Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Greetings to the other lions of the pride!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Greetings to the other lions of the pride!

Hi! I'm a female fan of the Lion King Franchise. I'mItalian. I love reading, watching movies and going out for a stroll. I watched the Lion King for the first time when I was three years old. My mother telled to me a very funny and sweet story about this matter. One day we (me and my family) were going out for a stroll. I stopped in front of a shop and I said to my mother: "Buy it to me, please!" Guess what was? It was the VHS of the Lion King. What else to say? My favorite character is Simba. I like the others Disney movies too! Apart from that, my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. I like Old Hollywood movies. My favorite is Gone with the wind and my favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn. I like modern films too. I'm a Monty Python fan. I'm interested in personality theories like MBTI. What else to say... see you in the boards!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome to our humble little community! Seems like a lot of background info right off the get go. I'm sure you will fit right in. The board is rather slow now days, but there is still something posted almost everyday.

I still remember how I obtained my copy of TLK VHS. I got it for Christmas 1995, though I didn't become a fan until 1998.

Anyways, happy posting!

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Salutations!

Always nice to meet another TLK fan, as well as someone else who likes old Hollywood movies.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome to Lea!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to Lea Halalela! MBTI is a lot to wrap your head around, good for you! I just take the quizzes every now and then, lol.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.