Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Frozen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    You don't understand all the hate for it, and I don't understand all the love for it that I'm seeing plastered literally all over facebook Different people will have different opinions. It just wasn't my thing.
    I do think some people are mad because Disney is marketing it as the best since TLK which is wrong on their part. As I said it's the best since Hunchback. Have we forgotten the bad string of movies last decade Dinosaur? Atlantis? Home On The Range? Chicken Little (sorry Nathalie)? Bolt (Again sorry Nathalie)?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyP32891 View Post
    I do think some people are mad because Disney is marketing it as the best since TLK which is wrong on their part. As I said it's the best since Hunchback. Have we forgotten the bad string of movies last decade Dinosaur? Atlantis? Home On The Range? Chicken Little (sorry Nathalie)? Bolt (Again sorry Nathalie)?
    What do I have to do with Chicken Little? It's an OK movie, I just happen to really like 2 song, the rest is of it "blah".

And yeah, I liked Bolt, I also really liked Atlantis & Dinosaur.
    We aren't the same, we don't have to like the same stuff you know

And there you go, saying it's the best since Hunchback, while Disney said it's the best since TLK, same thing kind of
    That's yours and Disney's opinion on things.

Can't argue about opinions.
    Even though some people do try.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    What do I have to do with Chicken Little? It's an OK movie, I just happen to really like 2 song, the rest is of it "blah".

And yeah, I liked Bolt, I also really liked Atlantis & Dinosaur.
    We aren't the same, we don't have to like the same stuff you know

And there you go, saying it's the best since Hunchback, while Disney said it's the best since TLK, same thing kind of
    That's yours and Disney's opinion on things.

Can't argue about opinions.
    Even though some people do try.
    I thought because you liked the 2 songs you liked all of CL. Bolt I didn't like because of Miley. Dinosaur & Atlantis were just OK to me. I think Lilo & Stitch & Treasure Planet handled the Sci-Fi better. It's my opinion & Disney's opinion yes. At least we're not stuck in the days of Home On The Range & Chicken Little anymore. I liked Frozen better than Princess And The Frog & Tangled. I have no doubt Tangled & Frozen would have been 2D if Princess And The Frog wasn't a disappointment to Disney which was their fault for putting it out the week before Avatar released. Or like the new Winnie The Pooh which was stupidly put out the same week as the last Harry Potter here. We should have gotten in Spring like the rest of the world did. Then again Pooh did well for what it was. Frozen may even beat Despicable Me 2 here which I hope happens as I am not a fan of that series, but that's due to me having a big Disney bias.