then lapped up some water,"hey come on drink up then we can start our fun filled day " She said with a huge smile on her face.

"I think I got enough water for one day when I fell into the wather I swallowed a whole bunch of water" Scout said. Dash meanwhile goes to the water and starts lapping water hastily. When he had his fill he sits next to Scout. Scout and Dash get into a huddle and discuss amongst themselves about what t do for fun.

Linkie
December 30th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"I think I got enough water for one day when I fell into the wather I swallowed a whole bunch of water" Scout said. Dash meanwhile goes to the water and starts lapping water hastily. When he had his fill he sits next to Scout. Scout and Dash get into a huddle and discuss amongst themselves about what t do for fun.

"Hehe can't wait to descide what we are gonna do today,i just know it's gonna be awesome.I have a feeling today is going to be special" Karifu said.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 30th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Hehe can't wait to descide what we are gonna do today,i just know it's gonna be awesome.I have a feeling today is going to be special" Karifu said.

"Yeah we think so too mom me and Dash have come up with the solution you should pick the stuff to do there is no one better at picking fun things to do better then you mom" Scout said giving her a lick.

Linkie
December 30th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Yeah we think so too mom me and Dash have come up with the solution you should pick the stuff to do there is no one better at picking fun things to do better then you mom" Scout said giving her a lick.

"Wow thanks,well seeing as we are already in the Water hole we might as we have a good swim,then have a little run round and even a race,then go exploring the Pride Lands,then have a little chat or something ,then following by a hunting lesson then dinner,what's your thoughts on that plan ?" Kairfu said winking.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 30th, 2005, 03:17 PM
"Wow thanks,well seeing as we are already in the Water hole we might as we have a good swim,then have a little run round and even a race,then go exploring the Pride Lands,then have a little chat or something ,then following by a hunting lesson then dinner,what's your thoughts on that plan ?" Kairfu said winking.

"Well all of that sounds great to us me and Dash might wanna play a game of tag. But other then that everything sounds great I told you, you were great with coming up with ideas." Scout said. "This is for getting me wet earlier Scout" Dash said he playfully pushed Scout into the water. "Ha Ha I pushed you in" Dash said playfully. Scout two paws shoot out of the water and he playfully drags Dash underwater with him. The 2 kids wrestle and Tussle in the water. This was one of the best things about having a brother.

Linkie
December 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Well all of that sounds great to us me and Dash might wanna play a game of tag. But other then that everything sounds great I told you, you were great with coming up with ideas." Scout said. "This is for getting me wet earlier Scout" Dash said he playfully pushed Scout into the water. "Ha Ha I pushed you in" Dash said playfully. Scout two paws shoot out of the water and he playfully drags Dash underwater with him. The 2 kids wrestle and Tussle in the water. This was one of the best things about having a brother.

Karifu leaped in the water with a big splash . "Tag sounds great to me ".She said while playfully splashing the cubs with her paws.She loved having fun with her cubs,it was better than anything else.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 30th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Karifu leaped in the water with a big splash . "Tag sounds great to me ".She said while playfully splashing the cubs with her paws.She loved having fun with her cubs,it was better than anything else.

"That's great mom you know you're the best mother in the world." Scout said playfully leaping onto her mom's back and tugging on her ear playfully.

Tahj
December 31st, 2005, 01:02 AM
((Hey everyone it's been a while sence i rped in here well i'm back again))

Tahj now at the age of 18 in human years was walking down the path he knew in the past when at 17 years of age as he was walking he stopped and looked where the waterhole was there was a cub and a mother playing together he smiles and walks towards the water hole and drinks from the other side of the water hole hoping that Scout would notice him.

Scout The Playful Cub
December 31st, 2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Tahj
((Hey everyone it's been a while sence i pred in here well i'm back again))

Tahj now at the age of 18 in human years was walking down the path he knew in the past when at 17 years of age as he was walking he stopped and looked where the waterhole was there was a cub and a mother playing together he smiles and walks towards the water hole and drinks from the other side of the water hole hoping that Scout would notice him.

Scout sees a lion he wasn't too sure where he knew him but Scout felt like he knew this lion forever he just couldn't seem to put his paw on where he had seen this lion. Scout squints his eyes a little trying to think back to where this familiar lion came from. Suddenly he stops playing with his mom and jumps off her back and walks closer to the shore so he could get a good look at this lion. Suddenly Scout's ears perk up and a big smile crosses his face when he finally realises who it is.

"T-----aaaaaahhhhhhjjjjjjjjjj?" Scout said with a stammer not believing it was really him. It had been so long that he had last seen his good friend Tahj and he looked so much, Older, and wiser and stronger. This looked so much different then the old Tahj. But Scout takes one more look at his face and knows for sure it's Tahj. Scout runs over to Tahj a big smile on his face tackling Tahj onto the ground playfully.

"Tahj is it really you? You look so much different then you looked so long ago you look really strong Tahj like you could qualify as the strongest Lion alive or something. So where have you been I missed having you around so much Tahj. Oh and that nervous cub over there that's my new Brother Dash he's kinda shy around new lions" Scout said excitedly still very shocked that it was his old friend Tahj.

Tahj
December 31st, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Yes Scout, it is me, I've been through a lot of traveling and alot of prides i've been in trained me to become the best but they used me for not good reasons,so i left, and i went back to the place that I would not be used again and that's here, oh I miss this place alot I very sorry for leaving you and all the friends i had without telling you."

Tahj looks towards Scout's brother and he can tell he was nervous " You don't have to be nervous, I'm a good friend with good ole' Scout here" Tahj said messing up Scout's fur on his head.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 1st, 2006, 02:09 AM
"Yes Scout, it is me, I've been through a lot of traveling and alot of prides i've been in trained me to become the best but they used me for not good reasons,so i left, and i went back to the place that I would not be used again and that's here, oh I miss this place alot I very sorry for leaving you and all the friends i had without telling you."

Tahj looks towards Scout's brother and he can tell he was nervous " You don't have to be nervous, I'm a good friend with good ole' Scout here" Tahj said messing up Scout's fur on his head.

Scout growls playfully at Tahj. He hated having his hair messed up and Tahj knew it. "It's okay Tahj I forgive you I'm just so glad that you came back." Scout said

Dash looks over at Scout and could tell Scout really thought of this lion as a friend. So what could be wrong about being friendly and introducing himself. Dash walks over to him with a smile. "Hi, I'm Dash" He said with a smile.

Mizani
January 1st, 2006, 12:18 PM
((ooc: Well I'm gonna say that its now early morning. If anyone wants me to change that, tell me and I'll fix it))
Subira's eyelids flickered as the sharp early morning rays disrupted her slumber.

Morning She suspected, her varied thoughts jumbled like a pack of cards.
She couldn't form a sentence in her mind as of yet, her former state of slumber still gripping onto her mind for dear life. Rubbing a paw casually over her eye, she could now see what lay in front of her own nose. The light had corroeded away the darkness, leaving the valley and its inhabitants to start a new day. Subira shifted her gaze to the sleeping form of Tumai next to her. Unbeknownst to him, a drop of saliva had escaped its confines of his mouth, and had traveled all the way to the grass below his chin.
A small puddle was barely visible, but she could tell it was there, and Subira planned to tease him about it later.

Wiping the spittle from his chin, she held up her paw which now has the dribble on it, and she quickly decided that her paw need washing. Lifting her muzzle instinctivly, her keen scent tried to grasp any trace of water. Finally, the cold crisp smell of water struck her nose.
She headed in the direction of the water source, her steps still a little shaky. The clear life maintaining liquid was not far off, which was fortunate for Subira. Dipping her paw into the ice cold depths of the stream, it sent chills up the lioness's spine. Her paw was dead numb by the time it met the stoney gravel of the ground again; its sense of touch stolen by the liquids freezing temperatures.

Lapping up the water, a young hare was nearby, almost hidden amongst the grasses ahead. The distance between Subira and the hare, was just far enough for the hare not to have spotted the musty brown lioness. Unfortunately for the hare, the Subira had spotted it. Slinking forward in the feline manner, she was careful not to step on the many stones that littered the ground. She almost cursed the ground below, for it was not exactly 'hunter friendly'.

Estimating the distance for how close she could go before the hare bolted, Subira waited before lunging through the grass, so perhaps that would give her time to confuse the hare as to what was coming towards it. Finally, the hare spotted the lioness, and it sprinted for home.
Since the ground was difficult to walk across for Subira, so it was aswell for the hare.
As soon as it tripped over a rock, Subira had pounced, and the hunt was over. Luckily it had not taken to much energy, for it was a meagre meal.

Jaws bit in hungrily, blood instantly staining the hunters maw. The meal didn't take long to consume, so for now, Subira rested comfortably near the stream.

Tahj
January 2nd, 2006, 02:15 AM
"Oh, so you must be Dash, my name is Tahj." Tahj looks more at Dash to get bit more info on him" You just look like Scout when I first met him."

Scout The Playful Cub
January 2nd, 2006, 02:35 AM
"Oh, so you must be Dash, my name is Tahj." Tahj looks more at Dash to get bit more info on him" You just look like Scout when I first met him."

Dash looks over at Scout with a smile. Dash really looked up to Scout in Dash's mind Scout was a hero. He had helped him find a family. "Really?" Dash said enthusiastically. Dash was real excited to know that his hero looked exactly like him when this lion met him.

Tahj
January 2nd, 2006, 04:10 AM
"Of course" Tahj looks beyond the raising sun coming up " I say you guys are lucky to have a family, I never knew what it feels like to have a family." Tahj was upset yet happy for Dash and Scout to have a family who do anything for them Tahj never had the chance to have that kind of experience cus no body would except him.

Kovu The Lion
January 2nd, 2006, 12:39 PM
((ooc: Well I'm gonna say that its now early morning. If anyone wants me to change that, tell me and I'll fix it))
Subira's eyelids flickered as the sharp early morning rays disrupted her slumber.

Morning She suspected, her varied thoughts jumbled like a pack of cards.
She couldn't form a sentence in her mind as of yet, her former state of slumber still gripping onto her mind for dear life. Rubbing a paw casually over her eye, she could now see what lay in front of her own nose. The light had corroeded away the darkness, leaving the valley and its inhabitants to start a new day. Subira shifted her gaze to the sleeping form of Tumai next to her. Unbeknownst to him, a drop of saliva had escaped its confines of his mouth, and had traveled all the way to the grass below his chin.
A small puddle was barely visible, but she could tell it was there, and Subira planned to tease him about it later.

Wiping the spittle from his chin, she held up her paw which now has the dribble on it, and she quickly decided that her paw need washing. Lifting her muzzle instinctivly, her keen scent tried to grasp any trace of water. Finally, the cold crisp smell of water struck her nose.
She headed in the direction of the water source, her steps still a little shaky. The clear life maintaining liquid was not far off, which was fortunate for Subira. Dipping her paw into the ice cold depths of the stream, it sent chills up the lioness's spine. Her paw was dead numb by the time it met the stoney gravel of the ground again; its sense of touch stolen by the liquids freezing temperatures.

Lapping up the water, a young hare was nearby, almost hidden amongst the grasses ahead. The distance between Subira and the hare, was just far enough for the hare not to have spotted the musty brown lioness. Unfortunately for the hare, the Subira had spotted it. Slinking forward in the feline manner, she was careful not to step on the many stones that littered the ground. She almost cursed the ground below, for it was not exactly 'hunter friendly'.

Estimating the distance for how close she could go before the hare bolted, Subira waited before lunging through the grass, so perhaps that would give her time to confuse the hare as to what was coming towards it. Finally, the hare spotted the lioness, and it sprinted for home.
Since the ground was difficult to walk across for Subira, so it was aswell for the hare.
As soon as it tripped over a rock, Subira had pounced, and the hunt was over. Luckily it had not taken to much energy, for it was a meagre meal.

Jaws bit in hungrily, blood instantly staining the hunters maw. The meal didn't take long to consume, so for now, Subira rested comfortably near the stream.

Tumai continued to lay peacefully on his side, Unknowning to anything that was still happening in the real world. His thoughts were still together, collected in his mind looking for a way out to tell everyone in the world. But he kept his thoughts to himself, So this would never happen. His paw moved outwards searching for Subira, and when it didn't find what it was looking for his eyes shot wide open and the first thing he noticed, Was Subira's dissapearance. His heart started to race, His breathing increased and soon he was actually starting to freak out.

He had noticed a puddle of drool that had escaped his mouth and he ignored it by rolling his eyes knowing Subira if she had seen it would probably make fun of him about it, But that was one of the many thrills of the day, To see what she would say. He scrambled to his paws fast almost tripping over himself and soon found himself doing a 360 around and around looking for Subira, but when he couldn't find her. He lowered his head and sighed. Then thought of using his brain for once in a while.

"If I was Subira.. What would I do.." He said in a low voice, and he lifted his head into the air and started to take in the scents in the air. He sniffed and after a while caught the faint scent of water amungst the many different smells, The most tramuatizing was the scent of blood in the air, And he swore to himself that it couldn't be Subira.. It just couldn't. He quickly shook his fur and his body awakening his many muscles from there sleeping place, Stretched out his body extending it about another two feet when he did so and darted off in the direction of the Water source.

Subira.. Where did you go? He repeated to himself in his head, The smell of blood started to grow, along with the smell of water, But blood was a more distinguished smell so it stood out more than the water did, and it continued to make him worry. His heart felt like it was about to fly out of him it was beating so hard and fast from anticipation, Worry, and just from being worked. He saw a brownish color next to a small stream that he had figured was the Water he had smelled. And he spotted to the right of him on the ground the remains of a small animal which was where the blood smell came from and he told himself that that was the issue and it wasn't Subira's blood he was smelling.

Tumai skidded to a halt some ten feet behinded Subira, his Claws dug into the earth as he pushed his front paws in front of him to stop himself. "Subira! You're okay!" He said trotting beside her and nuzzling her affectionately, He knew she was okay.. But still he could always be worried and care for her.. Right? "I thought I lost you.." He said sadly in a very low voice, But it was barely audible but still enough for Subira to hear him

Tumai.. Calm down.. She's okay.. He told himself.

Mizani
January 2nd, 2006, 01:50 PM
Subira glanced casually over her shoulder, and her expression turned quickly from calm to confusion. Tumai looked, well, agitated to put it lightly. She raised an eyebrow at his remark of her well being, and she wondered what on earth he was talking about. Was she in any danger? She hadn't thought so. Most likely Tumai was just worried. Returning the nuzzle, Tumai's voice went low, and she could tell he had obviously been rather concerned.

"Well I'm fine Tumai, I'm just an earlier riser"

She tenderly licked his cheek, smelling the distinct scent of sweat across his forehead. He'd gotten so worked up over it all, Subira herself was now worried. Worried for Tumai's nerves of course; fragile as a crisp desert leaf, as their teacher had said. The teacher had been, up to this day, undecided on whether Tumai's nerves were for better or worse, so Subira had just delt with it.

She slowly stood up on all fours again, and stepped forward to rub her head underneath Tumai's.

"So, cleaned that dribble of your muzzle yet?" She asked smugly, while wondeirng how long it would take him to realize that she had seen him drooling while he slept.

Kovu The Lion
January 4th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Subira glanced casually over her shoulder, and her expression turned quickly from calm to confusion. Tumai looked, well, agitated to put it lightly. She raised an eyebrow at his remark of her well being, and she wondered what on earth he was talking about. Was she in any danger? She hadn't thought so. Most likely Tumai was just worried. Returning the nuzzle, Tumai's voice went low, and she could tell he had obviously been rather concerned.

"Well I'm fine Tumai, I'm just an earlier riser"

She tenderly licked his cheek, smelling the distinct scent of sweat across his forehead. He'd gotten so worked up over it all, Subira herself was now worried. Worried for Tumai's nerves of course; fragile as a crisp desert leaf, as their teacher had said. The teacher had been, up to this day, undecided on whether Tumai's nerves were for better or worse, so Subira had just delt with it.

She slowly stood up on all fours again, and stepped forward to rub her head underneath Tumai's.

"So, cleaned that dribble of your muzzle yet?" She asked smugly, while wondeirng how long it would take him to realize that she had seen him drooling while he slept.

((ooc: Sorry for the late post Mizani :( Was doing homework all yesterday xX... And tried to keep up with other RP's >.>))

Tumai breathed heavily and purred gently as he felt her head up under his chin and couldn't help but smile, He felt his muscles relax and heart beat starting to slow down. It felt as if it were about to burst out from his chest as it pushed against his ribs. But soon he felt calmed as he had found Subira and felt her once again. He looked to Subira with a smirk showing slightly on his muzzle,

"Do you see it anywhere on me?" He said with a chuckle as he gave her a soft lick on the muzzle. "But I do see some on you now.." He said giving her a wink, He knew she would probably be a little disgusted from it, But hey she made a remark about him, Only fair right?

He looked to the little stream before the two and then to the body of the dead hare and shrugged, Probably not to hungry anymore.. He thought to himself, Then looked back to Subira and Smiled. "So what do you want to do today Subira?" He asked calmly having returned to his normal state of being.

Mizani
January 5th, 2006, 07:44 AM
((ooc: S'all right KTL, theres no need to rush :) ))
Subira pretended to make a face of digust as Tumai licked her cheek. She grinned up at him to show she was joking, and decided not to tease him about his drooling anymore. Though it was very good blackmail material, she had to admit.

Subira's ears perked up as he asked what they were doing today. A very good question indeed. The young lioness glanced around her, hoping her surroundings were able to trigger some ideas. Perhaps they'd go back to the Pridelands first, as she saw some more hares in the distance, for it made her think of her friends. Her first friends here in the Pridelands, had been Karifu, Tahj and Scout. Good times they were, but they had gone off for various reasons. Karifu had a family to tend to, Scout had his new friends that kept him entertained, and Tahj often took time to wander off, out of the kingdom; to parts unknown.

She then looked back at Tumai, and found herself no longer missing her home. She had friends here, even if she had loved ones back home.

"How about we go back to the Pridelands? I was thinking of catching up with some old friends."

She glanced back at the direction in which lead to the Pridelands, and thought about her friends again, before looking at her mate for his opinion.

Kovu The Lion
January 6th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Tumai twitched his ears and looked around him, Then saw the direction in which Subira had been looking, and he was about to ask which direction the Pride Lands were in, For he had forgotten after the nights great sleep he had just encountered. And boy did he sleep good. One of the first things that came to his mind as Subira had looked at hiim before she spoke was probably her wanting to go back to see her friends, and how right he was when she finally spoke.

"Sounds like an Idea, I'm all explored out." He said with a smirk and pushed his mane back that had fallen to cover up his right eye, That sometimes got annoying. But when he did it, He thought he looked.. Rather cool (LOL >D)

He shrugged his shoulders and walked to her side so his side rubbed up against hers as he came to stand next to her then nuzzled at her cheek softly with his own. "But I'll be serious with you, I have naught the slightest clue as to which direction we should go in.." He said in a low tone of voice. Almost a whisper because he didn't want anyone else to hear him say it if anyone was around them.

"But the idea is great. Wouldn't mind seeing everyone else also..." He said with a smirk.

Linkie
January 15th, 2006, 10:21 AM
(OOC.Whoa havn't replied for ages,miss me :cheese: ?)

Karifu was asleep next to her younger sister Shandie,Shandie was half alseep,she had been thinking,she rolled over at looked at Karifu,she started to stir,not wanting Karifu to awake,Shandie tip-toed out of the den.She stretched and sighed ,the wind blew through her bangs,she playfully leaped on a rock to take a look at the Pride Lands,she started toward the Waterhole for a quick bath and a drink.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 15th, 2006, 11:48 AM
(OOC.Whoa havn't replied for ages,miss me :cheese: ?)

Karifu was asleep next to her younger sister Shandie,Shandie was half alseep,she had been thinking,she rolled over at looked at Karifu,she started to stir,not wanting Karifu to awake,Shandie tip-toed out of the den.She stretched and sighed ,the wind blew through her bangs,she playfully leaped on a rock to take a look at the Pride Lands,she started toward the Waterhole for a quick bath and a drink.

Scout and Dash were all ready there taking a drink themselves."Hey Shandie I had a bad dream it helps me get back to sleep quicker when I drink some water" Scout whispers.

Linkie
January 15th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Scout and Dash were all ready there taking a drink themselves."Hey Shandie I had a bad dream it helps me get back to sleep quicker when I drink some water" Scout whispers.

"Hey there Scout,that sometimes works for me too,seems as if the water has magic powers so something".She said before lapping water.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 15th, 2006, 12:38 PM
"Hey there Scout,that sometimes works for me too,seems as if the water has magic powers so something".She said before lapping water.

"Yeah I feel the same way sometimes about this water." Scout leans his head down to take a drink but accidently leans his head so far down that he falls into the water.

Dash meanwhile bites his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud as he sees Scout fall into the water. Scout gets out of the water and shakes his fur off right next to Dash.

"You mind if me and my brother sleep next to you and my mom? If you do mind I completely understand. But me and Dash would like a little company when we go to sleep" Scout said hoping she wouldn't mind them sleeping with her and her sister.

Linkie
January 15th, 2006, 12:59 PM
"I don't mind at all,i'd feel really really protected too".She said smiling and winking.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 15th, 2006, 01:04 PM
"I don't mind at all,i'd feel really really protected too".She said smiling and winking.

Scout and Dash smiled. "Thanks" They both say at practically the same time. Dash and Scout walk over to Karifu. Scout gently climbs onto her back and snuggles into her warm fur. While Dash snuggles next too His mom's sister.

Lt. Trevor
January 27th, 2006, 11:12 PM
(Back from EXAMS *parties*)

"Hey Karifu. How's it going?" Kago asked as he walked up.

Linkie
January 27th, 2006, 11:20 PM
(Wow this joint is dead,oh well DARE !)
"Hey Kago,how's it hanging ?".She said sitting down with a smile on her face.

Lt. Trevor
January 27th, 2006, 11:54 PM
"I'm fine, you?" Kago asked as he licked Karifu on her cheek.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 28th, 2006, 12:51 AM
"I'm fine, you?" Kago asked as he licked Karifu on her cheek.

"Good morning dad" Scout and Dash say energetically tackling/hugging their father. "SO what are we gonna do today dad" Dash asked energetically.

Lt. Trevor
January 28th, 2006, 01:12 AM
"What do you wanna do guys?" Kago asked as he smiled at his cubs.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM
"What do you wanna do guys?" Kago asked as he smiled at his cubs.

"Well mostly we wanna play maybe go for a swim but first let's get some breakfast" Dash said. Scout's stomach growls in responce like it was agreeing with Dash."Yeah let's go get some breakfast first." Scout said nodding his head in agreement.

Lt. Trevor
January 28th, 2006, 03:55 AM
"Alright, we have a fresh zebra in the den, come on." Kago said as he led the way to the family's den near the waterfall.

Scout The Playful Cub
January 28th, 2006, 12:01 PM
"Alright, we have a fresh zebra in the den, come on." Kago said as he led the way to the family's den near the waterfall.

"All right" The 2 boys yelled in excitement slapping each other a high five or I guess in this case it would be a high paw. Scout and Dash race up behind Kago eagar for some breakfast.

Lt. Trevor
January 28th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Turning back around Kago called out, "Shandie! Karifu! You coming?"

Linkie
January 30th, 2006, 06:19 PM
The two lionesses follow behind.
"Sure" called out Karifu."Right behind you" Shandie yelled.

Lt. Trevor
February 1st, 2006, 01:28 AM
Kago smiles to himself as he walked into the den.
"Jamili?" Rinoa yawned as she looked around for the lion.

Linkie
February 1st, 2006, 11:45 AM
"Hey Kago ".Karifu said while nuzzling her mate.
Shandie giggles behind while looking over to the cubs.While winking at Scout.

Lt. Trevor
February 2nd, 2006, 12:12 AM
"Hey Karifu." Kago said as he kissed her. "What's new?"

Linkie
February 2nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
"Nothing hehe,so what you up to today ?".She said giving Kago a lick."Anything exciting ?".

Scout The Playful Cub
February 2nd, 2006, 10:10 PM
"Hey Kago ".Karifu said while nuzzling her mate.
Shandie giggles behind while looking over to the cubs.While winking at Scout.

Scout winks back with his left eye. "So dad what are we doing today?" Scout said energetically. He was al.ways so good with coming up with ideas on what too do.

Lt. Trevor
February 3rd, 2006, 01:03 AM
"Your choice guys." Kago said as he tore off and ate some of the zebra that Karifu had caught the other night.