Quote Originally Posted by Taneli View Post
I really like your car KS, it's a lovely colour! Reminds me of a purple one I saw when I was at a Toyota dealership and I wanted it

I'm now an old man, so it seems only fitting I have an old man car! Behold my 2004 Toyota Corolla T3 VVTi, easily the cheapest to run and most reliable car I've ever owned. It's got air con and large cup holders, which at my age is kind of all I want. Though a bit more acceleration wouldn't be a bad thing, it is a bit...slow XD

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8/IMG_9805.jpg
I had a 2002 Corolla up until this past fall, and that was the best goddamn car ever. I cried real tears letting go of it, and every time I see one on the road still I get a pang that I gave up on it. I wanted to own that car for 25 years but it was in 2 pretty major accidents and unlike yours, the air conditioning died about 5 years ago, made summers pretty wretched. But I managed to book it past other cars in it, my beige chariot!

I have a perfectly boring, base model monotone Volkswagen Jetta now. It's fine, I like the steering. My crappy old car had nicer features tbh, but it rolls from place A to place B, with working air.

But my god did I love my Corolla, the car of my heart! Toyotas are the best, even if I don't have one right now.