Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 102 of 323 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini looks around the den later on and sees no-one awake so he quietly gets up on to his paws and slowly creeps out of the den making sure no-one is watching him. He notices his dad snoring loudly in his sleep, he is talking to himself. Jaini sits down on the soft grass outside and is on the look out for the rogue lion.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Klowd stands up seeing that he can't sleep and walks outside, ans sees jaini there "What are you doing here?" he says lying down next to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't wanna go to sleep yet..." Jaini looks down to Klowd, "I'm on the look out for the rogue lion." he tries to whisper having seen his dad's ears twitch and seen him toss and turn.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " i can't sleep... I can't stop thinking about that lion...I can remember exactly how his face was..." he said lowering his ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Neither can I..." Jaini's ears droop too, "We'd better be quiet cos' my dad is stirring..." Jaini whispers looking into the den.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini looks at Reth, "Shhh...quiet."
    Jaini guards Klowd, "Leave him alone please..." he tries to keep quiet, Katai starts talking to himself in his sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yeah..." sighed Blits. He saw Reth coming but he only looks at him with a sad face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww...darn." Jaini sighs, "Dad's keeping me awake though." he sighs and lays down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Blizzard is outside alone with Jaini... i left Kiros sleeping there lol )

Blitz sighed and rolls on his back, and stayed quiet looking at the stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini nods and pads over to Katai, he pokes him with his paw, "Be quiet. What are you talking about anyway?" he asks.

Katai opens his right eye, "Wha-what?" he asks yawning. "What have I done this time?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( lol I'm getting confused with 2 characters....so imagine with 3 xDD ...*sighs* . Ok both are outside then.

Blitz went near Klowd and lied down next to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're talking to yourself...AGAIN." Jaini sighs, "That's then 10 millionth time you've woke me up. How does mum sleep through all your talking, humming and sometimes even singing?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " What are you doing touching me!!" said Blizzard furious.

" No... I'm ok here...I'm waiting for my father and my grandfather" he shouted to Kiros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't sing, where did you get that from?" Katai looks at Jaini, "Asha, do I sing?!" he asks her curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha! You sing!" Jaini laughs pouncing on top of Katai. "My dad sings in his sleep..."
    "I don't Jaini....seriously." he sighs and puts his head down in his two front paws embarassed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz growled back " i hope this to be the last time you touch me" he said.

"Aww let me stay there, I'm ok there!" said Klowd a little bit annoyed walking again outside looking at the stars he used to do that everyday and talks to his mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sorry...just thought it'd be the best to let dad know." Jaini laughs a bit before laying down again.

"Just go to sleep....please." Katai sighs and closes his eyes again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " naw...I'm ok aloe thanks anyways..." he said being concentrated looking at the sky " I use to come here everynight..just to talk with my mom...I don't know if my Dad does i too.." he said.

" Maybe I'll be eating ya in a few time" said Blitz with a sarcastic smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Klowd smiled " heh...I hope so, i can wait though"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok..." Jaini sighs, "It'll be morning soon anyway." he closes his eyes.
    "That's better..." Katai rolls his eyes a bit and smiles a bit snuggling up to Asha to keep himself and Asha warm.