Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dreams Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I had a few weird ones last night.

First I dreamt about a new member that has just joined my watership down forum, that I replied to their posts (which I actually had done before I went to be anyway). I left the forum, then half an hour later I came back and there were another two members, and everyone was online and posting and it was great! I woke up this morning, checked the forum, and there was another new member! Yay for premonition.

My second dream wasn't quite so pleasent, the human race was battling for survival due to the presence of packs of demonic velociraptors that had trained dogs (which looked like Doug from Up) and the dogs would find me, then the raptors would try to eat me. Every time they came to attack me I had to come up with a new way of out-manouvering them, because they would remember my actions and would have formed a move against it. Eventually, there was just me, the dog and one velociraptor left. I was on a rise, and there was a path leading down and away and I could see the raptor and its dog. The dog ran up the path to me, then I stood there ready for when the raptor rounded the corner. It didn't happen, so I started panicking, wondering what new plan it had thought of, so I jumped up to a chain (that was magically hanging from the sky) so I could get a better view and get off the ground so I would have more warning of the approach. Suddenly there was a noise from behind a big cupboad that was nearby, the dog and I went over to investigate, expecting a raptor, when a baby sea turtle appeared walking across the ground. The raptor had evolved/morphed into a sea turtle and was no longer a threat. We cautiously celebrated, expecting the sea turtle to turn back into a raptor at any time.

That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a dream last night that I was watching Beauty and the Beast on Blu-ray. My sister happened to be here at the time, and she switched it off. I find it quite funny because a few days ago I bought Beauty and the Beast on Blu-ray, but I'm still waiting for it to come in the post. Talk about coincidence.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ make sure your sis doesn't show up when it arrives lol D:
    Lets see, my dreams... well, they're always somewhat weird and wonky tbh last night I dreamt I was sat in the bathroom crying @_@ but for some reason it was all sunny in there lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had some weird, loopy dream last night... I think it involved war, Disneyland, and the show I fell asleep watching. >___> It was strange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Had 2 nightmares last night >.< one where I got lost in the pitch black of midnight in London, and another where some horrid chavs threw my little sister into a river- and despite the fact that I can't swim, I was the only one who could save her xC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate nightmares, hope they didn't last for too long. I find those wandering around lost ones to be quite frightening as it's not always directly obvious why they're scary but they can be very disturbing and scary.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually like nightmares. It's like watching a horror-movie, except it feels 1000% more real ! It's such a great feeling to wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Today i had a very weird dream: i dreamt that i woke up at night, in my room with my air conditioner stopped working, so i opened it and started to try fixing it, then i started to removing computer chips from it! and saying "damm! those eletronics of today they never work well...." i woke up (really) after leting one of those chips faling in the ground and breaking it... i woke up very confused even because how my air conditioner has a timer, it was off, so I was really confuzed if my air conditioner was working or not... well, beside the fact it now drops water from the air flow exit, it are working fine, hehehe

Your friendly neighbourhood poom! Taneli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revo View Post
    I actually like nightmares. It's like watching a horror-movie, except it feels 1000% more real ! It's such a great feeling to wake up and realize it was just a dream.
    I'm kinda the same actually, my "nightmares" are never scary, just really bizarre. I often wake up thinking "...um, ok?"

I have encountered sleep paralysis before too, which is fairly freaky, though kinda cool in the same way

I usually remember my dreams too, though not last night's for some reason D: it involved being on a bus but that's all I can recall