Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I already like the fact this woman is Flemish, so, no offense at all hehe, she'll teach her students Flemish and not Dutch from Holland

He's liking them. Last week he would have missed half the lesson as he had to go to the hospital, and he actually quit work early, so he could make the lesson because he wanted too, so that's really good

We just watched Hidden Figures (I'd just seen it before though).
    Going to bed now to stay warm, as Miss Retard from downstairs turned the heating off, so the room will get cold soon.

She's not smart enough to not touch the panel, but to just turn the knob in her own room to 0 (keeps it on 5, otherwise she wouldn't be turning the heat off from the control panel in the hallway). God... She's an absolute joke she is!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Woa, that's quite the multitasking Taneli! And banana loaf cake sounds delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    I already like the fact this woman is Flemish, so, no offense at all hehe, she'll teach her students Flemish and not Dutch from Holland
    None taken, Dutch isn't my first language so it doesn't matter to me. Great to hear Adam enjoys the lessons so much.