Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Secret Santa 2020 (Real Gift Exchange)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I received my gift a few days ago! Thanks so much to my Secret Santa! I will update this later with some photos and more info.

EDIT: My gift arrived a day before New Years eve, right before we were going to travel to another province, so that was quite lucky!

Anyway, without any further ado...My Secret Santa was...Sadiki!

He sent me this masterfully wrapped packages and I admit, that getting rid of the wrapping paper felt like a crime. Because, TLK wrapping paper!

0-02-0a-18b7a5bfda4808fde0f3cb7a1efe4b48687354bd3c7aadef2a4655556ef82b79_5cb280a7.jpg

Inside I found this beautiful Simba porcelain ornament and some delicious chocolate:

0-02-0a-351d08a5d05b4be2c45139de0ae55905c7d189a0d6a2fd30eb9b00bffbffcb51_43cde35f.jpg

The ornament was a wonderful surprise, because I didn't own any TLK Christmas ornaments. And I like to collect anything Lion King related that is porcelain or ceramic, so it was perfect!

The chocolate was really good too! Especially Tupla, that was really tasty! Is it Finnish candy btw?

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts Sadiki!

And Sharifu, thank you so much as well for organizing this! It made my Christmas holiday so much brighter in these grim times.
    Last edited by Kossu; January 7th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    The chocolate was really good too! Especially Tupla, that was really tasty! Is it Finnish candy btw?
    Yes those were Finnish Chocolate which I ordered from Finland with some other things we ordered from there, I'm glad you liked them.

My secret santa gift arrived yesterday, but I was very sleep deprived so I didn't get to it then. My secret Santa was KanuTGL and she got quite a few things for the whole family.Here is picture of the Wrapping and the Card that came with the package:

Here is picture of some Overwatch pins, which btw are first things related to Overwatch have, though I would like to have a lot more. Really cool!

Kanu also got something for our little princess though she is still a bit too small for them... I'm not sure if she will absolutely hate or love The Lion king when she grows up, but for sure she will have quite big dose of it through out her life

And last but not least... actually saved the best for last. An absolutely AMAZING piece of art work. I love seeing art of our characters and Kanu's art is certainly quite spectacular!!!

Thank you for everything!
    Last edited by Sadiki; January 25th, 2021 at 04:48 AM.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yaay! I'm glad the package arrived safely, and I'm so glad you like the gifts! Glad I got to return the favour, as, like I mentioned, you were my Secret Santa last time I participated

I know the shirts were a bit too big for Mikaela right now, but then I thought "Hey, I've got a good margin if they take forever to arrive!" And I'm happy to hear you liked the pins, and the art. I always try to do my very best whenever I get to draw your characters ^^ The stock it's printed on is from work; as I'm 50% of the management in the shop I decided we had to test our new fancy materials on something...

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    I'm not sure if she will absolutely hate or love The Lion king when she grows up, but for sure she will have quite big dose of it through out her life
    Haha, well, technically she exists thanks to TLK, so she'll not really have a choice I should think I do hope she'll come to enjoy it though ^^

And thank you Kossu, you are too kind

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!