Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2015 (Real Gift Exchange)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I received mine a week or so ago and tucked it away for the big day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just received mine. Again, I couldn't resist looking at the customs label so I have an idea what it is. Argh!

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't believe how close it's getting to Christmas! Very excited for this
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have received mine

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just dropping in to let you know I got mine!

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got mine this morning! It was very lucky that I got out of bed and went to open the blinds when I did because I saw the delivery guy walking down the driveway and he didn't knock, just left it by the door.

I also managed to not look at the contents on the box, for probably the first time, haha.
    Last edited by Azerane; December 19th, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it's Christmas Eve and I just opened my gift from my SS! I won't say who it was from in case it spoils the surprise for other people, but I will show photos of the gifts, which I absolutely love! Thank you SS!

Beautiful wrapping, that bow was amazing! Cute kitten wrapping paper too
    Attachment 828

I love the mug, and I remember posting either in a thread here or on Facebook about how I loved it. So great choice SS. There's also some chocolates and a hot cocoa mix to use in the mug!
    Attachment 829

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Haha and I just got mine. That's awsome!
    I'll write later what was inside. For now, thank you very much, Secret Santa!

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mine hasn't got here yet but come on guys, I want to see your pressies

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't received my gift yet either, but hopefully it will arrive soon. I want to see everyone's gifts too! I really don't mind if people say who their gift was from even though I haven't received my gift yet. I bet Leor doesn't mind yet either. (Leor and I are the only ones who hasn't received their gifts yet) Well, I guess he'll let us know if he's ok with that or not.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm ok with that, sure I don't mind.
    Come on, show them off!

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finally, I'm able to post some of my pictures.

This is how my present looked like before my little daughter wanted to help me unwrap it.

Attachment 830

And this was inside:

Attachment 832 Attachment 831

I love sweets (especially chocolate)! I got chocolate from Finland and the United States to taste now and a beautiful greeting card!
    Unfortunately, the Lion Guard Soundtrack hasn't been relesed yet so I have to wait a little bit for that part of the present, but that's fine with me. I started to wonder how I could get the soundtrack, but as it seems I don't have to worry anymore

Thank you very much for that nice gift, @Sadiki! It's really awesome ^^

Edit: And here is a picture of the drawing:
    Attachment 833

Thanks so much, Sharifu! That's so cute
    Last edited by Kirauni; January 7th, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

~ Brom, "Eragon".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    I got chocolate from Finland and the United States to taste now and a beautiful greeting card!
    Aww, you aren't going to show the drawing inside the greeting card? Haha, that's ok. Petteri was having trouble deciding what to get for you. It's too bad The Lion Guard soundtrack didn't get released before Christmas, but he thought that would be a good gift for you. It should be arriving at our address this Friday, I'll get it shipped out to you that day if it does arrive that day. I bought a copy of the CD for myself too.

Isn't anyone else going to show their Secret Santa gift? It seems kind of unusual that no one else has posted what their gift was and it's January 6th already. I still haven't received my gift. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That chocolate is TO DIE FOR !!!!! And I know, lol, so jealous!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll post a picture of the drawing soon, I'm sorry I forgot to mention it. For now, I just took photos with my mobile phone and the drawing didn't turn out that good on the picture, so I decided to leave that one out. But you're right, it's also part of the gift and thank you very much for it
    As for the chocolate, I haven't tried it yet. The last weeks were awfully busy and I decided to save it for a time when I can really enjoy it. But I'm sure it'll be great ^^

~ Brom, "Eragon".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry!

My person sent me a bunch of chocolates. Sadly, they didn't make it in the best shape. But that's ok. My dad helped me salvage what I could and we put them in the fridge. They're gone now, but they were yummy.

I also received a really cool TARDIS necklace.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So, I haven't received my gift yet, or heard from my Secret Santa. I tried to contact that person through the Secret Santa website we have been using, but then I realized the only way I could do that is by updating my wish list, which I did a few days ago, but I don't know if my Secret Santa realized that I added a note to my wish list. I was just wondering if my gift was sent late, or maybe got sent back or something. Just for a heads up so I know what happened.

Is anyone else going to show what gifts they received? I'm surprised only three people has mentioned so far what they got.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    I love the mug, and I remember posting either in a thread here or on Facebook about how I loved it. So great choice SS. There's also some chocolates and a hot cocoa mix to use in the mug!
    Attachment 829
    Yesterday I finally used the mug and drank the hot cocoa mix! It's been so warm here that I haven't been having hot drinks at all, yesterday was finally cool enough to have it. I must say the hot chocolate mix was amazing. I ate the chocolates some time ago, they were also delicious

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Yesterday I finally used the mug and drank the hot cocoa mix! It's been so warm here that I haven't been having hot drinks at all, yesterday was finally cool enough to have it. I must say the hot chocolate mix was amazing. I ate the chocolates some time ago, they were also delicious
    So glad you liked them. I wanted to get you something that kind of represented San Francisco, so I thought Ghirardelli Chocolate would be a good idea. Although you might of had them before, they are sold in stores in other states too. But there is Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco.

I haven't heard from my Secret Santa... I figured out who it was by asking everyone else who they drew, and I also emailed the Draw Names website and they told me who drew me. It was Utora. She hasn't been active on Lea since Christmas Eve. I tried emailing her, and messaging her on Facebook over a week ago. I still haven't heard anything. So I assume I am probably not going to be getting a gift for Secret Santa. If she did send something and it got lost in the mail, I feel bad saying this. But, I feel people need to follow up on Secret Santa and see if the person they drew received their gift. I'm not sure how to handle this situation. If someone sent a gift, and it did get lost in the mail, I don't necessarily expect them to resend a second gift, as that can be expensive. But I would feel guilty not making up for it some how if that happened for something I sent. Maybe we could make up for it with something small, maybe a drawing and/or a card, or a small candy. (Although I know not everyone who joins Secret Santa is an artist, but I guess I am trying to think of some ideas) Hopefully nothing really bad has happened to her, and that is why she seemed to have disappeared.

Leor hasn't received his gift yet either as far as I know, but I do know his Secret Santa has been contacting him after Christmas and even sent a replacement gift. But I'm not really so surprised as this seems to be the case for mail that gets shipped to Mexico from outside countries, that the mail can be arrive pretty late. But Utora lives in the same country I do, the U.S., so I would be kind of surprised if the package got lost in the mail. But it is possible.

Utora, if you read this, just let me know what happened. Was my gift sent late, after Christmas? I don't know how else to get a hold of you then the ways I've already tried.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Have you tried the @Utora; thing on the forum? Should send an e-mail to her.

Edit: well, just did it now, hopefully she looks at her mails.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu