Oh lord, I'm terrible at introductions. Either way, here goes:
I'm XoX, but you can call me whatever. I like many things, but the lion king has always been a "guilty pleasure" of mine
That's why I joined this forum; hoping to meet others who also like TLK and other things!

I know it sounds kind of stupid, because essentially that's what friends are. However, about a year ago I moved from western Europe to Virginia, so not only is it very hard to maintain contact with my old friends (Hellooooo timezones! :P ), I also happen to live in the middle of nowhere, making it hard for me to make any new friends to begin with.
And while it's been tons of fun, I'd still like to have other people to talk to...

Other than the lion king, I like to play video games every once in a while. I adore languages (although I'm terrible at learning them >-< ), and don't even get me started on food.
I love food
All the food
ALL OF IT

Well, I'm not quite sure what else to add. It's about 5:30 am right now, so my brain isn't functioning as well as it should
Either way, if anyone's got any questions, feel free to ask them! I love answering questions :>

So; I hope I'll see y'all around~