Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Let 'em know we care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Prince Simba: My Star Trek: Voy companion. You have a great LK forum (a little note to you, the Hakuna Matata theme is still the best). There's only a handful of Trek fans on this forum, and I'm glad you're one of them. Ah, yes mate, remember as I believe, it gives you distinctive character.

Ravoc (Nukage): As I said before, none better than you when it comes to history. You've powered my interest moreover recently with history's past. You have tried to keep forum improvement at its peak (and you're succeeding), regardless some radical thinking. You have a very strong sense of righteous values, gladly though you put them aside to understand one's feelings immediately. Must I not forget to mention your comics, stories, and of course my personal favorite, "Lettuce." Indeed.

Ruska: Kooltacular-styled art. As a matter of a fact, some of your style is very similar to mine. Ruska seems or did have a fan club, all I have to say, "*You must join or else..." Ruska reminds me of a type of a cool cat cartoon character. Kinda like Uncle N. Ruska, is pwnage!

Sarabi, Scape, Sharifu, Shenzi Hyena, Simba '04, Snowy, Sombolia, StarionWolf, Suki, Utora, Wicked, Woes, Xinithian: "My lovely bunch of coconuts." What can I say? I love my coconuts! You're the defining moment.

The people whom I've the utmost respect for:

Boos, Mufasa, Nathalie, and... YOU!: Dedication, spirit, heart, principle, knowhow, and most importantly, "LOVE."

I thank you all...

-Sonique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lettuce said he misses ya Sonique hehe ^^

Thanks for the warm word my friend ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the awesome words, Sonique.

What's so cool is that we are admired for many of the same quilities, yet we are also very different in many ways...it's always awesome when people can bring their own flavor into someone elses life. And that's why I love Lea..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    Sarabi, Scape, Sharifu, Shenzi Hyena, Simba '04, Snowy, Sombolia, StarionWolf, Suki, Utora, Wicked, Woes, Xinithian: "My lovely bunch of coconuts." What can I say? I love my coconuts! You're the defining moment.
    I'm one of Sonique's coconuts! *feels all special*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the mention Sonique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    John: wOOt, Johnny! You live to be animated. That's really c00l, daddy'o. You take up for your friends first and foremost. What's it like to be the Beast? You have one of the most interesting LJs' I've seen, you don't hold back, but let's not forget your tender side.

(((I think I'll break for a bit and continue on the next post.......)))

Wow bro! Those are such kind words to me....thank you very much!

And you yourself are one cool fox dude, and I always thought that! And there's no denying your humour cracks me up everytime I read some of your posts. Anyway, be cool bradda! \m/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Thanks for the mention Sonique.

You are very nice, Lucy, and loyal to Lea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanx Sonq!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lion King Stu: The sextacular *****. You needn't an introduction. You're by far, one of the coolest people around.
    Yeah dude thanks Sonique Bro
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just want to say a quick word to a couple of people. I will add more as I get more time.

Blue-Stef - Although I've hardly spoken to you I've always considered you a friend Blue Stef, your nature is just so friendly and easy going and you have great advice with kind words and I've always felt like I've known you.

Liney - It has been far too long since I have been in contact with you and I hope you are going well. You were my very first online friend and have always been one of the greatest. I still count you as one of my best online friends, you have always been great to talk to. Hopefully I can join you back at tlkfaa soon.

Lion_Roog - Your probably the first person I talked to ona regular basis on Lea but we don't talk so much anymore. I always enjoyed talking to you, there was always plenty of laughs but you are serious when you need/want to be. Your advice is always concise and to the point which is to be admired as it always takes me far too long to say what I want to say when making suggestions to people or giving support. Thanks for the fun times.

Sonique - You've always been so nice to me and I'm glad there's been times when I've been able to help you out in Upendi, you are someone I respect and admire a great deal as both a member of this forum and friend. I really do hope I get to know you more.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the kind words, Azerane. And I miss those chats, too. But I have been really busy lately with school and all, and you have been having computer problems. I haven't really talked to anyone on MSN or Yahoo lately...ahwell, when I get time, I'll get on..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I too would also like to tittle-tattle abouts on messaging programs, but work/school/etc., (just in case someone is wondering about the October '05 LH Awards, now that might give an idea why they weren't presented a couple of days ago as aforementioned, for now they're postponed....).

^ I thank you so very kindly, Azerane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blue-Stef - Although I've hardly spoken to you I've always considered you a friend Blue Stef, your nature is just so friendly and easy going and you have great advice with kind words and I've always felt like I've known you.
    awww Azerane I'm so touched by what you say !! You are such a great person and I've always considered you as a great friend. I just remember when I first meet you at TLKFAA, and 2 or 3 days before we meet you draw me a lil pic. It was so sweet of you !! I wish I could know you in person :hug: I've miss you those last few month and I'm really glad you're back at Lea and Can't wait to see you back at TLKFAA ^____________^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're all very welcome guys (and girls ) you all deserve it

And thankyou BlueStef for such kind words, it means a lot to me, I agree it would be great to know you in person. I'll see you round at tlfaa soon.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (just in case someone is wondering about the October '05 LH Awards, now that might give an idea why they weren't presented a couple of days ago as aforementioned, for now they're postponed....).
    Currently, the LH Awards are out of recess. Everything will be re-posted within a few days or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane

Liney - It has been far too long since I have been in contact with you and I hope you are going well. You were my very first online friend and have always been one of the greatest. I still count you as one of my best online friends, you have always been great to talk to. Hopefully I can join you back at tlkfaa soon.
    I'm happy to hear that you are still here
    During that time we talked, you made my days happy, because I had no one than you to talk with. Now I'm at a continueing school and have got friends. You have been so nice to talk with, you listen and I also still count you as one of my best online friends! You are also an great and creative artist! Hope to see some artwork from you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanted to thank everyone and anyone on this forum, for making it the wonderful place that it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Pnt. I like Boos. I like Ruska. I like Yohn. I like Xin. I like MoS. I like Somby. I like Schwicked. I cannot construct a decent sentence, either.

The end.

*evaporates*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love you all!! :hu- Oh, wait...wrong thread...I like you all, and if you died...I would miss you, for about a week...maybe two...

but seriously, y'all are my eFamily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to Neph, Ravoc, and Lion King Stu for mentioining me..I didnt have too good a say today..and I wasnt really expecting to see my name here or anything. *hugs all* I shall have to think about this more, and Ill post a list...but I love all of you guyzez...for now...*bum bum bummmmmmm!* :P