Not much has changed for me since everything got locked down. I'm considered a key worker, so I'm still going to work every day, though we did decide to split our team up and start working shifts, to reduce the risk of the whole lab having to be shut if someone gets ill (thankfully, I'm still being paid full despite only working half hours, so that's a win)

So, I'm still managing to leave the house, and thankfully the food situation has gotten a lot better. A couple of weeks back I was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to feed myself properly because all the super markets were empty, but that's not so much of an issue now.

I have been using some of my free time to catch up with some gaming. In recent weeks I've played through Doom Eternal, the Resident Evil 3 remake and I've just started the Final Fantasy VII remake, which I'm about 10 hours into now. Something that has got me a little concerned, though, I have a trip to Florida to visit Disney World planned for the first week in September. It would have been my first trip there, and while it's not yet been cancelled, I am worrying that things will still be locked down then and I'll have to cancel it. Obviously, if that's the case it'll be for the best and I'll hopefully be able to re-book my trip, but it's still a little disappointing.