Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have no idea where those area's are you are talking about

We just walked around town mainly, high streets, near the big parkinglot/Sainsburys.

I already got a reminder text for my first vaccin.
    I'm just not going to do it.
    I'm not against vaccins, but I'd prefer this one to be around for a bit longer, just to see how people get on with possible issues.
    + I'm in no mood to get sick twice (let's face it, I probably will)
    + I will get it when I can choose which one (which is probably never, though, I want Pfizer, and aparantly that's what I could get, but meh, I'm just not interested at all at this point).

+ even fully vaccinated, I will still have to pay +300 € in tests to see my family in Belgium, due to UK government rules, like, WHAT ??
    So, right now, apart from getting milder symptoms when getting Covid19, there's no upside for me at this particular time.
    And I have thought about all this, because as you might remember, my dad was in the ICU last year on a ventilator.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Your friendly neighbourhood poom! Taneli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    I have no idea where those area's are you are talking about

We just walked around town mainly, high streets, near the big parkinglot/Sainsburys.
    I'm guessing you mean Tesco, the huge one next to the bus/train station. The only big Sainsbury's is out in Hessle and I'm guessing you weren't there But glad you had a good time

Regarding the vaccine, I had my first Pfizer shot on Wednesday, and other than 12 hours of a sore arm I had no side effects at all I would recommend going for it if purely to help protect others, but I understand your reasons for not wanting to.

-

I've spent today in the kitchen doing meal prep for next week. Made a potato and lentil pie and a veggie curry

Also watched my rugby team get dumped out of the cup earlier today ah well!