Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
As since I started to work, I'm on medication every weekend, and those meds give me terrible side effects, so been very sick almost every day lately due to them.
So I really needed today, to just be alone, and just relax and do nothing and not worry about anything for a change.
Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so bad. I hope you can feel a bit better after relaxing today.

Taking a break from studying here. I've lost track of how much coffee I've had today.

Got to travel 3 hours by train tomorrow for a 1 hour practical, fun times(practicals are the only lessons that are excluded from the lockdown rules since they are essential for the studies). It's supposed to be an exotic animal practical (one of the species is snakes), but it turns out the university doesn't own reptiles anymore?? Which is kind of a big bummer, since I really like reptiles and was very much looking forward to this. I heard that one of the professors brought their own pet snakes on a few lucky groups, so I'm hoping that'll be the case for my group as well.