Tbh I think laying on the back with tummy exposed is the hardest pose to do to get paws/etc in the right place, though that's just meOriginally posted by Broken
Thanks guys ^^
I figured I need to master the 'looking away' thing cause that's what I do when I'm angry or hurt, I just look away and hope it goes away- so that's what Broken does.
I hope my bg turns out okay! I am thinking about comp drawing her 'friend' in there >>
Or just put the lyrics in? what do you guys think? her friend is a purple lioness heehee
Sorry Shadow- I am opening up a business and have no time for requests at the moment!![]()
Edit Post: I need to get more hard(er) poses! I think laying down and laying down with head turned upside down may be the next two... any suggestions?
and that looks wicked broken
@KS: His tail look's broken to be honest![]()


Thanks: 



