Since I moved to another state (from California to Colorado) and took my job full time remote less than 2 months before all the shelter-in-place orders started, not a ton has changed for me. I was already not going many places because I still barely know anyone here, and I was working from home anyway. So not a ton has changed for me -- it is just a lonelier version of what would have been the case otherwise. I'll consider myself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
You can't really buy any masks online, they seem to back ordered and you can't get any until months from now. I could try to get crafty and make something for us, but I don't have any bandanas, or old or extra clothes that I just want to destroy to make masks. But starting April 22, it is going to be required that you wear one when in public, that police might start fining you if you are not wearing one. I guess it's to help when you are in places that make social distancing difficult, like grocery stores and pharmacies.
All of Colorado has that same mask requirement now. I think it's supposed to be a general rule anywhere you go outside the home but I've been to the park several times and seen plenty of people walking around without them.

Audra, you might find some bandanas in one of the bags in the closet of my old room. I was looking for some when I was considering make my own mask, and realized they were probably in a bag I left behind. I managed to order some masks on Etsy just last week and they arrived in 2-3 days (from vendors located in the US, mind you), so that might be another option for the long term.