Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I am so mad !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I am so mad !!!

I'm almost 28, and my mom just invited herself into MY room while I was gone for the weekend, and decided to wash my lion king pillows, which clearly showed holes in it, and she destroyed one of them

I'm almost 28 for crying out loud, stay out of my room, I have no privacy at all here
    I know she didn't mean to break it completely, but she could have at least called me or texted me, that it happened.

And I'm just more upset I guess that it's Lion King and the fact she just walked in here.

I was looking for a place of my own, but with my boyfriend now, I just kept thinking "I'll try and stay home for a while longer, so I can save up, for a place the 2 of us can afford".

I immidiatly noticed both pillows gone, and when I went downstairs to ask where they were, just bursted out in laughter !!
    What ??? She ruined something that means so much to me, and all she could do was laugh

But I guess, I'm going to have to start my search again to a place of my own...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu