Rac looked at the newcommer with narrowed eyes as he growled at him, "Since you had are so generous.." the yellow lion added with a sneer, "then I'll let you know my name, they call me Rac.." the young male added not takeing his eyes off the new lion. Hearing the male dispise for the name Tek the yellowish lion raised a brow. "Oh.. why do you dislike the name 'Tek' so much.. Tekua!?" Rac said eyeing the young male.

As the redish male walked over to the female, seemingly annoyd by her comments, Rac's eyes narrowed further. "Would you leave that girl alone.." Rac said with a stern voice, "... she was infact only jokeing, stupid!" the yellowish male sneerd at Tekua, as he suddenly heard a sound similar to a twig snap and in the next second a lion cub was laying spawld out on the ground. As the others laughed Rac couldn't resist pull out a small chuckle himself, before he looked up at red male with a glare hearing his comment to the cub. "Could you shut up, it's only a kid!!" Rac said with a stern glare, glanceing at the cub before his briefly before turning back to Tekua again.