Originally posted by Suki
Also, I must say because of this fourm I learned the f word at age 11. I am still ashamed of this fourm that they would say that for we know little ones come here too at age 11 (or 10, you never know). *holds 'Shame On j00' sign*

EDIT:
Personally, I think we should not allow swearing here. I do not want 11 year olds learning the f word like I did.

You should not have been on this forum at that age, you're supposed to be 13 or older according to COPPA (I'm pretty sure this server is hosted in the US or Canada).

But anyways...

COTP, I don't see your point about Phantom. Nephilim is a member in good standing with the forum, she was sexually harrassed by a mean little pervert and she defended herself. If there had been an admin at the time who could have dealt with the situation, then maybe it would have been different; but should'ves, would'ves, and could'ves don't apply to this situation. Besides, I think the forum needs to know when we have a member does something outrageous like that on our forum so that we can be aware and try to avoid that person at all costs. But, for sake of argument, if someone were to quote Phantom and he had made an obscene or sexually harrassing remark, Neph still would have been exposed to that and thus she wouldn't have gained anything by adding him to her ignore list.