Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mohatu's Pride..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I joined, I'm Dhati.. Can't really remember what his name Means in Swahili though lol

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for joining everyone. ^_^

EDIT:

dhati { English: definitely }
    adverb

dhati { English: doubtless }
    adverb

dhati { English: aim, pl aims }
    noun

dhati { English: character }
    noun

dhati { English: essence }
    noun 9/10

dhati { English: free-will }
    noun 9/10, pl dhati -

dhati { English: goal }
    noun

dhati { English: intention }
    noun 9/10, pl dhati

dhati { English: nature }
    noun

dhati { English: plan }
    noun ,

dhati { English: purpose, pl purposes }
    noun ,

dhati { English: resolve }
    noun 9/10, pl dhati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah so that what it was, I put in Nature to get the name So yeah. :P

~KTL~!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All right, I was just wondering what the status was with your RP, Is it going yet? Are you still looking for characters? I am new to the whole idea, but I want to start. I created a few of my own characters, and I would love to play any of them! otherwise, let me know what characters you still need...
    I am also including the character description for the character that I created. Tell me if he would fit in anywhere.

Name:
    Ithabise (meaning celebrate) -I thought it sounded cool too!

Physical Characteristics:
    Ithabise is an adolescent Male about the age if Simba During the scene in TLK 1 during the Hakuna Matata song as he first gets older (the scene where they are crossing the log during the intermission of the song...) He is very well built but he has a "scraggly"(rough) look as he has lived on his own for years. He also walks with a limp in his right front leg and he has a bad cut in his left ear. These injuries are due to a run in with a crocodile at a very young age yet he has never disclosed this, and nobody else knows why. His mane has not fully came in yet as he is still fairly young, and he is of a color slightly darker than Simba, but lighter than Scar.

Personality Characteristics:
    Ithabise is a wise character in many things for his age, yet he is very shy, and is usually found on the outskirts of a group, and he frequently keeps to himself. He is frequently refered to as a "Drifter".
    Ithabise was separated from his pride at a very young age due to a fire, and has lived by himself for the majority of his life, and thus, has learned how to fight, and to hunt very well.
    He has a mysterious, and secret side to him in the fact that nobody really knows where he came from and how he became to be on his own, but there are many rumors. One such rumor is that he was once destined to be the king of the pride he was separated from.
    Ithabise is also well in tune with his surroundings, and can be around without anyone knowing he is there. This character trait is favorable by many, yet feared by others.
    Also, though he does'nt usually talk about it, Ithabise is on a never-ending journey to find out what happened to his pride, and his family. He also had a brother that was also separated during the fire.

-Also, this is what I am calling a "Beginning Character Profile" meaning this is what is known about him at this point, but throughout the storylines, his character will become more apparent through interactions with others.

My avitar is a pic I drew of what he looks like (bad upload, but it still gives you an idea... )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, yes! I would be delighted to have you join in The RP's started, it's here:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/mohatuspride/

Your character is fine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm There!

Thanks, I have joined in... I am currently deployed on a training exercise to El Centro, California, and finding a computer to sign in on is not always guaranteed. I will wait to actually join into the rp until I get back to C.P. which should be around the 23rd-27th of this month. I Hope this is OK.