Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 664 of 689 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando froze as he felt her tongue at his face, he didn't move for minutes.. His eyes was wide open and so many thoughts ran through his head. ''..Wow...'' Tando said to himself as he put a paw at his chest, feeling his heartbeat go crazy. Tando slowly stood up from the water and walked over towards Sukari, he looked a long time at her, eyes to eyes, it was like the angels had returned and was doing their dance again. Suddenly Tando returned the lick, this time Tando kept looking at her, he knew that it was the right thing to do. ''Oh Sukari..'' Tando said weakly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando froze as he felt her tongue at his face, he didn't move for minutes.. His eyes was wide open and so many thoughts ran through his head. ''..Wow...'' Tando said to himself as he put a paw at his chest, feeling his heartbeat go crazy. Tando slowly stood up from the water and walked over towards Sukari, he looked a long time at her, eyes to eyes, it was like the angels had returned and was doing their dance again. Suddenly Tando returned the lick, this time Tando kept looking at her, he knew that it was the right thing to do. ''Oh Sukari..'' Tando said weakly.
    Sakura smiled and gazed back into Tandos eye. After a few minutes she turned her head slightly and looked down at her paws, Strucred her body in a girly girl way and acted all bashful! She got on so well with Tando and she was so curious how to he would react if she was bashful infront of him. She had a feeling this would work out in the end but she still needed to be able to put more trust in him before anything else could happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando didn't hesitate one second, he nugded Sakura down on the ground and began nuzzling her cheek. He began to purr loudly and he didn't care at all.. All that he cared about at the moment was him and Sukari. A tear ran down Tando's cheek, it was of pure happiness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando didn't hesitate one second, he nugded Sakura down on the ground and began nuzzling her cheek. He began to purr loudly and he didn't care at all.. All that he cared about at the moment was him and Sukari. A tear ran down Tando's cheek, it was of pure happiness.
    Sakura smiled. She'd never felt like this before and it was a great feeling. Sakura purred in harmony with Tando but made sure her paw was louder, she looked at him with a smirk as her purr was louder and she smiled happily as a happy tear fell down Tandos face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You have no idea how happy you make me feel'' Tando said and gave her a lick. ''Is this really reality? Can it be the dream becoming reality?'' Tando said as he noticed another butterfly flying over them. ''The butterfly again, you are my butterfly Sakura.. My angel'' Tando said and gave her another lick on the cheek and began stroking her soft dark fur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You have no idea how happy you make me feel'' Tando said and gave her a lick. ''Is this really reality? Can it be the dream becoming reality?'' Tando said as he noticed another butterfly flying over them. ''The butterfly again, you are my butterfly Sakura.. My angel'' Tando said and gave her another lick on the cheek and began stroking her soft dark fur.
    Sakura smiled at Tando again. She'd never smiled so much before it was always a smirk in the past! She smirked again "I've told you before I don't have wings" she chuckled and cuddled into Tando unaware that her feelings for him were getting fonder and fonder by the minute!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you are certainly my beauty, if not Angel.. then you must be a princess'' Tando said and smiled and layed his head on her neck. He put his arms around her and pulled her in tight, rolling his tail around hers. Tando wished that this would never end. His dreams had come true.. a beauty such as Sukari and him... together... it was too good to be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you are certainly my beauty, if not Angel.. then you must be a princess'' Tando said and smiled and layed his head on her neck. He put his arms around her and pulled her in tight, rolling his tail around hers. Tando wished that this would never end. His dreams had come true.. a beauty such as Sukari and him... together... it was too good to be true.
    "Aren't princesses meant to be all pretty and float around and stuff?" she asked. She was such a sterotype. Sakura smiled as his tail wrapped around hers and she linked her tail in his still unaware of what she was doing. Sakura looked up at the clouds and smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.
    Scout really wasn't sure. "Well the truth is I was kinda sad is all you and Sakura seemed too become instant best friends I guess I kinda felt left out" Scout said following them too the watering hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear. This couldn't get any better in any way.. His heart was on the edge of getting filled once again in a very long time. Right now, Sakura was the only thing who Tando cared about at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear.
    Scout sat down and rolled his eyes a little bit seeing Sakura and Tando. He was kinda angry because he hadn't seen Kala in such a long time and seeing everybody in love so much made Scout feel upset and angry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago jumped into the water hole and began to swim around before calling Scout and Dash back home. The sun was setting rapidly, but he wanted a quick swim and drink before heading in for the night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear. This couldn't get any better in any way.. His heart was on the edge of getting filled once again in a very long time. Right now, Sakura was the only thing who Tando cared about at the moment.
    Sakura smirked. "I'm not beautiful, the stars are beautiful" she smirked. Sakura smiled as Tando whispered in her ear "Only think huh?" she smirked. She liked Tando alot but was still taking things slow and just enjoying spending time with Tando at the moment.

She noticed Scout and stepped away from Tando "What's up Scout?" she asked. "You seem upset"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smirked. "I'm not beautiful, the stars are beautiful" she smirked. Sakura smiled as Tando whispered in her ear "Only think huh?" she smirked. She liked Tando alot but was still taking things slow and just enjoying spending time with Tando at the moment.

She noticed Scout and stepped away from Tando "What's up Scout?" she asked. "You seem upset"
    "Well I guess I feel a little left out is all. I mean you and Tando have become like instant friends and I guess I just feel like I'm invisible is all because everyone likes too spend more time with everyone else except me." Scout said swiping a paw across the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Well I guess I feel a little left out is all. I mean you and Tando have become like instant friends and I guess I just feel like I'm invisible is all because everyone likes too spend more time with everyone else except me." Scout said swiping a paw across the water.
    Sakura got up and padded over to Scout. She then walked behind him and curled round him so she could see his face again. "You are our friend" Sakura said with a slight smile but still with a smirk also. "When you wandered of, we really got to know each other better, but I was wondering where'd you got to, all you have to do is ask Tando" she smirked before uncurling herself from around Scout and padding into the water to bath and have a drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looked over at Tando with a raised eyebrow as if he was trying too ask "Is that true?" "I guess I felt a little jealous too because everybody is falling in love and finding girlfriends but I haven't seen Kara in ages" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked over at Scout with a raised eyebrow. ''What? That was why you ran off? *sigh* Scout, I'm fully sure that there are a lioness waiting for just you out there somewhere''
    Tando said as he got up and walked over to him and gave him a friendly smile.
    ''You just have to give it some time buddy'' Tando said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked over at Scout with a raised eyebrow. ''What? That was why you ran off? *sigh* Scout, I'm fully sure that there are a lioness waiting for just you out there somewhere''
    Tando said as he got up and walked over to him and gave him a friendly smile.
    ''You just have to give it some time buddy'' Tando said.
    Scout smiled. "It's okay Ravincal I do have a girlfriend. It's just that I hardly get too see her anymore and well at times like this I just miss being with her."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sat down with her, ears peeking up. ''Oh... who's the lucky girl?'' Tando said and blinked at Scout. ''You know what I mean, hehe''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sat down with her, ears peeking up. ''Oh... who's the lucky girl?'' Tando said and blinked at Scout. ''You know what I mean, hehe''
    "Her name is Kara she's a beautiful black lioness cub. I would kill myself for her she just means so much too me. And well I don't really know what happened too her is all" Scout said looking down at his paws.