Thanks Thanks:  30

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hope you find them Nath. D:

I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    I am currently motivating myself by watching/listening to motivational things. Sam's speech in The Two Towers is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
    One of my favorites as well, always a good classic ^^ As for motivational stuff, you should watch Nick Vujicic's conferences on youtube. He's one of the best motivational speakers I know, it's really worth a watch I went to see him one time he came here, actually, it was really, really good.

As for me, well, I just finished watching all 52 episodes of Kimba the White Lion, and it was awesome! I love it almost as much as I love TLK, and now I'm more convinced that TLK was not a rip-off of Kimba. I have things to say about the controversy, but I'll leave that for when the topic arises somewhere :P

Now I'll get on to watch the sequel series, Leo the Lion (Onward, Leo!), as well as the movies

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)