Well, they do say that a lot of people experience just mild flu symptoms, or in some cases none at all. I hope you did have it Kanu, that way you'll have some immune protection at least.

We are wondering about the same thing with my partner, as we live in one of the provinces in the Netherlands with the most cases. While he was still at work a few weeks ago (now he works from home), he got a cold and we both had it for about 10 days with some mild symptoms. We both hope it was the virus, but it could have been just a simple cold as well. Who knows...We do want to get tested, if there is an opportunity in the future.

That aside, I can relate to Nathalie and CGW on the stress issue.I feel a bit choked from stress these days, seeing how this affects the whole world. Also, knowing that my family is 2800km away doesn't help(both parents over 60 with serious chronic illnesses). There won't be any flights to Greece for a few weeks, which also contributes to extra stress. At least there's a lockdown there and they took measures relatively early. The cases are few for now and I hope it will stay that way...Even though they fear for the worst in areas with immigrant camps, on the islands.

Only good thing is that we can still go out, so a daily walk around the park and some fresh air does wonders. As long as the weather is ok, which was the case last week. It's almost April and I can't wait for summer to come. Warm weather and more sun, I need that so badly.