Hi, I'm Jarrod.

I founded what later grew up into the Lion King list and have worked on numerous projects with John Burkitt (as he lives right down the road from me in Nashville. I was bored, looking for news on lionking.org's being down, and tripped across this board.

I might get back into fan fic, but with my main editor Jaggy John having moved from TLK to Narnia and not looking back, it might be kind of harder to get things out in this world.

I also am the founder of Serengeti Nights, and a few other projects based off of TLK, including Cougar Hill Sanctuary, and a few other things. Back when we were working with Aiheuism as a philosophical system (believe it or not, there is a large history behind the belief structure.. though it's based in Jewish mysticism and the like) I wrote quite a few different essays.

None of that is alive though.

I've been a fan of the movie since the day it came out, and have been in with the fandom from nearly the start.

Nice to see sites like this, though a lot of the old crowd have moved on. It's refreshing to see a new group take the torch and carry on.