Well hello everyone!

My name is Katelyn, but you can just call me Kate. I hail from a small city in Ontario, Canada.

Some of you may know me from older forums such as TLKPride or MyLionKing as I used to be a very active member way back, but for all the new pride members, here's a little information about myself:

First of all, I am a huge TLK fan, (obviously ) always have been since a young cub and my love for the film has only grown stronger as I've aged. My favourite character from all of the films is Mufasa. I have many reasons for why I love Mufasa the most, but the main one is that he reminds me a lot of my own father.

My other interests include basketball, the NBA, (mainly the Cavaliers.. seriously, I'm a huge Cavs & LeBron James fan, never shut up about them.) and the two of my all-time favourite TV series' are How I Met Your Mother and Chuck.

Now for the boring part, what I do for a living.. Currently I am a Hospitality Management graduate and work as a Sous-chef at a very busy restaurant in my town. This job takes up all my free time on the weekends unfortunately.

Well enough about me,

I look forward to meeting some new pride members and catching up with old ones I've known on previous forums back in the day.