Hey all!

This is kind of late notice, but unfortunately Lea will probably go down September 1st and how long it will take to restore it is unknown at the time.

This is all due the GDPR which has been in effect since end of May. Kirauni notified me in May that she will have to change the server she is hosting her forum on due the GDPR, but she wont be able to keep hosting Lea any longer because of it, so we Vidan suggested he can host Lea either on his server or on server host he is paying for. The problem is we haven't gotten around doing anything about it as first he had a vacation in beginning of July and in the day of he got back I went to Finland for a month, so we haven't have time to set things up. We will try to get the site set up as fast as we can, but we will also have to figure out how to comply with GDPR as we're serving EU area as well. Vbulletin 5 has update which automatically does everything to comply with the regulations but Vbulletin 4 is not supported any longer so we have to figure out our own way.

As of now I have no estimate when the site will be back on after September 1st, but as both me and Vidan work full time and my school continues tomorrow it might be a while. Mean while I try to keep you guys posted on Lea Facebook page and hopefully the site is not down for too long...