Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Boop!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidan View Post
    Doing pretty good, thanks for asking. Yeah, it doesn't feel like a huge amount of time since I saw you last but I guess it's actually been what, 4 or 5 years?
    Actually it has been 6! Met up with ya when I was still living on campus/living with my parents, which was before I moved to North Carolina in 2009. We need to meet up again next time we are on the same coast!

And yay Sharifu! I've missed ya a lot. There is so much I want to talk about - almost too much for a forum post. How are you? How is STM? :3 Is there any chat/IM service that you guys use for convenient booping?

Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endra View Post
    And yay Sharifu! I've missed ya a lot. There is so much I want to talk about - almost too much for a forum post. How are you? How is STM? :3 Is there any chat/IM service that you guys use for convenient booping?

I'm doing good... Currently going back to college in California. STM is good, he's now going to college here too. We got married in 2010, don't know if you knew that or not. Actually we are currently living in San Francisco, STM and I are renting the master bedroom in the same house Vidan is living in. So we're room mates with Vidan. So hey, if you ever want to meet up with Vidan if you come out to California, we can visit with you too.

As for chat services, I have Skype. Or there is Facebook too, if you want to chat through there.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art