SAFARI! Safari-safari-safari, come on people!

....of course I would go & in 2 weeks see & find absolutely nothing, I'd have to pay someone to make their cattle look scenic for a souvenier XD But just that that TLK sunrise is real somewhere. Do want to see at least once in my life.

A little more realistically and averagely, I do honestly want to try and learn drumming one day. I have never even tried a hand-held type drum, and they are ALL OVER in the diaspora of Paganry, although I'm a lot more interested in actual drum set drums.

And less an activity than a life thing, I would like to one day, just once in my life, have a job that aligns with my sense of self and place and purpose. I know I'm not driven and dedicated enough to live a calling, but something I can stand in my own true skin in day for day. My job I have now is good. It's predictable and comfortable and there are perks. I have very little in common with the people or the industry or the work. It feels like what I really get paid for day after day is navigating 8 hours times 5 of uneasy/badly overlaid existence.