I also been back at my old job since June 16th so just over a month now. As I work in travel industry and also Hertz went bankrupt I was surprised when I got offered my old position back. At first I wasn't sure if I should just go back as the 600$ unemployment boost in states was basically making me earn about twice my weekly wages, but at the same time job security is nice. I do feel like the trend in my current job is more like it is in spring time, as we're very busy in Friday - Monday and pretty dead Tue-Thur. which is quite understandable. I do feel like people for the most part have learned to live in the current situation pretty well, though sometimes I run into situation where people either over shoot or little the situation. In personal level the whole COVID situation hasn't effected me in any way, heck financially it's been more of a blessing for our household, but the situation is far from over and much can still go wrong as the longer the situation carries out the more edge people will get. My personal prediction is that we will have to live rather cautious lives for at least a year longer and thereafter if we have vaccine that can be applied to at least 90% in global scale and has high efficiency rate, we can start going back to what used to be. If however the virus will mutate enough in that time frame, it may just have to be accepted as another periodic diseases.