Again, massive congrats to you and Petteri, Audra It must be so exciting. Hmm, is this the first Lea baby?

Life over here goes on... The spread has really gone down a lot this summer, like they said it would, so at the moment things are starting to feel more optimistic. Sort of. Being out and about feels less scary and even though we've ramped up testing, confirmed cases are dropping. And people from certain regions of the country can now visit Denmark and Norway, woo I still think our neighbours' reasoning on travel restrictions are weird. For a while now, Norwegians and Danes have been allowed to come into Sweden, but Swedes haven't been allowed to Norway or Denmark. As if Swedes inherently carry the virus and returning travellers can't have it or anything... (It was Danes who brought covid to Scania in the first place~)

I'm still sort of wary of going on trains, or planes, but as it turns out I have to take the bus every day for my new job(!!), which is a one hour commute each way. Of course I landed something that can't be done from home, haha. It doesn't feel great to be on public transport because my default assumption is that the general public are awful people, hah - and the other day there was a woman on board who was sneezing and blowing her nose half of the way there - but I can't turn down a job opportunity in this time either... Unemployment here is higher than the government first thought and it does feel good to not be part of that statistic o.-

I agree that travel now is a personal decision. Europe is doing better and people have started going on holidays abroad to certain places again, so I suppose you have to weigh the risks yourself. Precautions like masks and hand sanitizers are good! I hope you feel better soon either way, Kossu