Some may have seen on my FB, I have a job now (for 12 weeks, if things go alright), and my feet are killing me, definately not having the right shoes to wear, not sure if it's worth getting something new (like black Skechers) if it won't be extended after 12 weeks, as Skechers are expensive, but it's like walking on clouds! I have 4 pair already, but all are too colorful to wear.

Today I just woke up, like, you know, you just wake up, and you just already know that today isn't going to be great.
Needed to go to the post office, buy & print of a label myself, printer wouldn't work "printer is offline" crap machine But got a QR code in the mail, so went to post office, thinking they could scan it, and print me off a label, nope, they couldn't, had to go to the other mail office, over 1km away, and I was not in the mood to walk up there with my feet hurting this much, so sent the buyer an e-mail it'll get shipped tomorrow. Used Adam's PC, hooray, it printed ... pfff.

Just put in all my bathroom towels in the washing machine as I had none left.
I'm supposed to make cheesecake also, before all ingredients expire, but not in the mood, I'll do it tonight.

And watching some more Seinfeld now.