I ran into someone I know earlier today when I was going to the store.
In February I sat next to her on the train home from London, and now, we were having a chat with 2 meters between us.
Just like ... How is this 2020?

We were at the beach for a week, and twice, we arrived somewhere, and left within 5 minutes.
I get it, people want to go outside, and so did we, didn't want to just sit at a holiday home for 7 days straight, but the people in those 2 places were a complete shambles.
We then also went to another 2 places, and those towns were such a big difference. The majority of people were trying to get out of your way, were in those other places, the majority were walking towards you on purpose.

I got cornered at Aldi, I say it out loud that I am, and no one moves. 3 people were all in my face really.
I squeeze my way out, and I say "an excuse me would come a long way you know!" instead of rubbing against me, but I'm the idiot aparently.

Masks will be mandatory as of Friday in the UK.
Bit too late, but then again, UK's been late with everything.

@Kossu, I'm the same, I really want to go home, but it just seems such a hassle now too, and even though we'd just be at my parents for a week, I'm feeling scared to travel. Even though we'd be on the bike, so not interacting with anyone.
We were supposed to go end of August, but Adam's days off have been changed majorly, and he's just been given a week of in September, as they are kind of just giving people a week, rather then seeing if that's actually a week they would want off.

At least there's 2021 to look forward too.