Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Your Favourites - TLG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your Favourites - TLG

I thought it would be fun to do one of these in this section Inspired by the good old "TLK Getting to know you" thread. Feel free to add more categories if you think of more, and to update it if you want as you watch later episodes.
    Also, because it's not a perfect series and has had its bad moments, I also included a "Least Favourite" section, just for fun

YOUR FAVOURITE
    Lion Guard Member:
    Secondary Character:
    Villain:
    Cutest character:
    Character all-round:
    Episode:
    Song:
    Scene:
    Quote:

LEAST FAVOURITE
    Annoying character:
    Dumbest character:
    Worst episode:
    Lamest song:
    Cringeworthy moment:
    Eye-rolling quote:

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Fun!

YOUR FAVOURITE
    Lion Guard Member: This is super tough to decide. Kion used to be a given, but something about his character is getting on my nerves lately :/ I get that he's the main character and all that, but he's just too good at what he does and I can't really see why. He has the Roar and he's he son of Simba, yes, but that doesn't automatically make him an awesome leader. He's a natural, yes, but why? We haven't really seen him learn to lead the Guard. He's just been perfect at it from the start? I still like him a lot, but not as much as I used to. ...back to the question, I think my favourite Guard member is a tie between Ono and Beshte!
    Secondary Character: Jasiri, because she's super awesome!
    Villain: Reirei, because she has the best villain song and a great design!
    Cutest character: Badili. So adorable!
    Character all-round: Ono or Beshte! They are also great at what they do and rarely make mistakes, but neither of these two get on my nerves the way Kion does, so there must be something about them that's better written than Kion!
    Episode: Lions of the Outlands! Because Zira, Kovu, Vitani and Nuka. Eeee!
    Song: Sisi Ni Sawa!
    Scene: Hmm... I'm not really sure. I haven't mentioned Fuli at all yet, and I love her, so I'm gonna say "My Own Way" C:
    Quote: It's difficult to pick, but "Oh no, dad, we already had that talk! Can you feel the love tonight... I know all about that mushy stuff." is always a good one :P

LEAST FAVOURITE
    Annoying character: Bunga.
    Dumbest character: Bunga.
    Worst episode: Bunga the Wise, probably. Never Roar Again was also a huge let-down, I had such high expectations for that one :C
    Lamest song: I've already picked so much on Bunga, so I'll take something else xD "Kuishi Ni Kucheka" felt like such an awkward song. It doesn't have the same ring to it as Hakuna Matata :/
    Cringeworthy moment: Most recently, when Kion went to effortlessly speak to Mufasa in Never Roar Again. For crying out loud. Stop it. Think for yourself for once. Or speak to someone who is actually alive oh my god. Where is Simba in all this??
    Eye-rolling quote: Pretty much every quote by Zuri in Return of the Roar. "I broke a claw! It hurts!" Geeeez, we really really really don't need more of these "girly" stereotype characters. Stop it!

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    YOUR FAVOURITE
    Lion Guard Member: Ono Also kinda Kion, but Ono is just a cool character. Straightforward, smart but has some funny lines too.
    Secondary Character: Jasiri, of course!
    Villain: Not sure, I do like Mzingo. I'm not a huge fan of ReiRei but I have to agree she has a cool villain song. I want to like Janja more but he's just so unsuccessful that it's hard to respect him as a villain.
    Cutest character: I can't decide :P Will get back to this one.
    Character all-round: Probably Jasiri, I just wish we got to see more of her.
    Episode: Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots, also I quite liked Bunga and the King. Probably others too.
    Song: Sisi Ni Sawa! So awesome.
    Scene: That adorable moment with Kion and Jasiri when they're saying goodbye to each other, and kind of don't want to admit that they want to see each other again Also I recall a funny moment where Ono gets poop on him and he thinks it's mud, lol.
    Quote:

LEAST FAVOURITE

Annoying character: Bunga
    Dumbest character: Bunga as well, though maybe also Chungu.
    Worst episode: Maybe the Lost Gorillas
    Lamest song: One of Beshte's raps, I just don't like that. Also I never liked Bird with a Thousand Voices.
    Cringeworthy moment: Must say I have to agree with Kanu (again) the frequency and ease with which Kion was visiting Mufasa at times drove me crazy. Not cringeworthy I suppose, but very annoying all the same.
    Eye-rolling quote: Probably something from Bunga or one of the Antelopes, lol.
    That which you manifest is before you.