Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
Don't watch Quack Pack then, Kanu, haha!
Nah, I don't I used to when I was little, but it was more a case of "It's a cartoon and there's nothing else on so I'll watch it" than actually liking it xD

I know a lot of people enjoy the new DuckTales, but I just can't do it I guess I've tried clips and the odd short to see if I could get a feel for it, but HD&L are just too insufferable for me, haha. Regarding Webby, I haven't seen enough to make any judgement, obviously, though I get the impression they've just made her into the opposite of what she was, ie into the "Strong Female Character" trope, which I also find off-putting I didn't enjoy her character when I was younger either, because I also thought she was a boring girly-girl, but how is it better to remove one stereotype to just apply another?

And, psh, I bought a full year's subscription of Disney+ the moment it came out here, because of course I did :P There still are a bunch of old series missing though, yeah. I really want to see Darkwing Duck and Jungle Cubs and TailSpin and all the rest, but they're not there yet in this region either