We met Jonathan again last night, but that doesn't seem special anymore, haha

We also met MATTHEW BRODERICK last night

We went to see his play in London, which is going from May until August.
It was different. I'm "used" to musicals now, and hadn't seen an actual play since I was in school, which is like, 100 years ago, lol.

The play itself was really good.
Laughter, tears, maybe it went on for a tad bit too long though?

The theatre had 3 balcony's, and we had the cheapest tickets, which meant 3rd balcony, last row.
Get to the box office to pick up the tickets, and I'm getting told we're bumped up to nicer seats. Very nice indeed.
1st balcony, middle of the row almost, very nice view.

After the show we went to the stage door, some actors came out, but after a while a security came to tell us that Matthew wasn't coming out anymore.

We left, got something to eat, and then went to see "Come from away" (for the 3rd time already).
As Jonathan was on holiday 2 weeks ago when we went, I wanted to go again ^^
That show ends at 9.10pm, by the time actors come out, have a chat etc ...
Matthew's show wouldn't end until 10.30 pm, so we had loads of time, went for a drink, and by 10.30 we went back to the stage door.

Something happens in the story, to which not many of us can relate too, but 1 person could (he got shot 3 times, or was shot at 3 times in his life, something like that).
So, we are waiting for Matthew to come, he comes out, comes to us first, we try to have a little chat (well, Adam), he's quite reserved, but I think if you watch interviews with him, that's just how he is.
While he is signing our program, this guy behind us, just shoves his program inbetween me and Adam, under Matthew's nose, and he's very loud and much taller then us so he stood out "MATTHEW MATTHEW, I CAN RELATE, I GOT SHOT TOO, bla bla"

(I get it, you have a story, we all do, and I appreciate that, but WAIT YOUR TURN)
I think you could notice he wasn't British, because all the Brits were queuing up nicely, as they do and are famous for, haha
(and, he also said where he was from, lol, so he missed the British etiquette)

And all we are thinking is: my God man, why are you so RUDE ?? He hadn't even finished signing our program.
Adam tried to ignore the idiot, and then asked for a picture with Matthew.
I felt it had to go so fast, I'm more like photobombing the picture, but I'm still in it, lol.

You could tell from that idiot's behaviour, Matthew had that look on his face, like "ugh ..."

But, we met him, exchanged a few words, very very nice ^^
(would have been nice to see his wife too I guess, haha)