PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"What are you two love birds up to?" Subira smirked, trotting over to the cubs.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Kara looked up at Scout, "You mischevious little child" kara laughed even though Scout was a little older than her.
"Of course I would see you if it 'Blowed over' Its what we do" Kara said smiling

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Kara looked over her right shoulder, "Oh no she found us, why do they keep finding us?"..Kara said
"Well, shes here now, Hello Subira." Kara said looking at Scout flipping him over, now its not tied" Kara giggled.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Girls are always better pinners" Subira grinned, wondering how many times she pinned Tumai.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"What are you two love birds up to?" Subira smirked, trotting over to the cubs.

Scout looked up. How did she even find his secret place. "UHHHHHHHH Hi Subira we were just wrestling. "Scout said still confused to how everyone keeps finding his special place.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Kara looked at Subira, "So true" Kara said smiling looking down at Scout letting him up.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara looked at Subira, "So true" Kara said smiling looking down at Scout letting him up.

{Actually that time Scout had her pinned the score's tied now]

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Kara looked over her right shoulder, "Oh no she found us, why do they keep finding us?"..Kara said
"Well, shes here now, Hello Subira." Kara said looking at Scout flipping him over, now its not tied" Kara giggled.

((ooc: Kara flipped you over hehe))

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Don't look so confused Scout" Subira grinned, as reading his thoughts from his expression.

"You two are louder then a bunch of baboons. No offense or anything" She joked.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Oh, opps hehe, My bad I was a little loud a while ago" Kara said apologizing to Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"Don't look so confused Scout" Subira grinned, as reading his thoughts from his expression.

"You two are louder then a bunch of baboons. No offense or anything" She joked.

"Please don't tell my dad" Scout says worriedly. "Please Subira he can't know about this place" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Kara looked down at Scout letting him up, "Yes if our parents knew about this place.. well. Scouts Dad , he might not be able to come back here, Kovujin my daddy already knew about us..." Kara said, "He picked up my scent" Kara said sadly

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Don't worry, I won't tell. Parents usually get in the way"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Kara padded up to Subira and hugged her leg seeing she was to small to reach her neck, "Thanks Subira" Kara said.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"S'all right" Subira smiled, patting Kara on the head.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Kara grinned from ear to ear looking at Subira, She then ran back to Scouts side, "Well, what are you doing here Subira?, any certain reason?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Kara looked down at Scout letting him up, "Yes if our parents knew about this place.. well. Scouts Dad , he might not be able to come back here, Kovujin my daddy already knew about us..." Kara said, "He picked up my scent" Kara said sadly

Scout licks Kara trying to make her happy again. "It's ok Kara it's not your fault." He nuzzled her. "But seriously if my parents knew about it if my sisters knew about it I will never be able to come back"

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Subira smield at the two cubs

"No, just taking a walk"

She looked at the stars before looking back at the cubs.

"And what are you two doing out so late?"

Kovu The Lion
"They would infest it huh?" Kara said nuzzling Scout back affectionately.
"Were spending the night here, like we did last night" Kara smiled.

Nala The Lion
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"What would everybody think" he laughed thinking about it "We are older...wiser I don't know" he said jokingly as Nala rested her head on his.
"Yeah we got each other" he purred.

''i don't know, what would they think?'' Nala Laughed, She smiled at Twilight ''were still the young cubs we were, when we were young'' she purred softly.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Don't worry, I won't tell. Parents usually get in the way"

"Thank you so much Subira You have no idea how much this means to me" Scout said hugging her other leg.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"What is it with cubs and hugging my legs?" Subira exclaimed, though she always loved talking and playing with cubs, and a smile flicked across her muzzle.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"Well, your doing us a favor so we decided to thank you" Kara said smiling at Subira. "If you go back to Pride Rock Subira, can you tell my father i'm okay for me?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM
"They would infest it huh?" Kara said nuzzling Scout back affectionately.
"Were spending the night here, like we did last night" Kara smiled.

"I think they would" Scout said. "Make it some kind of princess hangout with tea and dolls and stuff." Scout said with a laugh. He smiles at Kara lovingly. He kisses her again. Scout could kiss her all night if he had the chance.

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''i don't know, what would they think?'' Nala Laughed, She smiled at Twilight ''were still the young cubs we were, when we were young'' she purred softly.

"Yes but when we were young cubs we never slept in the graveyard" he smiled still purring softly "I think they would find it a little wierd about us sleeping in the graveyard" he laughed softly.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Well, your doing us a favor so we decided to thank you" Kara said smiling at Subira. "If you go back to Pride Rock Subira, can you tell my father i'm okay for me?" Kara asked.

Originally posted by Simba22
"I think they would" Scout said. "Make it some kind of princess hangout with tea and dolls and stuff." Scout said with a laugh. He smiles at Kara lovingly. He kisses her again. Scout could kiss her all night if he had the chance.
"You sure do kiss alot" Subira chuckled.

"I wasn't in love at your age. I only had friends" She laughed, thinking back.

"And sure Kara, I'll tell your dad you a - OK"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 11:11 AM

"Yeah, tell my dad I'm okay too just don't tell him where I am".Scout said to Subira.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"You must have been confused then," Kara said laughing at Subira then she nuzzled Scout again. "Love is so wonderful" Kara said quietly just enough that Subira could hear her.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:13 AM
"Confused? I think not" Subira protested.

"You two just found each other and sorted out your feelings rather early"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Kara laughed, "Yeah, I guess your right, Subira you need to settle down and find a mate and have a family, I can't wait to see what your cubs would look like, they would be adorable" Kara said.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Subira couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Maybe kid, maybe. You guys are my family for now"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"Hehe, Thanks Subira, guess your our family too" Kara said smiling.
"Scout, your being awfully quiet. are you okay?" Kara asked Scout.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"She's right Kid. You'd usually be chattering about something by now"

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Yes but when we were young cubs we never slept in the graveyard" he smiled still purring softly "I think they would find it a little wierd about us sleeping in the graveyard" he laughed softly.

''you no we would of got caught, if we'd even tried to sleep here though'' she laughed softly ''your not the only one that thinks they'd fine it weird us sleeping here'' she smiled.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Kovujin woke up to the moon shining in his face, he slept close to the entrance of the Den, he decided he would take a little stroll out in the night and check on his Kara and Scout, He made sure his family was okay in the Den then headed off, in a few minutes he was there, he pushed over the bushed and made it passed a few trees. He stood staring, no one knew he was there he could see the two cubs and another lioness.. He couldnt tell who it was from looking at her from behind. He walked out, and up to the lioness slowly..."Su...Bira..? What are you doing here and how did you find this place?" Kovujin asked,

"Daddy! How are you tonight" Kara asked,
"I'm fine was checking on you guys, this is ya'll second night alone hehe" Kovujin smiled.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"I heard these two baboons talkin, and I came over to check on them. Didn't know this place was secret, though I can see why" Subira smiled, admring the surroundings.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"yes its beautiful, Surprised Scout could find a place like this and not tell anyone, Its been a while since i've seen you Subira, how about we leave these two alone and have a little walk and we could talk about things too?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Okay, I'm sure these two would like to be alone anyway" Subira said, smirking at Scout.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"You two have fun, don't get into to much trouble while we're gone" Kovujin smiled at his daughter Kara,
"Yes father we wont" Kara said nuzzling Scout.

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Subira smiled.

"Cub love" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Yeah, When I was a cub I didn't love anyone" Kovujin smiled, "I thought Love was disgusting," Kovujin laughed, "I guess I was wrong in the end"

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Yea, you sure were" Subira grinned, nudging him playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"So how have you been doing lately, The last time I saw you was quite a while ago, any new news?"

Kovujin was starting to worry, If Kara and Scout's worst dream came true, and Scout's father found them, What would they do, would they run away, If so, would Kara tell him? he thought of many things when he was talking to Subira, but he tried not to let it show that he was thinking. Kara... Kovujin remembered the day he first found Nela and the black cub.. he remembered it like it was yesterday, How he fell in love with Nela, and the Black Cub they called.. Kara..

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"No, nothing new. Alots happened to you lately though" Subira smiled, one eyebrow raised.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Kovujin looked at Subira

"And what does that supposed to mean" Kovujin said curiously

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"You've been quite bust with your family, I heard" Subira shrugged.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Yeah, they've been a handful, but they're getting a little bit older with every passing day." Kovujin said, "Its nice to see something that was just born grow up in front of your eyes. if you know what i mean?"

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Yea. I saw alot of cubs grow up in my old Pride" Subira smiled, wondering what had happened to those cubs she'd seen as infants.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Yeah its a magical thing being a parent I guess, I was scared the first night they were born, my friend had told me a lot of cubs don't make it through the first night.." Kovujin said, "But they came out both just fine."

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Hehe, Thanks Subira, guess your our family too" Kara said smiling.
"Scout, your being awfully quiet. are you okay?" Kara asked Scout.

"Just thinking about how I survived this long without knowing you" Scout said with a smile.

Mizani
"I haven't seen them, so I wouldn't know" Subira said, dissapointed.

Kovu The Lion
"Thats an easy question Scout, You had your family" Kara said nuzzling him. "I wonder where Ballard is.... I havnt seen her in god knows how long"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"I'm kinda happy she isn't she would just make fun of me and you falling in love" said Scout. "We can go see her later".Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Kara laughed "I'd have to beat her up for you" Kara smiled at Scout, "She just probably doesnt understand love yet"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Kara laughed "I'd have to beat her up for you" Kara smiled at Scout, "She just probably doesnt understand love yet"

"Yeah, once she meets the right guy she'll understand."Scout said. "I thought love was bad too but that was until I met you. Now I know how great it is" Scout said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"I never really thought of love until I saw you" Kara said with a smile on her face

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"I never really thought of love until I saw you" Kara said with a smile on her face

"Me neither" Scout said with an identical smile on his face. "I just hope my dad is cool with me seeing you I'd hate to sneak out just to see you" Scout said. "But I will if I have too. " Scout continued.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Scout your dad said he was fine with you being with me didn't he?" Kara said smiling trying to reassure Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"Scout your dad said he was fine with you being with me didn't he?" Kara said smiling trying to reassure Scout.

Scout thought about it. He never heard his dad say he wasn't fine with it. "Yeah he's fine with it" Scout said with a smile. "So what do you want to do now?" Scout said curiously."I'd do anything as long as I'm doing it with you"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Kara looked around "Well theres not much you can do this late at night" Kara said dissapointed.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Yeah, you're right and I'm not tired either. Are you?" Scout says scratching his back against a tree.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Nope not one bit sleepy" Kara said, "Want to go exploring or something?" Kara asked.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"Sure I'd love too" Scout says. He didn't really like how dark it was so he stayed real close to Kara.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Kara and Scout walked out of there secret place, Kara being black was going to scare scout and try hiding in a dark place,

She ran away from him, Crouched to the ground,
and waited for Scout to come near her, Unexpecting of what she would do to him. She was breathing slowly, and very lightly. She was waiting, Patiently, Just as her father had taught her how.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Scout walked by. He couldn't feel Kara's fur against him Scout started to worry. "Oh, no Kovujin is gonna kill me." Scout says panicking.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Kara sneaked up behind Scout slowly. and then Pounced
"Roar!" kara let out a tiny roar, jumping on Scout and pinning him down
"Did I Scared ya?" Kara said smiling licking Scouts face.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Scout screamed when he felt something leap on top of him. He had sweat rolling down his face he was so scared. And then he hears Kara's voice he looks up. "Me? Scared? I was just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh playing along. Yeah, that's it I knew you were there the whole time" said Scout. "And one day I'm gonna pay you back for that" Scout says playfully. Playfully pushing her off him and then he licks her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Kara smiled at Scout, "You might want to stick close to me Scout, its scary out here." Kara said to Scout, "I'm kinda getting Scared" Kara said getting close to Scout. "Where do you want to go tonight?"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"I don't know" Scout said. He was thinking about the elephant Graveyard but He didn't want to rish getting him and her into trouble if Hyenas showed up. "Why don't we just go for a romantic walk along Pride Rock"? Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Sure sounds good to me" Kara said, "Then we could try going some place exciting, some place.. Mysterious"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:16 PM
"UMMMMM I don't think that's a real good idea we could ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get hurt" Scout said with a shiver of terror. He moves closer to Kara so their fur is touching. He was real scared of venturing off the pridelands. He all ready lost his parents he didn't want to lose his girlfriend too.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 01:17 PM
((Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday.... my family took a suprise trip to a waterpark ^^ Oh well.... I'll be on later, so I can take Kara off your paws then, Kovujin :cheese: lol.....uh, can someone update me on the last 40 posts? Thanks :) See ya later! Love you all! ))

Mizani
July 25th, 2005, 01:20 PM
((KTL can. I gotta go ta bed, so night night all:D))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:20 PM
((Hello hehe, I've had fun RP'ing as Kara : ) Lets see the only thing that has happened is that Kara and Scout fell in love thats about it hehe))

"We could, but who knows I heard all the hyenas had left the Elephant Graveyard" Kara said making a sugestion

((Night night Subira ))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nela
((Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday.... my family took a suprise trip to a waterpark ^^ Oh well.... I'll be on later, so I can take Kara off your paws then, Kovujin :cheese: lol.....uh, can someone update me on the last 40 posts? Thanks :) See ya later! Love you all! ))

[I am so jealous of you Nela. anyway there's nothing much to report besides the fact that Scout and Kara have fallen in love as cubs.]

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:24 PM
((Hello hehe, I've had fun RP'ing as Kara : ) Lets see the only thing that has happened is that Kara and Scout fell in love thats about it hehe))

"We could, but who knows I heard all the hyenas had left the Elephant Graveyard" Kara said making a sugestion

((Night night Subira ))

"Okay then" Scout said. "Let's go exploring in the Elephant Grave yard then but I don't want to have to keep up with you stay as close as you can to me it's kinda scary" Scout says fearfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Okay" Kara said getting close to Scout so both there furs touched.
"This will be exciting, and if it gets to scary, we can leave" Kara said

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Scout nuzzled her to take away some of the chills he still had. Scout and Kara side by side walk to the elephant graveyard, it looked even darker there. Scout nuzzles her again. It made him feel less scared when he was next to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:30 PM
"Wow this place is already giving me the creeps and we havnt even stepped into it yet" Kara said Getting really close to Scout "Makes you scared, doesnt it?" ..... Kara started getting second opinions, "maybe we shouldnt go... It looks so ... scary.." Kara said.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"I think we should." Scout said worriedly. "We could have just as much fun exploring on Pride Rock" Scout said eager to get away from there.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"yeah lets get going" Kara's bravery faded when she saw the bones and dusts of animals down there.

"We could find something else to do Scout" Kara said turning away from the Graveyard.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Scout let's out a big sigh of relief. Scout and Kara walk side by side trying to figure out something else fun to do. "We could just go for that walk in Pride Rock. If you want we can even chase fireflies. There a lot of fun to chase"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Kara turned to Scout "Fireflies? What are those? I'd like to see them" Kara said walking next to Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Scout stops her for one sec. A fire fly goes right by them. "See that thing that just lit up? Those are fireflies. Trust me they're a lot of fun to chase. So you up for it"?

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Kara stared at it "It's so pretty, Sure lets chase em" Kara says with much enthusiasm

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:12 PM
"Okay" Scout said with just as much enthusiasm as her. He growls playfully as a firely lands on Scout's nose.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Kara sits and waits for one to approach her, all the fireflies she saw were to high in the sky. she turned around and looked they were inclosing Scout and her, it seemed like they could see everything, like it was a minature sun or something. Then one landed on her forhead, she looked up with her eyes and saw it, blinding her she started seeing spots everywhere,

"Whoa, i see spots, this is soo wierd" Kara said stumbling around a bit
She fell over on Scout,
"oof!, what just happened," Kara said laying on Scout,
"Oh Opps sorry Scout, i kinda couldnt see anything for a moment" Kara giggled.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"You wanna stop? You gonna be ok?" Scout asked helping Kara up looking concerned for her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Kara regained her ability to see after a few minutes, "Phew, I'm okay, Whoa!" she fell back down on the grass on her back she felt dizzy.
"I dunno what just happened" Kara said looking up at Scout

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:27 PM
But before she could fall Scout caught her in his paws. "Maybe you need to take a little break" Scout said. "I'll even take one with you" Scout says pulling up a seat right next to Kara. "Wow those fireflies are so beautiful" Scout says with a content sigh.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Kara smiled at Scout "Yeah, they are, there very pretty, Like you Scout." Kara said nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Lion
''you no we would of got caught, if we'd even tried to sleep here though'' she laughed softly ''your not the only one that thinks they'd fine it weird us sleeping here'' she smiled.

"Yeah sure we would of done" Twilight smirked "Especially if we were with Simba...Mufasa and Zazu all the time jeezz" he laughed "I miss them both" he said sadly "Even if Zazu tried to have me killed...he said he was sorry before he died though; so I guess thats good" he smiled.
"Well I'm to used to sleeping in the Pridelands; graveyard will be diffrent" he smirked attempting to pin Nala when she didn't expect it.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Kara smiled at Scout "Yeah, they are, there very pretty, Like you Scout." Kara said nuzzling him.

Scout blushes." AWW, you're just saying that " Scout said. " Nothing's prettier then you Kara" Scout said nuzzling her back.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Of course there is silly, Your a lot prettier than i'll ever be Scout, I love you" Kara said nuzzling Scout once again.
((ooc: sorry its taking so long to reply i'm drawing up something hehe))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"Of course there is silly, Your a lot prettier than i'll ever be Scout, I love you" Kara said nuzzling Scout once again.
((ooc: sorry its taking so long to reply i'm drawing up something hehe))

" Well I love you more" Scout says nuzzling her again and then he licked her. Scout and Kara watch as the fireflies make a beautiful pattern in the sky.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Kara blushed. "I love you more than anything in this world Scout, I'd give anything to stay with you, forever, every second of my life." Kara said

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"I feel the same way about you Kara.There is nothing that I'd ever love more then you if someone had taken away Ballard Kiki my dad and my mom. I'd still be happy if I was with you because I would give anything just to be with you. If I never got to see you again I think I'd die. I'd die without you" Scout says lovingly.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:11 PM
kara blushed even more. "Aww that means so much to me Scout, I have the exact same feelings for you, if you died I would have to kill myself, because not being with you would kill me anyways." Kara said while kissing Scout
She moved closer so there furs touched again, they both watched the Fireflies in the air making different patterns, The perfect ending to a very romantical night. Kara thought, it couldnt get any better.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Scout couldn't believe it in two days Scout had met the most amazing girl he has eer met in his whole life. Scout puts his head down sadly... The only sad part was after a few more days he'd have to take Kara home. He wanted to live with her forever. A tear rolls down his face.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:31 PM
kara noticed the tear, "Scout.. Why are you crying? Is it something I said" Kara said licking the tear away, "Please don't cry Scout"

((ooc: sorry it took so long was posting a pic i just drew ;) ))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
kara noticed the tear, "Scout.. Why are you crying? Is it something I said" Kara said licking the tear away, "Please don't cry Scout"

((ooc: sorry it took so long was posting a pic i just drew ;) ))

"Of course it's not something you said" Scout said licking her. "It's just that I had such a great night and I had so much fun with you probably the most fun I've ever had with anyone. But In a couple of days I'm gonna have to take you back home these past days were just so magical I didn't want them to end." Scout said sadly.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Sengalo aimlessly walked through the Pridelands, fireflies randomly fluttering about from the grass with each step he took. His ears twitched, the scent of Scout and Kara catching his nostrils again. He rolled his eyes and let out a small groan. He moved farther away from where the scent was coming from. He wasn't in the mood to deal with those two desparately in love children. He grunted at the thought. "How could they have fallen in love so young, so fast," he asked himself, "it's just stupid..." Sengalo lifted his head to see that he now was approaching Priderock. He gazed up at the massive pile of boulders, then grunted to himself again. He found a spot under a tree not too far from the monument. He ran his claws down the trunk, tearing deep gashes into the wood. Sengalo then climbed up the tree, using amazing balance to find a peaceful spot in the highest supporting branches. It may seem unusual for a lion to be in a tree, but Sengalo was able to teach himself this ability since cubhood. He rested his head on his paws, his black tassled tail swinging beneath him.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kara purred while rubbing against Scout "Just because I have to go home doesnt mean my dad will not let me stay again. How about this, The night I go home I'll sneak out and we can spend the night together.. again" Kara said licking Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Kara purred while rubbing against Scout "Just because I have to go home doesnt mean my dad will not let me stay again. How about this, The night I go home I'll sneak out and we can spend the night together.. again" Kara said licking Scout.

" Really? You'd risk getting yourself into trouble just for me? Scout was amazed he never had somebody do that for him.He licked her back. "I'd love to do that" Scout said."ANd we have to promise that we see each other at least once a day"Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Kara said to Scout "I'm not promising you to see you once a day, I'm promising to see you, at least ten! times a day!", "and besides my dad wouldn't mind letting me out to see you" kara smiled

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Scout was so happy that her dad was so cool with Scout dating his daughter. Scout was really looking forward to seeing her a lot every day. Even if he had to sneak out and go to Kovujin's house by himself. Scout could not dream of a better girl.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"So Scout What do you want to do now?" Kara asked looking at a firefly land on Scout's nose.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Scout shakes the fire fly off his nose."Ladies choice" Scout says with a smile and then he gets up and helps Kara get up.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Kara yawned "I don't know but i'm getting tired, lets do something before we fall asleep!" kara said, ... "How about we go Swimming?" Kara suggested.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Scout smiled at that idea. Scout loved to swim. "Come on let's go" Scout says in most cases he would of ran ahead but since it was the night time Scout didn't really feel like it so he just stayed real close to Kara and walked with her to the watering hole.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Kara and Scout arrived at the waterhole, You could see the water from the reflection of the moon on the water, it was beautiful, the fish seemed to have been asleep since there was no movement in the water, the wind blew slowly causing small ripples in the water to appear.
"you ready to get in?" Kara asked as she walked into the shallow part of the Waterhole.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Scout jumped into the water and started swimming around. The water felt so good to be in tonight.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Kara padded into the deeper end of the water where Scout was, she went under water and went under Scout going up for air she pushed him up out of the water, Scout was sitting on her shoulders.
"Hows the view from up there?" Kara said as she threw him off her.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Great view" Scout says before being launched off her shoulders and hits the water with a huge splash. Getting Kara even more wet in the process.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Kara laughed at Scout. "I can't get any more wet now!" Kara said drenched in as she ducked under water to clean herself good.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Kago had woken up after a good sleep. "Good morning guys." Kago said as he walked up to everybody, found Karifu, and licked her cheek. "Good morning."

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Scout finally comes out from underwater his hair was a mess. The hair on his head looked as if Scout was in some punk rock heavy metal grunge band,

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Kara started laughing, The sun started coming up,
"Look Scout! its the sun its rising!" Kara said while getting out of the water.
She looked down.
"Oh no!!!, My necklace that you gave me! its gone!" Kara started crying,
"I lost your necklace Scout! I'm sorry!" Kara laid on the ground with tears flowing down her cheeks. she had lost something that meant so much to her.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Kago just started to laugh at the sight of Scout. "It looks like your mane has a mind of it's own!" Kago called from the side of the water hole. "I'll look for it." Kago said as he dived under the water and looked around at the bottom of the pool. After coming back up for air, Kago swam back down and spotted something. "I think I found it!" Kago called as he held the necklace up.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Kara started laughing, The sun started coming up,
"Look Scout! its the sun its rising!" Kara said while getting out of the water.
She looked down.
"Oh no!!!, My necklace that you gave me! its gone!" Kara started crying,
"I lost your necklace Scout! I'm sorry!" Kara laid on the ground with tears flowing down her cheeks. she had lost something that meant so much to her.

"Hey, Hey, it's ok Kara. I can make you another one it may take a few weeks but I will make you another one" He said comforting Kara as he dried himself off. He licks her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Kara continued crying "But still I lost something you gave to me! its the origional one!" Kara continued crying, That necklace meant so much to her, it represented Scouts love for her, and she lost it, she felt so bad.
"I'm so sorry Scout" she kept saying through her tears.

Kara looked up at the voice of Kago as he said "I think i've found it"
"Yes! thats it!" Kara started to smile standing up, "
"Your dad is so nice Scout" Kara said whiping her tears away
Kara was so glad that Kago had found the necklace.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Scout runs up and nuzzles His his dad's paw. "Thanks so much for finding Kara's necklace You have no idea how much it means to the both of us". Scout said. Nuzzling his dad's paw again.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Kara ran up to Kago too she nuzzled his paw affectionatly, "Thank you so much Kind Sir." She said smiling up at Kago.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 04:30 PM
"You are very welcome, guys." Kago said as he watched the two young lovebirds after shaking off.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Kara put the Necklace back over her neck, "This time I wont ever go swimming again with this on" She said looking down at the necklace, It meant so much to Scout and Her.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Scout was so happy that his dad was cool with him and Kara being in love. He gave his father a hug and then sits right next to Kara. Scout couldn't be happier if he tried.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kara nuzzled Scout affectionately, "Your dad is so cool"
she was so happy that Kago had came then, if not she would have never got her necklace back.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Scout smiled happily at Kara and then smiled happily at his father."Yup I got the coolest dad in the world. " Scout said with pride. He was proud to have Kago as a father.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Kago smiled in the background. He was lucky to have Scout as a son. "I have the coolest son too." Kago said as he grabbed Scout and gave him a :noogie: noggie

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Kara watched as Scout hung pitifully from his fathers grasp she laughed
"haha, are you going to take that Scout?" Kara said trying to be Smart.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Scout playfully growled at his dad as his dad gave him a noogie. He playfully squirmed out of his fathers grasp too. "You just wait till I'm old enough to fo that to you." Scout says in a playfull tone.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Kara smiled, "One day you'll be regreting your doing that Kago, he'll get you when your old and worthless" Kara said laughing loudly

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"My dad may be old one day. But he's never going to be worthless" Scout said with a grin at his dad. "Just like you're never gonna be worthless Kara".Scout continued.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kara blushed, "Aww, Thanks Scout, same goes for you" Kara said hugging Scout.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Scout hugs her back. He didn't think he was ever going to let go of Kara he loved her so much.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Scout Your squeezing me to hard there" Kara said as she tried to breath
She knew he was only trying to love her but she couldnt breath, but she'd forgive him since he is so nice to her and, they were more than friends, the were boyfriend and girlfriend, that meant a lot to Kara.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
((YAY!!! I'm BACK! WOOT! What's going on? I'm ready to RP ^^))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:00 PM
((Wb I sent you a PM Explaining what went on ^_^ anyways guys i'm handing Kara back over to Nela))

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Scout let's go embarrassed. "Sorry" Scout said obviously feeling embarrassed about it.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Its okay Scout, I forgive you, besides you've done so much for me" Kara said

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Kara smiled happily at Scout. He was such a great friend, and she loved him very much.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scout nuzzles her. "It's the least I could do for making me feel so happy I don't think I've ever been happier Kara."Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Kovujin woke up in the Den of Pride Rock, Reno, Mara, and Nela were all beside him, Mara had awaken and said "Drink!" ,
"Okay lets go get something to drink for a while Mara" Kovujin said quietly
he picked her up by the scruff of the neck and Carried her to the waterhole where he found Scout, Kara, and Kago.
He put her down to talk,
"Hey guys how you all doing?"Kovujin looked at Kara and Scout
"How are my two love birds doing" Kovujin smiled

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Kara smiled. "Really? Well... I'm glad I could make you happy. I'm so glad I have a friend like you." She nuzzles him back, and gives him a small lick on the cheek, blushing.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Kara blushed. "Dad...." She nuzzles his leg and looks back over to Scout, still blushing.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Yes Kara?" Kovujin asked as he saw Mara crawling to the water
he runs over to her and picks her up
"Hey whoa watch it there"
He picks her up by the scruff of her neck and puts her close enough to the water so she can drink.
"Sorry about that Kara, what were you trying to say?"

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"It's quite okay Kara. I mean after all that's been going on I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend. " Scout says blushing a little himself.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Nothing...." Kara smiled as she nuzzled Scout again.

((It was just a groan kind of thing, lol ))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"aint that cute," Kovujin said as he looked to Kara and Scout, Winking at Scout,
"Done! dad! done!" Mara yelled,
Kovujin pulled her up and sat her on the grass, she looked up at Scout and pointed saying
"SCOUT!"
"Seems she likes you Scout, hehe" Kovujin said

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Kara looked at Scout, suprised that he had called her his girlfriend. She was blushing a lot now, and smiled and said, "Yeah.... I ... I guess we are."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Nela walked over with Reno in her mouth and heard the commotion.

"Looks like you're a ladies man, Scout," Nela smiled. She set Reno down to play with Mara, then nuzzled Kovujin.

Simba22
"Nothing...." Kara smiled as she nuzzled Scout again.

((It was just a groan kind of thing, lol ))

Scout was so happy that Kara and Scout were in love. He couldn't spend one waking moment without thinking about Kara. He licks her and then turns to Kovujin and his infant. "How are you and Mera doing?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
"Good morning Nela" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela back affectionatly.
"How are you today?" Kovujin asked.

Kovujin looked at Scout
"I'm doing aye-okay" Kovujin said smiling
"Me Fine!" Mara said

((ooc: her name Is Mara, not Mera hehe.))

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Reno looks up at Scout and Mara, questionably. Kara walks over to the two small cubs and nuzzles them. "Hey you guys!" She says to them.

"Good," responds Nela. "You?" She bends down to take a sip of water.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Scout has to laugh at the little infants responce. It was just cute. Scout blushes at Nela's comment about him being a ladies man.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"Doing fine myself, Just brung Mara out to get some water and these guys were here."
Kovujin looked down at the necklace still on his neck that Scout had given him, He would treasure it dearly for the rest of his life.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"Good morning Nela" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela back affectionatly.
"How are you today?" Kovujin asked.

Kovujin looked at Scout
"I'm doing aye-okay" Kovujin said smiling
"Me Fine!" Mara said

((ooc: her name Is Mara, not Mera hehe.))

[Sorry I got one letter wrong. Sorry once again]

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Wanna go somewhere?" Kara asks Scout, winking. "Dad, can we?"

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Riona just looked from the background with slight frown.

"Riona, be nice." Kago reminded her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
((Np Simba))

"Go where?" Kovujin asks.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Uhh... I dunno, anywhere I guess," Kara said shrugging. "Where do you want to go, Scout?"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"I don't mind you two going anywhere together.....as long as you Behave" Kovujin said smiling.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Sengalo yawned out of boredom as his tail twitched impatiently. Nothing interesting seemed to be happening for him today. He watched as birds flew overhead. The descended lower, wanting to perch on the tree, but when they saw Sengalo, they squaked and quickly flew higher. Sengalo let out a noise that sounded like a combination of a sigh and a grunt. He stood to his feet, his thick claws dug into the branch so to keep balance. He cautiously turned around and clawed toward the trunk, jumping down onto each branch until he made the four foot drop to the bottom. He shook the leaves from his mane and surveyed the savannah some more. Ofcourse, during the day, most were at the water hole. Sengalo began trotting in it's direction. A cool drink sounded good right about now. After a few minutes, Sengalo could see the sparkling waters come into view. He walked to the water's edge and lowered his head for a long, refreshing drink. As he finished and licked the water from his lips, he took a moment to look at his reflection in the water. The reflection grimaced back at him at the sight of his scar. Sengalo swatted the water to obstruct the image. Drying off his paw, Sengalo looked to his side to see the Kovujin, his family and Scout a few yards away from him. Again... Sengalo thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. He lowered his head for another drink.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Kara looks at her dad and says, "You know me, I won't...." She laughs a little, and says, "Come on, Scout."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Kovujin looked to the left, he said one word slowly and quietly..."Sengalo.."
He walked up to Sengalo telling the rest to stay behind,
"Sengalo, I have something to say to you...I'm sorry for the way I yelled at you the day we met you at Pride Rock, I just wanted you to know that" Kovujin said.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Kara's body instinctivly lowers to the ground in fear. But when she sees her father talking calmly to the lion, she stands back up and moves closer to Scout, their fur touching.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Kovujin looked to the left, he said one word slowly and quietly..."Sengalo.."
He walked up to Sengalo telling the rest to stay behind,
"Sengalo, I have something to say to you...I'm sorry for the way I yelled at you the day we met you at Pride Rock, I just wanted you to know that" Kovujin said.

Sengalo stopped from drinking for the moment. He lifted himself. Now almost full grown, Sengalo was very well the same size as Kovujin. "S'alright," he said dully, "I'm used to it." He now looked at Kovujin, then could see the whole family in the distance. "I see... you've settled yourself down with a little family now, eh," he asked, lifting an eyebrow as his eyes fell on Kara.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Asha giggles happily to Katai, looking down to him. "Thank you..." she blushes, "You're really handsome... I'm really glad that you came back..." she smiles happily, nuzzling him and rubbing against him gently.
"I'm really glad that the past memories I had brought me back to you..." he licks her on the cheek before sitting up, "...you really are beautiful Asha - that's something I wanted to tell you, and now I have." He nuzzles her since he is sat up before looking up to the stars again and sighing happily.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"yes, I have, By the way, You've grown since the last time I see you, Glad to see your on our side, I'd hate to have to fight a friend" Kovujin smiled

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Kara saw the lion look at her, and she felt a small shiver of fear come over her. She looked up to Scout, feeling better and protected that he was by her side. She reached up and placed her head under his chin, nuzzling him. Her father seemed happy now, so she figured all was well. The lion didn't show his feelings and kept a straight face.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:35 PM
"And what side would that be," he questioned to Kovujin as he turned back to him, his tone flat, "I am on no 'side,' but I don't mean any harm as of now."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Kovujin raised his eyebrow, "For Now? Whats that mean your going to turn on us?" Kovujin asked calmly, trying not to upset Sengalo, he didn't want to fight anyone with his family watching. especially the little cubs Mara and Reno.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Mara and Reno scurried over to Scout and Kara for protection, sensing something might be wrong. Nela stood tall in a stern position, just in case something were to go wrong. She had met Sengalo before, and knew that he could snap if he decided to.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Kovujin also didn't want to fight because from looking after his family for so long he had gotten weaker, While it Seemed Sengalo had gotten stronger. Sengalo could easily take down Kovujin without breaking a sweat. Kovujin tried to be smart, but keep Sengalo on the cool side, as long as Sengalo didn't know he got weaker, he didn't have to worry about anything.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Only if you give me a reason to," he simply stated. He glanced at the cubs, seeing as they were afraid of him. Sengalo wasn't fond of cubs to begin with, so he was used to them being nervous around them.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"And if the king doesnt grant you permission to stay, that will give you reason.... To kill again?" Kovujin said quietly so he didn't scare anyone else.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Kara felt like walking up to Sengalo and growling at him, for being such a jerk to her father. She knew she would be scolded for doing so, and stayed back. It was a tense situation and she could get hurt. Besides, she had to protect Mara and Reno. If something happened where her mother had to jump in, Kara knew it was her job to stay with the cubs and take them home.

Nala The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Yeah sure we would of done" Twilight smirked "Especially if we were with Simba...Mufasa and Zazu all the time jeezz" he laughed "I miss them both" he said sadly "Even if Zazu tried to have me killed...he said he was sorry before he died though; so I guess thats good" he smiled.
"Well I'm to used to sleeping in the Pridelands; graveyard will be diffrent" he smirked attempting to pin Nala when she didn't expect it.

Nala dodged out the way last minute :p ''I'm too quick for you'' she smirked ''hey, me too but i fancy a change and yes if we were wth Mufasas Zazu and Simba all the time we would of definetl
y been disallowed to sleep here'' she laughed before pausing ''where is ZaZu these days? Haven't seen Simba for a while either'' she sighed

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"I already know that I've been exiled and really shouldn't be here," Sengalo explained emotionlessly, "as far as I know, I'm probably still considered an Outsider and from what I've heard lately, that law is still in effect..." He paused, taking a glance at the others behind Kovujin, then back at the male before him. "I've been living in the shadows since I've gotten here. No easy task when you're in a kingdom that's made up of everything the light touches."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Kovujin looked at Sengalo strangely, "I know what you mean, The King hasnt granted me permission to stay here either, I may not look like it but I am an Outsider too, I don't care if the king allows me to stay or not , I'll be here, with my family" Kovujin said "Try livening up, Live a little, Get out and enjoy yourself, you look like your a pathetic little piece of trash that doesnt know the meaning of fun , if you were nicer you would probably find a mate down in here."

Lion King Stu
July 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"umph!" Twilight said as he hit the ground sending up a plume of dust into the night air "Yeah I guess you are a lil to quickl" he said getting up and shaking the dust out of his fur.
He stood up ansd glanced back at Nala "Yeah well I doubt Simba would ever sleep here" he laughed "I think he would be to scared"
He padded back up to her so he was by her side and sighed before looking up at the stars.
"Zazu died a week or so back" Twilight replied speaking to the stars before glancing down at Nala "He was old....really old".

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Sengalo arched an eyebrow at being called "trash." "Pathetic" sounded even worse. Rather than starting a fight, which Sengalo wasn't in the mood for, he simply tilted his head at the comment, then let out a small chuckle with a shake of his head. "Yeah, sure," he replied, almost jokingly, "someone like me finding a mate. In case you haven't already guessed, I seem to carry a pretty bad reputation around here. No lioness would even dare talk to me, let alone fall in love with me."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Well, If you actually tried to show that you changed and your not who you used to be, i'm pretty sure someone would find you Sengalo, It happens all the time. If not go back to the Outlands and find someone there." Kovujin smiled, Looking back at his family to see if they were okay.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Nela moved over to Kovujin's side and said,

"Clean yourself up a little. Don't be so hard on yourself. Believe in yourself. You can't walk around putting other people down all the time. I know you can find a mate... someone that really loves you and cares for you. There's one out there for every lion. If you'd listen to me, King Simba would except you into his pride. You have to prove you're worth it."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela and whispered in her ear, "What are you doing, he could attack you now and I can't do anything to protect you..." Kovujin said sadly, "I hope you know what your doing Nela.."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:06 PM
At the comment of going back to the Outlands, Sengalo narrowed his eyes and his ears swiveled back. He shook his head to get the thought out. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the advice he was being given. "Right..." he answered, almost sarcastically, "I'll be sure to remember that."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Kovujin saw the look he gave him, "Nela get out of here," he whispered to her quietly, "This might not end well..."

"Whats wrong with you going to the Outlands, I saw the face you gave me when I said that." Kovujin asked growling a little, to show he meant business.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Nela whispered to Kovujin, "I made it years out on my own before I met you. I have been in fights worse then anything that Sengalo could put forth. I've nearly died in some fights...almost bled to death... and I have the scars to prove it," she continued, " I was leader of the hunting party at Pride rock. I was the one with the smarts and the sense. I'll be fine."

Nela growled at his remark. "Sarcasm will take you no where! If you think you are something that you're not, you'll become it. Keep acting like this, and you really WILL be worthless."

She gave Kara the signal to go, just for precaution. Kara whispered to Scout, "Let's go...." , and slung Reno on her back and grabbed Mara by the scruff. They started walking away.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Kovujin sighed "If you want to stay i wont make you leave" Kovujin whispered.
"What she said.."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Nela nuzzled Kovujin. "I know what I'm doing."

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Meanwhile, Katai's ears twitch and since he and Asha are spending time by a large water hole, the sounds are distant and pretty loud. He catches a glimpse of the group of lions in the distance and looks down to Asha, "Looks like there's a bit of trouble going off here... I'll be right back." He licks her on the cheek, "You'll be fine here won't you?" he nuzzles her once more before running off towards the scene.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Kovujin nuzzled Nela back keeping his eyes on Sengalo
"I sure hope you do"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kovujin hears the padding of Paws running towards him, he turns around to see a lion that had red and black mane, and an orange stomach, IT WAS KATAI!, "Katai! hey how are you doing" Kovujin said looking back at Sengalo trying to make sure he didn't do anything.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"I heard noises nearby..." he pads over to the group before looking at Sengalo, "Who, may I ask is this?"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"this is Sengalo, Katai," Kovujin said
he whispered in Katai's ear "He's a murderer, he killed a mother and a cub once, hes getting smart and if we fought I don't think I could take him, after spending so much time with the family, I've grown weaker"

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Katai looks across to Sengalo before looking back across to Kovujin and whispering back, "Well if you need any help, I'll be there to help... you can always count on me... I've fought these battles before."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Nela keeps a steady eye on Sengalo. What he was planning or thinking, she didn't know. Hopefully he was thinking about what she said.
"Katai? I don't believe we've met... I'm Nela..." Nela said cautiously, standing her ground. She thought he seemed familiar, in an odd sort of way. She quickly looked behind her to make sure the cubs were gone. They were, and Nela hoped that they found their way home.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Thanks Katai, Your a real friend." Kovujin said.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Anything for a friend..." Katai then turns towards Nela and he smiles a little before turning and looking back at Sengalo, showing no fear.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Sengalo looked down and away from the group when Kovujin noitced his expression. "I have my reasons..." he replied in a low, soft tone. He glared slightly at Nela. 'Worthless'... he thought to himself, [/i]not that again...[/i] Sengalo had a small flash back of when he was a cub, just after his mother's death. He remembered always being yelled at and called countless names by the Outlanders: "weakling," "orphan," "runt, " worthless." They all came back to him. Sengalo growled to himself, but it was so low and so soft, it was barely audible. His ears twitched and he lifted his head to see Katai coming toward them.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Nela whispered to Kovujin, "I made it years out on my own before I met you. I have been in fights worse then anything that Sengalo could put forth. I've nearly died in some fights...almost bled to death... and I have the scars to prove it," she continued, " I was leader of the hunting party at Pride rock. I was the one with the smarts and the sense. I'll be fine."

Nela growled at his remark. "Sarcasm will take you no where! If you think you are something that you're not, you'll become it. Keep acting like this, and you really WILL be worthless."

She gave Kara the signal to go, just for precaution. Kara whispered to Scout, "Let's go...." , and slung Reno on her back and grabbed Mara by the scruff. They started walking away.

Scout was with Kara and her two sisters. "I should have gone back and done something Kara I don't want your parents getting hurt. Scout said worriedly.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Katai took several steps toward Sengalo, "Sengalo eh?" he doesn't show any fear and the look in his eyes shown no fear as he stood straight in front of Sengalo.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Kovujin stepped up beside Katai, He starred at Sengalo with a fake no Fear sign but he had a lot to fear, his mate was here, he had to protect her.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Must we get into that again," Sengalo asked with a groan. He looked over Katai, recognizing him from a while back. "I see you don't remember me," he said, taking a step forward, "figures." He shrugged. "It's been quite a while since we've last seen eachother."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"It's okay... my mother knows what she's doing. Here, take Reno... he's slipping off my back." She moved closer to Scout so he could get Reno off her back.

((Reno is a boy, Mara is a girl, lol ))

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"You two know each other" Kovujin asked Katai not taking his eyes off Sengalo.. "Even better meaning we can skip the chit chat.." Kovujin smirked

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Wait a minute..." Katai looks away toward the water hole before looking back towards Sengalo, "We did meet... I remember now... it was a while back."

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Scout puts Reno on his back. "I just hope they know what they're doing I could have taught that bully a lesson. " Scout says in anger toward Sengalo.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Nela stood her ground. She glared back at Sengalo, wishing she could lunge forward and shove her words down his throat. Her body was tense with anger and dissapointmaent, and worry. She showed no expression as she stood still, not taking her eyes off him.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Kara smiles. "I know you could have....and I would've joined you if I didn't have my siblings to watch.....our job right now is to protect them, nothing else. Whoever that weird lion was, I hope he doesn't come back."

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Sengalo lifted his head slightly as Katai moved towards him. "Yes..." he asnwered, "it has been quite some time. You haven't changed a bit, Katai." Sengalo turned to Kovujin, narrowing his eyes at the remark. "What was that, Kovujin," he asked, coldly.

Simba22
July 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Kara smiles. "I know you could have....and I would've joined you if I didn't have my siblings to watch.....our job right now is to protect them, nothing else. Whoever that weird lion was, I hope he doesn't come back."

Scout smiles. "You're right" He says nuzzling her. Our job is to keep your brother and your sister safe" Scout said as he lied down next to her.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"You heard what i said" Kovujin said growling.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"I have changed... I remembered my past... which was very much different to when I last saw you..." Katai walks up closer to him, "And don't you lay a paw on him... or anyone here in fact." He growls angrily.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout smiles. "You're right" He says nuzzling her. Our job is to keep your brother and your sister safe" Scout said as he lied down next to her.

((Have you been to the our den yet, Scout? I can have Kara take you there...))

Kara nuzzled him back and gave her siblings a lick on the forehead.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"No, really," Sengalo responded, still keeping calm, "are you planning something against me, even though I've done nothing to you?" He paused. "Seems a bit rather harsh, don't you think?"

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"I know what your planning, so I said that" Kovujin said, "Everytime I say something to you , you give me a look that is like you want to Kill me."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Nela growled, ready to attack him at anytime. She had a short tolerance for Sengalo's personality, and it was growing shorter. Why... Why couldn't he just take her advice and leave? He was only making the situation worse for himself. He was outnumbered if there were to be a fight, and would most likley end up dead. Nela tried to calm herself down a little, but she couldn't. She imagined the horror of the mother and cubs that he murdered. She then pictured herself in the same spot. SHe saw her three cubs laying on the ground, dead. She felt a surge of pain go through her. She couldn't forgive him. She started to breathe heavily, waiting for someone to make a move.

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Like I said, if you even dare lay a paw on any of the lions and lionesses here, I'll tear you to pieces..."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Like I said, if you even dare lay a paw on any of the lions and lionesses here, I'll tear you to pieces..."

"And so will I.. And you will not like that" Kovujin said growling.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"And I'd be happy to join them," Nela said harshly.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, she was a born fighter too, she had been hunting since she was small, just like Kovujin, but she didn't have the training that Kovujin had, He had the best training he was orgionally sent to the Mauali Prides to kill the Great King that Betrayed his father.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Sengalo sighed and shook his head. "I seem to give off that sort of vibe, don't I" Sengalo replied, "fine then. I know when I'm outnumbered. Do what you want with me. But I must ask you this. Do you real think it would get you anywhere by killing me? And for no reason, for that matter? You'll just become what you hate: a murderer."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Kovujin looked at Sengalo, "I never said I wanted to kill you, I just don't like the way you Act" Kovujin said

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Well if you've murdered others in the past then it won't do anything to me... I only fight and kill when I need and have to. I don't do it for no reason at all..." Katai looks at Sengalo in the eyes, "...I've finally found a place where I belong."

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Nela thought for a moment. He had a point. Killing him wouldn't do much....except get a killer out of the pridelands. That vision came into her head again...and this time a tear rolled down her cheek. They had a family, he has no one. She looked over to Kovujin, to see what he was thinking. She wanted him dead.

"I'll have to go with Katai on this one, Sengalo. Only if it's neccesary."

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Robin wandered the border of the Pridelands with ease. He never really knew if him passing through the Pridelands would mean danger, or friendship, but he never bothered with the thought as it was. He had been alone for the past 7 years, and it was starting to become bothersome to him as the days of his life rolled on. He wanted a purpose, a point. But he couldn't find it. He'd hoped to find out another like him.
The sun was hot and humid like any other day, and Robin was looking for some nice shade, and possible even some food! His day, had just began.

PS:I hope this intro is okay, I really don't know what to do from here, so I guess I'll just get involved somewhere.:bleen:

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Kago was back in his den waiting for Scout to come back from playing with Kara. "Hi Karifu." Kago said as he saw his mate walking toward him.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"hey kago how are you today"she said smiling

King Simba
(That's fine Utora. You could come to the water hole where everyone else is if you want. ;))

Kovu The Lion
Kovujin looked at Katai, then at Sengalo, "And if I must kill, I don't have any problems regreting it" Kovujins stated

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Then I congratulate you, Katai," Sengalo said with a slight bow of the head and a half hearted smile. "And you don't have control over who I am," he replied dully to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Kovujin looked at Nela, "It's okay everything will be alright" Kovujin said nuzzling Nela trying to calm her down, She looked really mad, he wished he knew what she was thinking, but what ever it was it couldnt be good.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Don't be smart with me!" Kovujin snapped, his rage was at its maximum now, If he didn't leave now he'd have no choice but to make him leave.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
"hey kago how are you today"she said smiling

"I'm fine, how about you?" Kago asked licking Karifu's cheek. It was midday and he had yet to speak with her.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"im ok,i feel still ill though from yesterday"

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Why don't you just leave... why did you come here anyway?" Katai sighs and looks across at Kovujin before looking back towards Sengalo with an angry expression.

Nela
July 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Another tear went down her face. She wiped it away, hoping no one had seen. She nuzzled Kovujin back and whispered in his ear,

"That mother lioness would want him dead. I know how it is to be a mother of three cubs now... picture yourself in her spot. Our cubs, dead."

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kovujin started picturing it, He tried to hold back his emotions, his rage, He held it back for long enough
"WOuld you just leave now Sengalo!!" Kovujin yelled

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks KS ;)

Wandering through the fields, Robin had a sense of direction, and this sense brought him closer to water. His thirst was growing, and so was the noise ahead.

"Whats going up there?" He thought to himself and whence he came, he quietly sat upon his haunches and watched patiently for answers.

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"im ok,i feel still ill though from yesterday"

"What happened?" Kago asked. He knew Karifu was ill, but didn't know with what or why.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"I only came here to get a drink," Sengalo replied flatly, "and I can see I've over stayed my welcome." He sighed again.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"What happened?" Kago asked. He knew Karifu was ill, but didn't know with what or why.
"i dunno i just had pains and stuff"

King Simba
July 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Well take a drink and get going then... can't you see you've caused enough grief already?" Katai sighs before catching the sight of the other lion in the distance. He looks back towards Sengalo.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Thats obvious Sengalo, Now just go.... Please" Kovujin said trying to calm himself down, the adrenaline kept pumping through his body,

Kago
July 25th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"i dunno i just had pains and stuff"

"Really, facinating...not really." Kagor replied.

unregistered user
July 25th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Robin was rather thirsty, but by observing the others, enbtering for a drink might mean a confrontation. Not that Robin was afraid of talking, or socializing, but by the bare teeth and flat ears ahead, he wondered...was it really worth the effort?

He looked back with a glazed look and twitched his ears, then looked forward and decided to await a little longer, and he laid down upon the ground and flicked his tail patiently.

Katse
July 25th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Sengalo's head went back, but he remained in his spot. A low growl escaped hi, but he caught himself. "Geez, calm down," he said, not raising his voice, "God, I'm sorry for being born. You need to keep your temper..." He turned away from them.

Kovu The Lion
July 25th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Kovujin looked behind him to see a Lion laying in the grass,
He looked back to Sengalo,
He wondered if he was keeping that lion from doing something he needed, he forgot about it, He had calmed down a little he just threw the picture of his cubs dead out of his head.

Opera Ghost
July 25th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Kago
"Really, facinating...not really." Kagor replied.
"whats wrong,anyway what shall we do,play or just sit here"?