Originally posted by Scorplion
I realize that you wrote this a few months ago, Sonique... but I just wanted to pull it up and say - Amen. I have never had my own thoughts on the subject of religion/beliefs translated so perfectly.

You can still choose to take the story at face value. I can, and do, as I'm not a Christian.
I try and sympathize with today's religions, but sometimes they seem so obtuse. There's a battleground, a supremacy, that religion obides by themselves to. Whether it's survival of the fittest, conquest, or their rendition of morality, "control" is a constant.

People whom live religiously (and I'm talking about people who fornicate themselves to whereas they take the good and the bad, turn it into the bad, to their liking...), normally conceive a venue of misinterpretation.

Relgions will change, no matter WHAT the controlling factor is. Back then I bet it was easy to follow biblical teachings, but now since we live in a whole new era, comparatively speaking, how can one truly interface (especially those circumstances...) ?

I guess living in a superficial world, it's not that hard. -- I really believe though, even if religion destroys the world as we know it, we will still have an everlasting hope.