Seeing how many people CoVID-19 has affected, I thought I'd make a new thread, where we can discuss our situations, frustrations etc.

After the outbreak that started in December in China, I was alarmed, but I didn't expect it to affect so many.

Here in the Netherlands, they didn't take serious measures until a few weeks ago. And people are still pretty laid back in my opinion (the great weather the last days isn't helping). People are still allowed to go out in groups of 3 people max. Most stores have closed, including cafes, restaurants etc. There will be restrictions here until the 1st of June.

We are spending our time with my partner indoors most of the time and usually go out for walks in the evening, as it gets tiring to be stuck in a 20m² apartment. In April we will move to a new place and somehow we hope it will all go smoothly. We had plans to get married in May and my parents were going to visit as well, but none of that can happen now. I am a bit sad about it all, but on the other hand it's most important that everyone stays safe. Everything else can wait and happen another time, so I can live with it. I just hope the situation can be contained soon.