Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Anime Songs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anime Songs

http://www.youtube.com/embed/1xiBDDfMRbE

I think these guys just stole the main title. I have the song in my mp3, Love it.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well as for me, I have watched very few Anime's sort of stuck to just one though I have slight interests in a few more such as Full Metal Alchemist. But the music I will be sharing is from my favorite, Naruto.

I've always found the music in Naruto to be quite fitting for the given situations in the Anime, how ever when Shippuden came out the soundtrack blew my mind a little more
    They always seem to get it right in this anime when it comes down to sad scenes.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I only watch two anime, so

Death Note theme

And the theme for Axis Powers Hetalia, which you're lucky enough to hear literally every five minutes if you watch it on Funimation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's my song share xD

That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh god Aze, I heard song when I was at Hailey's last. Least now I know now where it actually came from, it was most humorous

As for you Sombo, I quite like Death Note. The only problem is I've not actually watched the Anime version, I've only seen the two live action ones which I thought was pretty good ^^
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @ Stu: PLEASE, watch the anime's from Death Note, they are (in my humble opinion, haha) 10.000 times BETTER then the movies! (although, the ending is quite good, hehe).
    I also have the manga's (half of them), they are just the same as the anime.

Aaaaah, anime ...
    Thanks to an ex of mine, I am now addicted to a few series, haha.
    Before I only knew Pokeman, I learned a whole other side of anime 2 years ago ...

I love Death Note, I have all series as a limited edition DVD box, but I hate the opening song (both of them), haha.
    I do however, love "L's Theme B".

And then there's the beautiful "Lilium" from Elfien Lied.
    This song just carries the whole series and, in my opinion, and make the series what they are and make them complete.
    The song itself is in Latin.

(the version in the series isn't that long, and then there's only the woman singing)

Also the end title song is nice one too "Be your girl".
    And if you translated the lyrics, you got some beautiful lines in it.

And there's "This is my road" from Guin Saga.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The movies were ok... I saw the second and third ones. They were entertaining, at least I like the actor that plays L.

But I personally prefer the manga. The anime is pretty much the same but I think it's a little over-dramatic. xD They make it look like an action series but it's so not, haha.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think the music does that to the series, and some close-up shots from certain characters.

I must say, I have read the first 4 manga's, but I haven't watched the complete series.
    I watched the first 3, and then skipped about 7 epi's, and then started to watch the rest.
    I keep telling myself to watch the whole thing sometime, but I just can't get myself to do it, not so much fun watching it alone, as I used to watch those with someone else.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu