I'm happy Bindi Irwin got her wedding day yesterday, but unlike her, we all don't own a huge piece of (private) land, or a zoo like they do to still have the wedding.
I thought it was a bit ... thoughtless towards everyone else who's not able to get their wedding in these next few months. They aren't the only ones that were planning a wedding for about a year now.

It's hard for us.
Even though, in May we'll be together for 4 years, we've not been together like this.
We are in a double bedroom (shared house), and do have a separate bathroom, but there's no where to go.
We share the kitchen with 2 others, of who we don't know where they go, who they meet, so can they bring the virus back with them, you just don't know.
The woman who recently moved in downstairs, the day that Boris announced we have to stay in, she was still having visitors.
She'd better not bring anyone in the house for the next 3 weeks, because we will be knocking on her door to tell her to keep people out!

Adam's home from work for at least 8 weeks.
And we've never been together for so long, in this room.
We were either at my apartment (oh, how I miss it ) which had 6 rooms, so plenty of room, or we'd just be out, doing things, go to the city, a zoo, things like that.

So, I may end up killing him before these 8 weeks are up ...
No time like now, to really get to know your spouse!

For me, it's not much new I'm afraid.
Been in this room for the past 1,5 years since I moved, since this loser can't find a job *sigh*.
So I guess I'm kind of used to just sitting here, doing very little.

We were supposed to go to the beach this Sunday, as his mom has her own holiday home in Yorkshire.
With Adam now being home from work, we thought we'd go up there a week earlier, which would have been last Tuesday.
The holiday park said it would stay open for owners, and people who have a card to get in, which we have.
What better place to isolate yourself for 2 weeks, then a holiday home, at the beach, our own kitchen, 2 bedrooms.
But then they made the decision to close, so whe're here in this house with a bunch of idiots.

It is what it is.

I've been going to the supermarket every day for the past 2 weeks, because we have only 1 shelf in the fridge, and not much freezer space either, so we can't stock up like some people do.
And if people just wouldn't, there wouldn't be an issue
I felt fine doing it, but then last Monday, I got such a huge scare, because people were even more close then they ever were, breathing down your neck.
Coughing and sneezing with no protection, mouth wide open into the air, like, SERIOUSLY ???

And on Adam's day off last week, we had to go to 4 different supermarkets, to actually get some food for 5-6 days, it's insane.

My panic disorder is causing me to feel pain that may not be real either.
It's really hard to tell now. As I'm so stressed out now, of maybe getting it, that my brain is starting to make the symptoms while I'm perfectly fine. But it's getting harder and harder to convince myself that I'm fine.
So I'm on meds almost every evening now for the past few days to stay calm.

THANK GOD PIZZAHUT STILL DELIVERS!

So we've had some things planned, and none of them will be happening.
Yes, I'm upset, but I do realize it's for the best now off course.
As long as we get refunds on all the things. Which then, isn't all too bad, it's a huge chunck of money we'll get back.

We were supposed to go to London today, to see the Prince of Egypt musical.
We had booked it in January, was my Christmas present from Adam.
We've gotten a refund on the train tickets last night, now just waiting for the musical tickets to be refunded.

Then Disneyland in June. I'm not having good eyes on that either.
As long as they keep the park officially closed, so should the hotels (the partner hotels), and we should get refunded on that too, aswell as Eurostar.
Our annual passes expire end of June, and, The Festival of The Lion King was returning, so great timing.
But even if it would be safe again by June, the festival wouldn't be happening (no time for rehearsels and such me thinks).

A nice thing is though, the amount of days the park is closed, will get added to our passes, so who knows, maybe August/September.

Then we were going to the beach again after coming back from Disney.

And at the end of August, we wanted to take the bike to Belgium and surprise my parents.
And then stay there for a few days.
(I need my dose of Belgian food ...)
I'm more upset about that, because I really miss the food, and just the country in general, and speaking my own language.