Originally posted by Ashara
Ummm...I know I might sound wierd, but what is Kingdom Hearts? lol I mean, I've heard of it, but what exactly is it?
Here's a very good review of the game if you'd like more information about it: Kingdom Hearts

In short it's a RPG game in which you team up with Disney heroes to defeat evil characters (Heartless) and you travel to different Disney-based worlds (Tarzan's jungle, Agrabah, Alice in Wonderland, etc). The storyline is pretty complex and I don't want to give anything away but the graphics and movement are simply amazing. Unlike the Final Fantasy series, the battle is full-range motion instead of turn-based so there is a more action. There are lots of secrets, mini-games and surprises to uncover so although this looks like a kid's game even the most experienced gamer will be challenged.

Anyway yeah I too was so thrilled to hear that there would be a "Pride Lands" level in KH2, the first Kingdom Hearts is such a FANTASTIC game and I was surprised that they omitted it from the first KH. Personally, I despise RPG's with a passion but I couldn't put this game down once I started. If you haven't played KH and have a PS2, get it now!

Only 5 more months.....