Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Well, we had another snow storm today, so my hopes for spring have been quashed again

Thanks, Kossu I did go for a covid test on Thursday and it came back negative, so it's just a mild cold Not enough to knock me out, thankfully, but juust enough symptoms to keep me working from home, which I honestly don't mind at all~

I've spent the evening looking for new jobs to apply to but haven't found that many, so that's depressing I miss student life so, so much. The freedom - the opportunity to set your own schedule, the variation in work you do, the new things you learn and new people you meet... It can be so very tough, gosh do I know, but now that I've landed in 8-hour-a-day hell I would give anything to go back. Blah

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Belated reply here, but I'm glad it wasn't anything serious Kanu!

And I'm sorry to hear you feel like this with your current situation. I really do hope in the future you can find a job that will feel more rewarding and not so stressful and unfulfilling as now.

Also, if you miss studying isn't there any opportunity to go back to it? I don't know what your current situation is and how potential government funding works in Sweden, but if there's something that sparks your interest and could be viable, maybe it's worth considering?