Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nalinda
    And a special thanks to Jeff (lion_roog) who always helps me out with my problems and stuff and always are such a nice friend to me. Thank you, it's mean a lot to me.
    Thank you...You are Awesome, too!!!....A great friend....Stay strong! And I will be here for you if you need me...I have written you more in the PM...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Sombolia:Funny is my first impression of you. You seem open, loving, caring and funny all together! Your a great person Somby!
    Aww, thanks Utora. We should chat sometime, you seem like an awesome person to talk to... drop me a PM or summat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Credits to InuChance...a.k.a Rob
    haha i just wanna say thanks for being my brother..
    you always hang around with me when im sick... chat about ourself..
    haha me and Bro(Inu) have a really good time..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    snaps for Boos and Aziri for doing a fabulous job as supermoderator and moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um....Can we give thanks to ourselves in this thread?

J/K.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just a nice CONGRATS to PS!

@PS: I think you are wonderful, amazing, very energetic, and an astounding person! Your a very good friend, are kind at heart, and unbelieveably good with on-line graphix! I love PS.com, and also just seein' ya on-line Thanks fer everything PS! Yer a cool guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And now I must add to my list of people:

Bahati- Bahati?s art skills are astounding and something that I look forward to whenever I visit either ?Post Your Art Here? threads. Keep up the wonderful work

Katse- Katse is a genuine good member and an excellent RPer. I?m glad to have you as an active RPer in the Kovu?s Pride RP ^^

Lucy Lioness- Lucy is just so darn nice ^^ If you don?t like Lucy something must be wrong with you because she?s one of the most agreeable people on here. Not to mention her sigs are really great as well.

SimbaTLK1- Nice, cool, and we like practically all of the same stuff and agree on almost everything. Always good to talk with you buddy, whether we?re just talking about music or pictures. Or if we?re talking about deep ?stuff?, we always have nice chats that I can walk away from with a smile because you?re an awesome friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, thanks Ravoc. Your a top dude. Hehe, you must excuse my bizarre phrases.

And your a History person!!! And people who study History are cool by default. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, rock on fellow history person

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe, history isnt my sort of thing....

and i'd like to speak to you more often ravoc. you seem like a really nice guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Bahati- Bahati?s art skills are astounding and something that I look forward to whenever I visit either ?Post Your Art Here? threads. Keep up the wonderful work
    Thanks for the kind words, Ravoc. I appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Daniel ^^ And you're welcome Bahati; just giving credit where credit is due =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    SimbaTLK1- Nice, cool, and we like practically all of the same stuff and agree on almost everything. Always good to talk with you buddy, whether we?re just talking about music or pictures. Or if we?re talking about deep ?stuff?, we always have nice chats that I can walk away from with a smile because you?re an awesome friend.
    Aww. Thanks ravoc. And since we are on the same page, you know i feel the same way towards you. You're a great friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amaryllis: A continual artist. A really sweet person to know and caring too...

Another Tomato: Someone whom I admire when it comes to Stephen King and other literary basis'. You are a bit secluded when it comes to chit-chatting, but nonetheless a few of your commonsensical words beckons to philosophy.

Azerane: The last time I've heard from you was a long while ago. And your mysterious absentee is unknow. Your advice was superb; and your artistry... "insert French word here."

Aziri: I really like your dual personality (the whole avatar and signature really kicks). Kind, caring, understanding, bud, that'd be you!

Broken: I am mystified by you. Your artwork is intriguing, I'm a bit concerned about your well-being (maybe it's past talkatives, idk) But I hope you're doing better than you were. = )

Daniel: Firefox!!! XD You're forthright and very understanding. You make a fine crazy edition to this forum. Kudos to you my man.

Fuzzy: You do some serious traveling (almost as much as KS). So, you're trying the South is ya? I still plan on meeting you again. Whether it's a year, or 10 years from now. See ya around my friend....

Guntur: You are creditworthy enough to be my #1 fan. All serious though, you're up-to-date when it comes to Upendi, IMS. You claim people have changed your life, don't forget, you've done the same...

JazonHyena: We've talked last night about what was "on your mind," but I will not disclose to that which was said. You're very intelligent, clear-minded, and all-out one of my best friends. Should you need a shoulder, I will be here.

John: wOOt, Johnny! You live to be animated. That's really c00l, daddy'o. You take up for your friends first and foremost. What's it like to be the Beast? You have one of the most interesting LJs' I've seen, you don't hold back, but let's not forget your tender side.

King Simba: You do artwork at incredible speeds. How do you do that? -- You're a great listener, a stedfast role player, and a truly modest person. That equals to a great personality.

(((I think I'll break for a bit and continue on the next post.......)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    King Simba: You do artwork at incredible speeds. How do you do that? -- You're a great listener, a stedfast role player, and a truly modest person. That equals to a great personality.
    Thanks a bunch for the mention bud. I'll have to write something down about you sometime. *hasn't done already* :woeisme:

Oh and in answer to your question; I have a lot of free time especially since it's still the summer holidays here. ^^

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lion King Stu: The sextacular *****. You needn't an introduction. You're by far, one of the coolest people around.

Lion_Roog: A clone of mine. -- You have near set attributes when it comes to my personality. You're a very kind & understanding almost all of the time. You tell it like it is and you always find time to be copasetic with things.

Lucy Lioness: I really don't know you that well, but you seem to have a constant positive attitude and a grasp hold on things.

LunarCat: My dear friend LC, you're one of those "rare listeners." You do tend to give much appreciated advice, especially in Upendi. I can't thank you enough for that.

Mabatu: Winner of several prizes, and why not? You have high moral values, and you always seem to astonish me in every post (and I can't forget your sometimes random funnies, OMG, LOL!). = )

Nephilim: You are... completely insane! No, I kid. Your way of thinking is unique to say the least. You are an outstanding anime artist. Your point of views may be considered harsh at understanding, but they're 0 so true, most of the time. Neph, you are... without a doubt, everyone's fulfillment in themselves.

Ngatuny (Uncle N): "Neutrality." That basically describes, Ngatuny. But, that's an understatement. -- Ngatuny is somebody who is cool 24/7. Ngatuny, you're like a brother to me and your willing caringness never lacks thereof.

PntBll248: Your turn mate! Buwhahaha! Pnt, you fill-in the gaps / calm the misunderstandment of certain things via this forum to a soothe. Where'd we be without ya mate? Lost perhaps. But, no matter, we have ya. And I hope it stays that way. = )

(((I think I'll break for now and continue on later.......)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [B]
    LunarCat: My dear friend LC, you're one of those "rare listeners." You do tend to give much appreciated advice, especially in Upendi. I can't thank you enough for that.
    thanks SoniqueX, the mention means alot to me ^^ *big hugs* a hug a day keeps the doctor away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX Daniel: Firefox!!! XD You're forthright and very understanding. You make a fine crazy edition to this forum. Kudos to you my man.[/B]
    thanks for the comment matey

firefox pwns all, and yes, i am crazy

*puts Kudos in bank and lets crappy interest rates increase it's value*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guntur: You are creditworthy enough to be my #1 fan. All serious though, you're up-to-date when it comes to Upendi, IMS. You claim people have changed your life, don't forget, you've done the same...
    OMG... what have i done..
    the whole world become... Zackyholic....
    lol.. i love to follow peoples back... i don't step people footprint..
    thanks sonique best of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Broken: I am mystified by you. Your artwork is intriguing, I'm a bit concerned about your well-being (maybe it's past talkatives, idk) But I hope you're doing better than you were. = )

[/B]
    heh, I am quite flatteredby your words- Never thought I was mystifying or intriuging in any way ^^;; But I am very happy you think so- a major boost in my morale! As for my well being... I am alright, I am hoping it's just a phase, something I can hurdle on my own, thank you for your concern, it means alot to me.
    I know I am not forgotten