For me UK leave is bad news. I like UK a lot. I already lived there several months and want eventually return to stay another months or years. I even have family members with UK citizenship who will have more troubles because their parents live in Czech republic.

However from more general point of view. Brexit campaign was build upon false claims. For example:

1. they say that UK gives more than gets. It's massive bullshit. UK get free access to european market. Now they will have to pay for it and it will be not a funny money.
2. they say that UK have to accept bad EU regulations. Well they will have to accept them anyway if they want to trade with EU. Huge Duh!
3. they say that they have no control over immigration. Pardon? UK is one of the countries with most secured borders from whole EU. UK economy hugely profits from EU migrants. There will be no change for arabian or indian people so where is the point?

Situation is same in whole EU. People are badly informed about what EU is and what it does. They only listen to short informations mostly about bad things. If there is something that needs to be improved it is better education about EU ... and it needs to be done as soon as possible.