Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Moving to London - Share Info!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Moving to London - Share Info!

Hey guys.

Does anyone have any experience living in London? I'm looking for information on everything, and anyone here from the U.K. overall would be great to hear from. I'd be moving in from the U.S. and working, so business related things too would help!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm also interested in this topic, because I'm moving to a place near London too in a few weeks. Fortunately it is not directly in London, although I like the city, but it is very expensive living in the city center.

The only warning I received was to be careful with estate agents, but the same goes for every place I guess. For me the move it is more "simple" since I don't have to deal with the working permit and visa stuff as long as the UK is still part of the EU as for you coming from the US. So I wish you good luck. :-)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I hope you move to the UK then before they vote to get away from the EU, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    True, but when you sign a working contract you automatically get a working permit and even if they leave the EU right now, I guess it will take some time to adapt and create new regulations...
    When you travel to the UK from the EU even now you need to undergo security checks, so there is no difference.