Thanks Thanks:  18

Thread: Secret Santa 2017 (Real Gift Exchange)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if I got my Secret Santa gift yet. On December 22, Petteri and I drove to Oregon to spend Christmas with my family, and we will be here until January 7. About a week and a half before Christmas, I was thinking of contacting my Secret Santa through the Draw Names website and telling him/her that if they didn't ship my gift yet, to send it to my mom's address. But then I kind of forgot to do that and was busy with so many important things, such as finals. It's alright though, that just means I'll have a gift to look forward to once I get home.

I want to see pictures of what people got!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    I want to see pictures of what people got!
    Don't mind if I do then!

Not that you need me to lol....Audra was my Secret Santa!

She got me a perfect gift. I said in the list that I collect coffee mugs, but I didn't say that I specifically aim for the TALL style mugs, because they can be hard to find and the shorties are a little sturdier and smaller if someone overseas got my name.

Lo and behold, it was a tall one! With a terrific soothing color palette that weirdly matches my household color scheme, so even when I'm lazy and leave it on the end table all day with cold coffee in it it will still look harmonious somehow. o_O I love that it's got that pencil sketch look, too.

20171227_191608
    20171227_191627

It fits right in!
    20171227_191819

Adorable card too, I feel like I got an extra present for the drawing inside lol.

Thank you so much! Hope you have a great time catching up with your family and decompressing.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.