I'm sorry Azzy. The talk about moving does seem quite daunting for me too, and I'm dreading the whole visa process. But if I left England, I wouldn't really mind, because I would be with Leor. I actually speak in pride of having a Mexican boyfriend, I don't mind one bit when I tell people. It's not like either of us will be cut off from our families either because we'll still be in contact with them (yay for computers! ) and we'd be able to visit once or twice a year, but of course, it may be a few more years for that to happen. Yay for the waiting game.

There are people here who just don't understand how I really feel either, or they haven't in the past. It's like they thought the whole thing was a joke, just because it's not how they fell in love. Some people just don't see how you can fall in love with someone online, yet it's becoming more and more popular now, with the increasing number of dating sites out there. I think that's why it's a bit "odd" for the older generation, because in their day, there weren't any computers and the internet didn't exist, so long distance relationships weren't as common back then.

I hope you two work out a plan which you're both happy with during your time together in the summer. I guess you'll be able to speak in more detail about it in person. Good luck, and I hope things improve for you very soon.

Oh, and I just thought I'd say, I like the ticker in your signature, so I decided to get one too... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaspirit View Post
I just got accepted into an amazing university... but thats not the best part.

The best part is it's only a 1.5 hour drive away from Gunner! and after a month or two he'll be moving to the same town that I'm going to university in . It's a completely different plan than what we had thought for a long time - that he would move to Vancouver - But i'll probably only be there for a year before transferring back to Vancouver with Gunner by my side. It's kinda scary - I'll be going in 3 months and leaving my family 4000 miles behind for at least 8 months - But I'm really excited to start this new adventure in a 5,000 population town (much different than the 2 million population of vancouver!). In just a few more months Gunner and I and will no longer be in a long distance relationship.. I'm kinda in shock.
Wow, that's great news!

The size of the town you'll be moving to does sound quite a bit drop from the population in Vancouver, but I'm sure it'll be a much more relaxed way of living... and hopefully it won't be too boring, but that'll be cured living near Gunner.

Congrats on getting accepted into university too! What will you be studying, if I may ask?