Yeah, Glomgold seeing him the first time was like "what??" the looks are so different. But he's definately good comic relief in the show.
Show has been cancelled, so no more when season 3 is done

2 nights ago we started to watch Broadchurch. Adam kept mentioning it, he's seen it long ago, and wanted to see it again.
And since I've gotten a big love for David Tennant after seeing Dr Who during lockdown 1.

But not much impressed usually with British drama series. I always feel the quality isn't as good "what I'm used to", so tried putting it off, lol.

We ended up watching entire first series in 1 go! 6 hours! Can't believe I kept putting off watching this, I loved it! The suspense, the emotions, you feel for the characters, on the edge of my seat, trying to figure out who's the bad guy! (I knew though since episode 3 or 4, then maybe I thought someone else, but kept going back to that person).
We started series 2 now yesterday.

Today he's back at work for a few days, and I'm catching up on some movies I got in the past few weeks, cleaning up my laptop.

Extremely lazy day.
This lockdown is much harder then the first.
Being in this room together for 3 months almost the first time, and now again for 3 weeks already, it's too much now.
So I'm actually glad he's out, so I can just do nothing ... lol (oh, he knows).
As since I started to work, I'm on medication every weekend, and those meds give me terrible side effects, so been very sick almost every day lately due to them.
So I really needed today, to just be alone, and just relax and do nothing and not worry about anything for a change.

So, watching some cheesy Xmas movies still